Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot (30844 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / How To Print NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Call-up Letter Online - 2017 / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Nnaemeka63: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lol
xxolisexx:
abeg ooo...let dem fulfil their promise of 50k allawee...
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Nnaemeka63: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nnaemeka63:
Lol .
grin grin
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Edu3Again: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
FoxyFlow:

I swear to God you no get sense. If them employ you for school for obodo oyibo, you go say them dey supply your educated arse to America
?

Some kind mumu talk wey I sha dey see eh all in the name of tribal sentiments. Wake up to reality bro. If you no serve, nobody go employ you with better pay unless you ready be enterprenuer.

Its fact.

The North does not come South to do NYSC.
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Maket: 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Lies, no more stream 11
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by calddon(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
bobo65:

U wan serve twice ni?
The increment no go touch u Bros grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by FoxyFlow(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2018
Edu3Again:

Its fact.

The North does not come South to do NYSC.

And who told you so? Do you think there is a face that screams North? Take a look at my Display Picture. Do i look like a northerner to you? Yet I'm one. I have friends who have gone to the South-south and has refused to return because they fell in love with the place. Same thing goes to those who move down north and refuse to go back.

Oga, me self na South I go serve. So chill. I am coming to educate your uneducated lots.

Haba mana....
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by arcike(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2018
am nt understanding Dis new nysc mobilization style... neva knew der can b camp in August... who has an idea wen d subsequent camps date would b... tho I doubt if der would b any January next yr
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by jimony30: 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
pls ooo I need help! How do I carry out change of date of birth to enable me go for nysc
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by infocomconsult(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Jeremy99:
Can someone help me on this. I was an international student and my student ID card is missing. I currently don't have enough money to travel back to get the ID. I however do have my resident permit stamped by the school, I have my original transcript and certificate, plus the Nigerian National ID card slip for identification. Will I be dismissed from the camp?

Anticipating a reply, thanks in advance
Tell a friend to send you a scanned copy and format it to your own .... School ID is a must.
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by raustin560(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
good news for them, thank God for them
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Rozaytee: 11:13am On Aug 21, 2018
FoxyFlow:

I swear to God you no get sense. If them employ you for school for obodo oyibo, you go say them dey supply your educated arse to America
?

Some kind mumu talk wey I sha dey see eh all in the name of tribal sentiments. Wake up to reality bro. If you no serve, nobody go employ you with better pay unless you ready be enterprenuer.
lies i've met an OND holder who earns 80k...and a bsc holder on 20 to 15k....cert no matter na ur luck and baba God oo

1 Like

Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by FoxyFlow(m): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
lies i've met an OND holder who earns 80k...and a bsc holder on 20 to 15k....cert no matter na ur luck and baba God oo

I earned more than a lot of degree holders once too. But that said, you know the direction from which I am driving at. Stop trying to cover it up with luck madam....
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Rozaytee: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
FoxyFlow:

I earned more than a lot of degree holders once too. But that said, you know the direction from which I am driving at. Stop trying to cover it up with luck madam....
they there na...u know d kind of country u are in...u better keep praying for good luck to follow u and stop yanning jaz
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by FoxyFlow(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rozaytee:
they there na...u know d kind of country u are in...u better keep praying for good luck to follow u and stop yanning jaz

Hard and smart work puts you in the place where good luck will find you dear...

-Umartins, 2018
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by NeXtAh(f): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
calddon:

grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Daniel1414: 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
FoxyFlow:

?

.make una wakeup
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Aspireahead(m): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maket:
Lies, no more stream 11
you say?
Re: NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot by Abboss: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please anyone in batch b stream2 posted to kebbi here, my w/app 08138969075

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / 29-Year-Old Corper Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / "3 Weeks Terminal Leave" On PPA Letter - What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.