Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom (17574 Views)

Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Imo Pensioners Block Govt House Entrance, Demand Payment Of Pensions (photos) / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2018
Benue State pensioners today staged a protest over nonpayment of their pensions by Gov. Ortom.

See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/pensioners-protest-in-benue-over.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2018

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Nwodosis(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
In APC voice, PDP governors are looters!

7 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by vedaxcool(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
APC does not know the massive bull crap it dodged by the exit of Ortom back to the nest of killers.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Young03(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
Una never start cry sef

who vote am there?
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by amaniro: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Even though Ortom is PDP.

PDP will never give him ticket.
They no his incompetent

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Butterflyle0: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ortom is cursed now. He is officially sunk

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
vedaxcool:
APC does not know the massive bull crap it dodged by the exit of Ortom back to the nest of killers.
aswear, ortom is just a bad luck and a shitttt

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by jyz200(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
useless country

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by fortunechy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
God, plz in my next world don't make me a Nigerian..... i've seen enough!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by neweraomo: 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
See all these old men suffering and fooling themselves upandan,na today Nigeria government don dey turn deaf hear to protests.. SMH
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2018
The state government should just please do the needful because these aged people should be at home relaxing and not on the street.

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by columbus007(m): 9:18pm On Aug 20, 2018
am tired of getting tired of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by tempest69: 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Finally PDP are beginning to see that Ortom don't have What takes to win elections in Benue state.

Ortoms exit from APC is a blessing..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Demmzy15(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ortom is wicked! grin

11 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Damibiz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
This is Nigeria....Our Benue,Our Pride....that was them
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Banmeallday: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
jyz200:
useless country
columbus007:
am tired of getting tired of everything.
Demmzy15:
Ortom is wicked! grin

Then join the call for referendum
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by ifeelgood: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
Another RED card for Ortom and he will blame Oshiomhole for this.

21 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Yusuf54: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
fortunechy:
God, plz in my next world don't make me a Nigerian..... i've seen enough!!!
If You r likely to come back into this world, You may be created as an animal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by blazer2018: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Orthom d drowning man...grin

Should PDP field him in 2019, i see APC winning or even another party entirely...I learnt this man did absolutely nothing...he hid behind d killings in Benue all through.

14 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by hardywaltz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pdp Gov

5 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by isahsalee: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Haters Oya, push or blame Oshomole for this as usual.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Looks more like constructed fridge for "pure water"
Ortom abi Randy orton why are you this wicked

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by jyz200(m): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Banmeallday:

Then join the call for referendum
am trying my best have been educating my pple about it

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Genniez(f): 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
Haaaa end time protest ..ortom pls run ooo but pay them before running for deliverance...

1 Like

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Biggers82(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
As EFCC done close Ortom`s Account now the Pensioners with their own wahala hummmmm
more problems for Ortom biko kwa
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by KUSHKAMP: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2018
J
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by bonnyhope: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
None sense..who voted him in? Una never see anything
During GEJ your pension was coming steady and you were still shouting corrupt govt and supported this evil govt....now you can see
Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pensioners Protest Non-Payment Of Pensions With Coffin By Ortom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ogun State House Of Assembly Contestant For Vote Buying / Adebayo Muhammed Arrested Over N4M Land Scam / Constitution Review: "We Don't Need 469 Lawmakers At National Assembly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.