Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street (339 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street by JosWatchDog(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2018
Ahead of the 2019 election, pictures of the Plateau State Gover, Bar. Simon Lalong was spotted on the street buying groundnut from a hawker.

Here is what he wrote:

Many people lose sight of who you are (I dare say you might also lose sight of who you are) because of the office you occupy or because they associate you with a level of power.

So, when they see you do things you ordinarily love, they see it as extraordinary.

To me, there is nothing more than being the ordinary human God created.

These pictures taken by my PA John made me laugh wholeheartedly that is why I'm sharing them.

On a normal day, this is who I am. I love peanuts, and the occasional banter with anyone I'd meet along the way.
As you go through the week, remember you are first human before the office you occupy. That is the reminder these pictures gave me.
Have a great week

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/08/2019-election-governor-lalong-seen.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: 2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street by Emmafe(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2018
See useless people, all for Election

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: 2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street by fuckpro: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2018
JosWatchDog:
Ahead of the 2019 election, pictures of the Plateau State Gover, Bar. Simon Lalong was spotted on the street buying groundnut from a hawker.

Here is what he wrote:

Many people lose sight of who you are (I dare say you might also lose sight of who you are) because of the office you occupy or because they associate you with a level of power.

So, when they see you do things you ordinarily love, they see it as extraordinary.

To me, there is nothing more than being the ordinary human God created.

These pictures taken by my PA John made me laugh wholeheartedly that is why I'm sharing them.

On a normal day, this is who I am. I love peanuts, and the occasional banter with anyone I'd meet along the way.
As you go through the week, remember you are first human before the office you occupy. That is the reminder these pictures gave me.
Have a great week

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2018/08/2019-election-governor-lalong-seen.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

pollywood don start election auditioning loading
Re: 2019 Election: Governor Lalong Seen Buying Grandnut From A Hawker On The Street by tashashiel(f): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2018
See as he dey correct groundnut with left hand

(1) (Reply)

The Sorry State Of Oyigbo Portharcourt/aba Expressway / Afenifere: APC Not Interested In Restructuring / How Do You Contest Sharia Appeal Court Ruling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.