Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) (33139 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) / Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Triton1996(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2023
The governor of Lagos state, Babajide Sanwoolu was seen yesterday buying roasted plantain around Lagos-Badagry expressway.

According to the governor’s SSA on new media, Jubril Gawat, Sanwoolu had a long day and decided to cool off with roasted plantain.

‘’After a long day of Work and continuous PARA by Governor @jidesanwoolu around Lagos Badagry Expressway, We all used BOLI (Bole) to step down the tension as we headed back home.’’

In the video shared by Gawat, Governor Sanwoolu was seen selecting the roasted corn he wants while paying the vendor.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AGQlwrPagw

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by saintopus(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Election don over naaa

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by inoki247: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2023
Lol Election don finish na nd no be say he wan go 3rd term....

Well this people are human too and once have the freedom to roam about to get what they want without any paparazzi also try to live a normal life like old days...

Sometimes isn't easy not been able to do things u use to du before.....

Apart from Money that comes with some Fame..

Fame restricts someone's freedom Alot u no fit waka for road anyhow, your level of trust issues start to increase, you don't even know who loves you or just want to use you, the market people will want to take advantage of you etc....

78 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by franchasofficia: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2023
The only meal I cherish grin

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by NOC1(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2023
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by greatman247(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2023
If he likes let hin buy Agbado. What long day at work does he have? We have not feel any impact compare to what Abode has done in just one term.

I guess his slave master brought him in to be buying plantain? Propaganda go kill una one day. We dont need all this at this time. You can only fool your pathetic and gullible supporters and not me.

After buying one expensive wristwatch that runs into several millions of naira with Lagos money, you come here to buy plantain so to deceive the gullible people that their governor dont always have time for expensive things. They play!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by ecolime(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Jide, election is over na cheesy

Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary

Abi ofe lo 3rd term ni?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Calabar1stSon: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
They have advanced from buying corn to plantain.

16 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phr0nesis(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Why do we always have to get notified when politicians/celebrities do what regular humans do?

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Triangles1(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't know how people see this goons, there's no different between them and other people, including you that you see them as mortar.

If you no eat Amala or Garri/Akpu, abi Tuwo chinkafa, who you dey form for?

Well, I'm not blaming people seeing them buying from local joint taking them as Angel, most of celebrity live fake life and that's why I like Tupac, Fela, Zasu. Be real.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Dennisochampa: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't understand the purpose of this news...

As a governor, is it forbidden to buy or eat roasted plantain or to be seen doing both??

Things wen no matter... We dey always amplify am for this country Sha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by caniva(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2023
Hypocrite

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Another renewed hope propaganda for the gullible sheeps

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by emoboy4u: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
I have come to realize that you really can't satisfy Nigerians or maybe Humans. Someone somewhere would find something negative to say about this. I guess that's why we are all different.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
So we should clap for him and thank heavens for stooping so low to conquer roasted plantain on the road side.

Tunde835:
Nobody is above roasted plantain.
Hilarious. Some folks don't find it delicious.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Tunde835(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2023
Nobody is above roasted plantain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Inkling(f): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Best Governor

Listening Governor

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by clockwisereport: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
This gimmick no dey work again.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Hermaphrodite2: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
God abeg o
I don buy bolé severally
Nobody snapped me talk more of posting it online

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by NoToPile: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
As a popular person you cannot even buy your boli in peace.

The woman told him normal price, 400 and he should take the 2 for 300 naira, that other lady at the back was pushing to come forward.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Authoreety: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Anso¿?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by pandoragirigory: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
vvb
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by mjuvey3: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?

Third term.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by lathrowinger: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
So, been a governor, you can't buy roasted plantain?

You should know where this news come from.

Na Nna go tire

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by GloriousGbola: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

arrest that man!
he is patronising roadside hawkers!

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Tunde835(m): 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
greatman247:
If he likes let hin buy Agbado
Corn or maize is one of the main crops planted in USA if you watch any of their movies its why they have scare crows

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Our corntry will progress!

Ko sogbọn to le da...

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by illicit(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
How did Bole become roasted corn

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2023
He should also buy for Yooloba miscreants on nairaland.

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by EmmaLege: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2023

Rasheed Bawa Received In Style In Kebbi (Video) / ‘You Can’t Take The Swamp Out Of The Hippopotamus’ — Timipre Sylva Hits Jonathan / 18 Witnesses To Testify Against Metuh In Court