Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? (24949 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2018
Really hard to call, I swear.

I'll still go for Ebuka
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Onogiede(m): 10:12am On Aug 21, 2018
buhari regime have fall people hand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by uzoma213(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2018
Am I the only one seeing that hair brush in Ebuka's hand..
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by CSTR1005: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2018
Bawizzo:
shuu!! Wetin bring fight jux now?
Go through his post history in the politics section, and you will know.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by iamdapsyj(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
No offense oooo ooo

But Timi looks like a village boy wey them just dash suit abi na consoblem grin grin grin grin grin

Besides whom so ever trying to compare himself to Ebuka in terms of dressing just wants to ridicule himself undecided

Just give in to him already, it's his thing!

in as much as I agree with you that Ebuka nailed it here but are you saying he (ebuka ) is the only one that has the body to model clothes in naija? If your answer is in the affirmative, then u are so into ebuka that u have refused to see anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by loomer: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2018
one be like person wey dey go find work. the other be like person wey dey go find woman
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Pray(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2018
Timi's Belt is way out... not good for the dress.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by RexTramadol1: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Why’s he posing with hair brush tho? angry

VAR e no easy o

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2018
iamdapsyj:

in as much as I agree with you that Ebuka nailed it here but are you saying he (ebuka ) is the only one that has the body to model clothes in naija? If your answer is in the affirmative, then u are so into ebuka that u have refused to see anyone else.
From what I have seen so far Ebuka is beating them hands down!

If there is any other person, let's see
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by dayowunmi(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Timi nailed it better.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by ola12(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2018
Lol, timi suit b lyk wetin small pikin tailor sew grin God forbid
Op na insult to compare ebuka with dis guy na
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by kenex4ever(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka

He's tall too
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Dbest247: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kai for me fa i go choice Timi 1000 times before Eboka. The kind nail wey e nail am ehn we must rush am.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by deebrain(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka for me.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by itu404(m): 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
There is a conventional way suit and jackets are worn. ebuka got it right: first his pocket square is on point second his jacket must be without a tie or a bow tie because this a dinner jacket or evening suit he got it right, too. Timi jacket from the collar goes with a bow tie, too not with a string tie. No aristocrat ever wear his pocket square like Timi did that it is not conventional. therefore, Ebuka rock it better Again Ebuka's trousers is just on the the right place slightly revealing his legs which made the trousers to hang straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Deltatoto: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
megareal:
Ebuka always representing.
if u like go open nyash for am
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
CSTR1005:

You must be blind,an ethnic bigot or just jealous.
What has brought ethnic into this again? Someone was neutral enough and he said his opinion only for you to start abuse. I don't need any further investigation to know your tribe. Always self centered people, immature and childish when it comes to tribe issues, very tribalistic and biased, yet maybe as worse as you're, you're still even better than many of your people that tribalistic disease has eaten up their heart. Why do you people find it hard to love others and live in peace? You claim others hate you, do this to you bla bla bla, but when properly investigated, one will always find out you're the devils. Self righteous bitter souls. Always accusing others when you;re the real culprits. I just wish you people will change.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by ogbiwa: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like the cut and styling of Timi's suit, as well as his tie. But in spite, Ebuka looks better

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
No offense oooo ooo

But Timi looks like a village boy wey them just dash suit abi na consoblem grin grin grin grin grin

Besides whom so ever trying to compare himself to Ebuka in terms of dressing just wants to ridicule himself undecided

It's either you're a fanatics or you don't know much. Ebuka surely looks more handsome and fits more but the suit of Timi is Epic. It's a special unconventional one, most biased guys shouting Ebuka here will pick Timi's suit combination if they were to select in real life. The style, color, shoe and everything is just too creative. I know if it were Ebuka wearing it, everything would have scattered now but because of biased minds, black will always remain like this. Shame on black people. And I also dislike biased minds.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
ogbiwa:
I like the cut and styling of Timi's suit, as well as his tie. But in spite, Ebuka looks better
God bless you bro. U're not biased. Ebuka looks more fit and better but that Timi's suit is epic. The shoe, tie pattern, everything is just innovative. But many are trying to lie about that just because of maybe ethnic sentiment. How long will we go on like this? I know if Ebuka were putting on Timi's suit, those rubbishing the suit would have broken the internet by now. I just like your comment. It's unbiased.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by uju22(f): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka nke anyi killed it anytime anyday
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

It's either you're a fanatics or you don't know much. Ebuka surely looks more handsome and fits more but the suit of Timi is Epic. It's a special unconventional one, most biased guys shouting Ebuka here will pick Timi's suit combination if they were to select in real life. The style, color, shoe and everything is just too creative. I know if it were Ebuka wearing it, everything would have scattered now but because of biased minds, black will always remain like this. Shame on black people. And I also dislike biased minds.
So sorry never meant to be bias! I like them both!

I was only addressing OP's question.

Just stating the obvious!

Am not hating okay

One love! kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Smioy: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka nailed it for me.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So sorry never meant to be bias! I like them both!

I was only addressing OP's question.

Just stating the obvious!

Am not hating okay

One love! kiss kiss
Wow! I wasn't expecting this mature reply. I'm so so surprised and impress3d by your maturity. I'm sorry if I said anything wrong initially. I thought your comment was sentiment. Sorry again, if I said anything wrong initially, U earn my respect. One love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by biomedics(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ebuka always.
Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Eteo: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
No offense oooo ooo

True. Even Banky gave it up for Ebuka on the day of Banky's TM where Ebuka's agbada was a hit.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Why’s he posing with hair brush tho? angry
Lolzzz someone stole his phone grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Vs Ebuka: Who Rocked The Suit Better? by CoolFreeday(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2018
CSTR1005:
You must be blind,an ethnic bigot or just jealous.

what does ethnicity have to do with being a guy?
Me wey go afternoon sch still better pass some people be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday (Photo) / Margaret Oputa Is Dead! Charly Boy's Mother Dies / Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.