Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (25620 Views)

Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2018
#TraderMoni disbursements have started in SE!

Interest free loans of up to N50,000 to boost petty trading businesses for two million beneficiaries nationwide between now and December this year.

Some Beneficiaries in Abia State.
#PMBSocialInvestment

8 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 11:23am On Aug 21, 2018
Was this before Python dance 1 or after python dance 2?

You kill my people and bribe them with coins?

A million thunder fire Buhari.

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2018
N50,000 for trade or to boost business in Southeast?

I no go do nau.

22 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Shelumiel: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2018
The people in these photos don't have the look of conviction in what they're suppose to benefit from ...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ekez(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2018
Pls take your useless money out of Biafra land.

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Pls take your useless money out of Biafra land.

Its already there and last time I checked, Biafra does not exist and is purely the mental projections of a confused and bigoted south eastern confused few.

Your people are embracing this business financial help that your drug pushing brethren are taking outside Nigeria and using it to develop other nations.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
Buhari is empowering the small businessperson out there.

Trader Moni should not disappear after Buhari's reelection next year. It should continue to empower.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ekez(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2018
So e pain you reach like dis. Ok sorry no vex
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Sirjamo: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2018
If there is one thing I hate about Buhari, its him trying to be fair to this children of hate.
I would have donated them to Cameroon a long time ago.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
If there is one thing I hate about Buhari, its him trying to be fair to this children of hate.

Chai you are wicked o grin

But I like the way he is maturely handling them. If it was OBJ, he would have burnt down half of the south east. cheesy

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Herdsmen: 12:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pls ..wetim 50k go do for an average igbo business man or trader in the east.

money is money oh.. but 50k to boost business.. is a big scam.. carry go ibadan..Dem still dey enter Moto 20naira over dia..

Instead use our share built sea port .. complete enugu airpore .
Enugu ..onitsha road..

....use the rest to buy petrol for your zombie pythons for safe ride back to daura.. they need em over dia..

Meanwhile.
We all know say na election propaganda..as dished by the assistant chief resident zombie.

But..add Leo..
Biased mod go ban you..

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yellowbar muslims making noise everywhere. Your god buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by docadams: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:
If there is one thing I hate about Buhari, its him trying to be fair to this children of hate..

... And he doesn't compel/force any favour in return. What a principled compassionate President

4 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

But I like the way he is maturely handling them. If it was OBJ, he would have burnt down half of the south east. cheesy
Some people in the south east are programme to reject anything good that will help due to their hatred.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Some people in the south east are programme to reject anything good that will help due to their hatered.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sirjamo:

If there is one thing I hate about u niggerians is that u are too stupid for my liken.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

Some people in the south east are programme to reject anything good that will help due to their hatered.

The same way u are programmed to hate back because they don't want buhari.

hypocrite

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

The same way u are programmed to hate back because they don't want buhari.

hypocrite
Bro are you part of the "some"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:
Bro are you part of the "some"?
U must be an idiot for that useless question.
So if I want better things for my ppl, it means I hate?
oga u are part of the most that lack sense.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
Just take a look at this nonsense, other places are getting dry ports, wet ports, inland ports, out land ports, light rails, heavy rails, their federal roads are as smooth as a babies bum.

but u guys come here and expect us to be happy with this nonsense called tradermoni or whatever.

we need solid infrastructures, power etc.

Nigeria is better than this but instead they'll take all the money and swallow it whole leaving peanuts for the masses.

We are so used to suffer suffer, that any little thing they do, we take it up as if it's the best thing that has ever happened to us.

Stop elevating nonsense and start demanding MORE cuz that is our right

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Passovile: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Half a loaf of bread is better than chinchin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
Just take a look at this nonsense, other places are getting dry ports, wet ports, inland ports, out land ports, light rails, heavy rails, their federal roads are as smooth as a babies bum.

but u guys come here and expect us to be happy with this nonsense called tradermoni or whatever.

we need solid infrastructures, power etc.

Stop elevating nonsense and start demanding MORE cuz that is our right

I guess you have been living in mars and just got deported by the aliens there as the ipobian you are if you are not aware that all you listed out here are also being done.

I guess everything else needed in the society and by the people should be on standstill until we do what you want.

My advice, look for another planet and relocate to since mars just deported you

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Was this before Python dance 1 or after python dance 2?

You kill my people and bribe them with coins?

A million thunder fire Buhari.
That route will not help us. Let us learn to keep positive mind when we see good thing.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I guess you have been living in mars and just got deported by the aliens there as the ipobian you are if you are not aware that all you listed out here are also being done.

I guess everything else needed in the society and by the people should be on standstill until we do what you want.

My advice, look for another planet and relocate to since mars just deported you

grin you go kill person oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
amaechi1:

grin you go kill person oo

My brother some people just pull things out of their asses and splash them all over social media , deluding themselves that they just released a fountain of wisdom when all they just did was splash faecal matter everywhere

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:
[s]

My advice, look for another planet and relocate to since mars just deported you[/s]

oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.

After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Thank you sir. You just added to my pool of knowledge and I am getting better. What I know is that, there are three states that were selected for this pilot phase and their governors were in full support for the program. So your decision and mine does not count. Beside none of the people benefited from this program would complain. Let me remind you that these monies being shared are products of looted funds. Monies meant to touch lives but looted away. Abeg, encourage the government for this social welfare scheme. This is not Sure-P.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
[s][s]

[s]oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.
[/s]
After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.

You are free to vanish with the little hope you say you had. After all is it my vanish?

As for the rest of your comment, its just the ramblings of a tormented and confused soul.

Get help!

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Look at them all over the place. Hate hate hate hate.. That is all they live for. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by richidinho(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
i trust them eat the money and pack them one side
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by amaechi1: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother some people just pull things out of their asses and splash them all over social media , deluding themselves that they just released a fountain of wisdom when all they just did was splash faecal matter everywhere
What do you expect when we have failed to discern what is right and impactful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

Many are blessing the FG for this. Watch this video and see how what you call little things matter to many people

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211933498629066&id=1119982859

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.