Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) (25646 Views)

Tradermoni Set To Begin N15,000 Disbursements As More Beneficiaries Pay Back / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

But you and me know say 6months later na election tinz grin

Let's stop all this almajiri bullshit stomach infrastructure and get serious with empowering our people.

10k to be paid over 6months? What is the empowerment in that?

I doubt you even know what a PETTY BUSINESS entails which is what TraderMoni is meant for.

If you want to know how 10k can empower a petty trader, watch the video from a recent beneficiary in the below link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211933498629066&id=1119982859
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

For an Igbo man, money is more important.
and for lazy yoruba man with one is important
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Eponyeeboz: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
and for lazy yoruba man with one is important

Ask your uncles hawking gala in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
dont forget your god buhari also killed more than three hundred of their youth.

Not tell us, money and life which one is more important.

Don't forget that your PDP massacred about 2500 of their people too.

Now tell me what PDP did for the south or even the SE especially since the last President was supposedly THEIR SON.

It was so bad that even the roads in his own home town he could not do and it took PMB to do it for him.

Even your roads in the east are being fixed using SUKUK Islamic funds and you are there making a nuisance of youself

And FYI, God in heaven is whom I serve

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by obi58: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I doubt you even know what a PETTY BUSINESS entails which is what TraderMoni is meant for.

If you want to know how 10k can empower a petty trader, watch the video from a recent beneficiary in the below link

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10211933498629066&id=1119982859

I doubt you even know ANYTHING apart from the 30k PETTY BMC allowance you receive.

Nigerians are an industrious set of people. If you want to help them out of poverty, get them to form cooperatives and lend them supervised reasonable funds (100k minimum) through MFBs to break the poverty cycle and not insult their intelligence with pittances as if they are beggars.

Empower budding entrepreneurs with good business ideas with loans to start up and grow their businesses and employ people.

Not all these pandering to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Ihateyoumod: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
what is the different between apc and pdp.

are they not the same people

Buhari is d difference
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

But you people said Jonathan did all those things for Igbos na. Have you forgotten when Igbos listed all federal roads in the south east as having been completed by Jonathan?

Liars ought to have good memories.

"" Have you forgotten when Igbos listed all federal roads in the south east as having been completed by Jonathan ""

Show me where igbos said the above.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Ask your uncles hawking gala in Lagos.
you mean my uncle that is your landlord in no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Your so called 5% ers have been busy taking their money and developing other countries while.leaving their own land to rot and their own people in poverty.

You can chest beat all you want but that does not change the realities on ground.

We will not vote the dullarddinho pay master, if he likes let him share 500k each to all igbos that are 18 years and above, We will reject him as always.

We igbos don't align with evil.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2018
obi58:

I doubt you even know ANYTHING apart from the 30k PETTY BMC allowance you receive.

Nigerians are an industrious set of people. If you want to help them out of poverty, get them to form cooperatives and lend them supervised reasonable funds (100k minimum) through MFBs to break the poverty cycle and not insult their intelligence with pittances as if they are beggars.

Empowering budding entrepreneurs with good business ideas with loans to start up and grow their businesses and employ people.

Not all these pandering to the gallery.

I just laugh at your stupidity for thinking I am being paid for this. Is that all you can say?

Well sorry to disappoint you but I serve my country FOR FREE and I support PMB FOR FREE.

I know as the wailer you are all you know is garbage in garbage out which is why you are doing the rinse and repeat here with me about a certain allowance.

I could also easily say you are on an LMC (looters media crew ) allowance but I am not that petty.

You sit there criticising a working program from this present government and you forget that PDP and your GEJ scammed Nigerians through his SureP program and here we are with one that is reaching out to the grassroots live and cannot be denied.

You should hide your head in shame for talking like an ass since you do not realise that there are other programs which are for those who need much bigger loans but THIS ONE IS STRICTLY FOR PETTY TRADERS WHO HAVE NO ACCESS TO COLLATERAL.

Repeat the words PETTY TRADERS 100 times so it would sink in.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

We will not vote the dullarddinho pay master, if he likes let him share 500k each to all igbos that are 18 years and above, We will reject him as always.

We igbos don't align with evil.

Did your votes get him the presidency in 2015?

If you can actually stop to think you will realise just how stupid your assumptions are

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Don't forget that your PDP massacred about 2500 of their people too.

Now tell me what PDP did for the south or even the SE especially since the last President was supposedly THEIR SON.

It was so bad that even the roads in his own home town he could not do and it took PMB to do it for him.

Even your roads in the east are being fixed using SUKUK Islamic funds and you are there making a nuisance of youself

And FYI, God in heaven is whom I serve
your god buhari has done nothing for us.all those things you list up there is only done on news paper.
Eg second niger bridge he claim to be working on.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
your god buhari has done nothing for us.all those things you list up there is only done on news paper.
Eg second niger bridge he claim to be working on.

But I thought you ipobians said GEJ has built your second Niger bridge for you grin

He built it on paper and your. Vehicles were all crossing over it on paper too cheesy

Your hatred will only consume you.

Work on second Niger bridge is right now as we speak ongoing.

PMB is not an ineffectual buffoon as your GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
So Igbo people don poor reach like dis wey na 50k buhari wan use enter dem
Well the igbos I know will dash buhari 100k
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fatherofdragons:

oga butterfly, go and wash ipob from ur eyes, not everyone that criticize ur god buhari is an ipob member.

u should relocate to another universe not even planet because it's ppl like u that cheer for these little things that destroy this con3.

For crying out loud this country suppose surpass where en dey tey tey.

After reading the story of the United Arab Emirates, the little remaining hope I had for this con3 vanished.
If the little hope u ve is gone then why are u bothered about #50,000 loan to traders?

lie...lie

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Did your votes get him the presidency in 2015?

If you can actually stop to think you will realise just how stupid your assumptions are

If our votes is so useless, why is he sharing 10k across Igbo land to igbos who have voters card

We aren't dullards n we don't vote for dullards.

Buhari is a failure n igbos will never ever associate themselves with failure n wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

For an Igbo man, money is more important.

Buhari killed more than 300 Igbo youths? Where were they buried? What are their names? Where were they killed?

Stop typing nonsense as if you just stumbled out of a beer parlour.
Leave him alone bro, if u check very well na Small pikin him go be
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Lerio(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abeg make them collect the money chop. We go still vote am out
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari is empowering the small businessperson out there.

Trader Moni should not disappear after Buhari's reelection next year. It should continue to empower.
The last time you checked is insignificant to the truth and realities. If Biafra does not exist, it also means that Oduduwa and Arewa does not exist? You see how foolish and myopic you are? Before the intrusion of Fredrik Lugard of Britain in 1914, where Nigeria existing? If No, who then were your people and my people before 1914 of just 104 years ago? You see how you people are looming in ignorance and illusion? Dafty punks.

Sorry the quote isn't for you but for one Butterflyle0:
It's a misquote.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
maestroferddi:
There is nothing for Buhari in Igboland.

If he likes let him make 1000 millionaires in Aba, Nnewi and Onitsha.

The Igbos will respond to his python dance in 2019.
As usual, empty chestbeatings! grin

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
I no want hear any more marginalization story o
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

If our votes is so useless, why is he sharing 10k across Igbo land to igbos who have voters card

We aren't dullards n we don't vote for dullards.

Buhari is a failure n igbos will never ever associate themselves with failure n wickedness.

Its clear you are a blockhead.

Maybe your votes were too valuable that's why he opened up NPower to you and all other Nigerians.

Perhaps thats why he opened up collateral free loans to farmers nationwide too.

You give yourself delusions of grandeur so foolishly.

You SE few such as your misguided self keep on shooting yourself in the foot and further marginalizing yourselves by yourselves and tomorrow you turn around and say its the FG that is marginalizing you.

You are not Biafra , you are a part if Nigeria and based on this, the dividends of the democratically elected GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA must get to you and all other citizens in every state.

Your votes and PVCs can be dumped in your local river if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
With this money marginalization of ibo has ended.
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

But I thought you ipobians said GEJ has built your second Niger bridge for you grin

He built it on paper and your. Vehicles were all crossing over it on paper too cheesy

Your hatred will only consume you.

Work on second Niger bridge is right now as we speak ongoing.

PMB is not an ineffectual buffoon as your GEJ.
yea your love will only consume you,mr lover.
As you said,the second nigeri bridge work is going but only on page of news paper.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

They are not being begged for their votes after all how many votes did the entire south east bring on 2015?

The exercise is for their wellbeing and that of their PETTY businesses
Who asked for your moronic opinion? Ignoramus!
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
SachaBastien:

Who asked for your moronic opinion? Ignoramus!

See little lice with defective idiocy encoded DNA talking.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by Butterflyle0: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
chiagozien:
yea your love will only consume you,mr lover.
As you said,the second nigeri bridge work is going but only on page of news paper.

Why then are you complaining when your GEJ designed it on paper and put it there and while no single truck of sand or iron was on site he claimed he had already spent over N10billion naira on the bridge.

A paper bridge grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by RealityShot: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ekez:
Pls take your useless money out of Biafra land.
stop calling that name "Biafra".

Even if igbos were to leave Nigeria, Biafra would be a bad name to use!

Repackaging is a must!

Anyways, #iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

See little lice with defective idiocy encoded DNA talking.
1.Lice do not talk.
2. Defective idiocy.... Are you implying their is effective idiocy?
I think your parents should ask for every penny they spent sending you to school. Worm!
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

My brother some people just pull things out of their asses and splash them all over social media , deluding themselves that they just released a fountain of wisdom when all they just did was splash faecal matter everywhere

Don’t sell your birth right for a plate of porridge. Lol
Re: Trader Moni Disbursements Begin In South-East (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Why then are you complaining when your GEJ designed it on paper and put it there and while no single truck of sand or iron was on site he claimed he had already spent over N10billion naira on the bridge.

A paper bridge grin
Goodluck started work there but Your god buhari stopped it,

but the fun thing is your god buhari will always claim to be working there,why you as a zoneb will be making noise that your god is working in the east even when they did not vote for him.

Will you be a zoneb forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy / Anambra State Government Intensifies War Against Agberos (Photos) / Vivian Okeke And Ibrahim Isah Fail To Recite National Anthem & Pledge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.