Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally (21259 Views)

Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) / Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters / Etang Umoyo Edet Decamps From APC To PDP In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by Geniro: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,why are you pained? The news is obviously true.the people that defected yesterday were from ikot ekpene zone not eket as originally planned.udom is clearly in a panic zone

Am pained cos I read bullshyte from a neophyte concerning Akwa-Cross. People defecting from Akpabio IK zone is even a major worry for you APC folks.

APC can never win AKS. Qoute me any where..
Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Seun360:

Story,
Dem dey vote for AKS?
Sorry, AFJs won't vote in AKS.
Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by Seun360(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
ndy87:

paddy of life, u have dropped another one again today. please let me give you Ibibio name . Owoedimo is now your name o....

Thanks for the name.

Hope you are good.?
Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
Geniro:

Am pained cos I read bullshyte from a neophyte concerning Akwa-Cross. People defecting from Akpabio IK zone is even a major worry for you APC folks.

APC can never win AKS. Qoute me any where..
Guy,lets use common sense or logic.what were the electoral contributions of those defectors to apc in ik zone in 2015 please? You pdp guys mistake every defection as a big loss.even in katsina,people defect to pdp from apc.
Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by Geniro: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,lets use common sense or logic.what were the electoral contributions of those defectors to apc in ik zone in 2015 please? You pdp guys mistake every defection as a big loss.even in katsina,people defect to pdp from apc.

You know the truth and it should set you free. Akpabio coming from IK should be locked down. He has the billions to throw about, why are his kinsmen abandoning him.

No true IK man supports Akpabio defection, even the AKS community he loves visiting in Lagos are seriously pissed with him. Leave social media and go to the grassroots, they are overwhelmed by Akpabio disappointment and 2019 will be hell for him and his APC crew.

It's going to be a very brutal affair if Akpabio decides to over exert himself.
Re: Senator Etang Umoyo Fails To Decamp To PDP At Udom’s Endorsement Rally by senatordave1(m): 12:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Geniro:

You know the truth and it should set you free. Akpabio coming from IK should be locked down. He has the billions to throw about, why are his kinsmen abandoning him.

No true IK man supports Akpabio defection, even the AKS community he loves visiting in Lagos are seriously pissed with him. Leave social media and go to the grassroots, they are overwhelmed by Akpabio disappointment and 2019 will be hell for him and his APC crew.

It's going to be a very brutal affair if Akpabio decides to over exert himself.
Since pdp are bringig a northerner they wont bother much.i just dont see how buhari wont get 25% here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jihadists Recruited Heavily From Fulani Pastoralists Across West Africa - IRIN / Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / Amaechi And Oyegun Inspect Idu-Kaduna Railway Station (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.