Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post (712 Views)

Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money' / Nigerian Girl Seyitan Babatayo Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says She Is Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by nairalaila: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan's spokesperson, Reno Omokri, has dragged a lady who never agreed with him on his post and further accused him of cheating.

Reno Omokri had written; 

Maintaining your girlfriend doesn’t mean you‘re kind or ‘responsible’. It means you‘re stupid. Very stupid. The only women God created you to maintain are your mother, your wife and your daughters. A girlfriend who requires maintenance is no better than a prostitute #RenosNuggets

However reacting to the post, a Follower @pwetie_gold wrote;

This is the most useless thing i have heard from you...did you just see a lady and make her your wife....what happens to nurturing, dating, courting? I didn expect this from you....please stop misleading our youth....its people like you that actually did cheat and still cheats....rephrase your statement or better still keep your opinion to yourself....mstweech

Reacting to the post, Reno Omokri wrote; 

Dear @pwetie_gold 
Of course you would say that. I just went to your profile and saw your profile picture (which I screen-grabbed before you delete it). A girl dressed as flimsily as you will definitely be threatened by a revelation as this. It is a threat to your business. I understand your pains and sympathise with you. If you want to be maintained, go and get a job, or a business, not a man. Only your husband owes a duty of maintaining you #RenosNuggets

https://lailasnews.com/reno-omokri-drags-lady-who-accused-him-of-cheating-over-a-post/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by bedspread: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
I LOVE RENO!
HE Speaks Bitter and Painful Truths
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by peteregwu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2018
Nice one from Reno. I like it, and what he said was truth.
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by blujoi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
Which nonsense truth is he saying? Rubbish! Weak men everywhere thats all i see! She made a valid observation and he had to go to her profile to cyberbully her. And the Sista could be right, its people like Reno who have mistresses and put them in nice and well furnished apartments. Why is the thing paining him, if you dont want to maintain your girlfriend, that should be your personal problem, if you want to maintain your girlfriend, keep it to yourself. Hypocritical punk. Social media has really enabled a lot of idiocy! No be only nuggets, na pizza! Mtscheeeeew!!
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by peteregwu(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
blujoi:
Which nonsense truth is he saying? Rubbish! Weak men everywhere thats all i see! She made a valid observation and he had to go to her profile to cyberbully her. And the Sista could be right, its people like Reno who have mistresses and put them in nice and well furnished apartments. Why is the thing paining him, if you dont want to maintain your girlfriend, that should be your personal problem, if you want to maintain your girlfriend, keep it to yourself. Hypocritical punk. Social media has really enabled a lot of idiocy! No be only nuggets, na pizza! Mtscheeeeew!!

Hmmm... another girl friend spotted cool
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by Standardcosting(m): 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2018

Reno no get joy at all
cheesy

Dear @pwetie_gold
Of course you would say that. I just went to your profile and saw your profile picture (which I screen-grabbed before you delete it). A girl dressed as flimsily as you will definitely be threatened by a revelation as this. It is a threat to your business. I understand your pains and sympathise with you. If you want to be maintained, go and get a job, or a business, not a man. Only your husband owes a duty of maintaining you #RenosNuggets

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by Headlesschicken(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2018
grin The truth would always itch Dem...
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by blujoi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ndi spotters, continue spotting cool cool cool
peteregwu:

Hmmm... another girl friend spotted cool
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by Forzap: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
"it's a threat to your business "

this Reno no get joy grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by Forzap: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
"it's a threat to your business "

this Reno no get joy grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by trinity227(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2018
Maintain, na property ni
Re: Reno Omokri drags lady who accused him of cheating over a post by peteregwu(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
blujoi:
Ndi spotters, continue spotting cool cool cool

cool

(1) (Reply)

This Shocking News Might Make You Question The Supplements You’ve Been Taking / Happy Birthday To Adaksbullet / 122 Ways To Win A Man 1950s Advice (no 40 Will Make You Laugh )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.