Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (17597 Views)

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by lezan(m): 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
neweraomo:
your the one that's gonna loose your life ,cos truth is bitter to you and you don't know who is typing from here,I'm not a kid if you must know ,I'm a civil servant too with a well respected position,and a family man with kids , so don't talk to me like I'm a kid,I'm only saying the truth about what's going on in the country,who has any protest helped in this country..mtcheeew
And you dare call them fools...if you are not a kid respect your old age then... at least some of them maybe be old to be your father or mother.
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by AlphaT1(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2018
neweraomo:
you are only looking for attention and I ain't gonna give one to you ...peace
Lolz you are so funny Mr civil servant. I wonder how much civil servants earn in Nigeria that's making you so arrogant, even the juicy MDAs like NNPC, CBN, NCC, NDDC, NIMASA etc how much do they earn? At most 80 000 dollars per annum for management staff. What attention am I to seek from you? Just you know, I am a U.S professional safety marine officer (offshore NP), Google d paycheck for dat per annum and see. But i don't have to come here and insult senior citizens bragging of some stupid civil service position.
Take correction, learn from mistakes n get better!
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by neweraomo: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2018
AlphaT1:

Lolz you are so funny Mr civil servant. I wonder how much civil servants earn in Nigeria that's making you so arrogant, even the juicy MDAs like NNPC, CBN, NCC, NDDC, NIMASA etc how much do they earn? At most 80 000 dollars per annum for management staff. What attention am I to seek from you? Just you know, I am a U.S professional safety marine officer (offshore NP), Google d paycheck for dat per annum and see. But i don't have to come here and insult senior citizens bragging of some stupid civil service position.
Take correction, learn from mistakes n get better!
grin grin grin...you should get better ,you need it
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by AlphaT1(m): 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
neweraomo:
grin grin grin...you should get better ,you need it
Don't go and devote ur time on how to manage your miserable salary, stay here and be quoting me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olu Onagoruwa Is Dead / BREAKING: Police Take Over National Assembly, Barricade Entrances / Ize-Iyamu, Bright Omokhodion, Festus Ebea, others dump PDP for APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.