Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

This Is What Men Suffer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What Men Suffer (1653 Views)

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. / What Men Want In A Spouse Is Not What They'd Want For Their own Daughters / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by eyinjuege: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
In fantasy Nigeria, men are the sole bread winners and women can’t drive or even do anything right

In real life Nigeria, women are the rocks holding the home together. It will fall apart the moment she takes one week break.

But who's always online whining and complaining? You guessed it.

Yes and women are the nags too undecided

Infact, I just tire o.
I didn't even see your comment before posting an earlier one. I was going to add that women just go ahead and adjust with what life throws at them, but not so our men of these days o.
They can complain for Africa.
Almost every thread opened on relationships is by our men. Yet, we've always said women are the needy ones. I'm really not understanding Nigerian men o. Abi we've all been told lies since infancy that women need relationship and marriage more?
It seems Nigerian women have been scammed o.
Men are looking for submission, you better look for your children to submit to you. Once those ones too get old enough, bye bye to that your submission that you need to validate your existence.
Anyway, this life is just once, enjoy it and live life.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by cococandy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
I was even going to add to your comment.

When the women are submitting and letting the man and his family trample on them, they are still responsible for providing for the family as much as the men.

In truth what the average Nigerian man wants is a woman who makes money for him to decide how it will be spent, takes care of all the home duties, submits to every of his whims and is prepared to take on the blame when he disrespects her.

Anything else is not good enough.

But he’s the ceremonial head grin
eyinjuege:

Infact, I just tire o.
I didn't even see your comment before posting an earlier one. I was going to add that women just go ahead and adjust with what life throws at them, but not so our men of these days o.
They can complain for Africa.
Almost every thread opened on relationships is by our men. Yet, we've always said women are the needy ones. I'm really not understanding Nigerian men o. Abi we've all been told lies since infancy that women need relationship and marriage more?
It seems Nigerian women have been scammed o.
Men are looking for submission, you better look for your children to submit to you. Once those ones too get old enough, bye bye to that your submission that you need to validate your existence.
Anyway, this life is just once, enjoy it and live life.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Rubbiish(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
cococandy:
I was even going to add to your comment.

When the women are submitting and letting the man and his family trample on them, they are still responsible for providing for the family as much as the men.

[s]In truth what the average Nigerian man wants is a woman who makes money for him to decide how it will be spent, takes care of all the home duties, submits to every of his whims and is prepared to take on the blame when he disrespects her[/s].

Anything else is not good enough.

But he’s the ceremonial head grin
smh...
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by cococandy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rubbiish:

smh...
open your eyes and read the posts from the men boys on this forum
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Barayeks(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Non of the females who have commented so far has said any sensible thing, one said only 5% of women depend on their husbands, why the self deceit.

Anyway, I know its difficult to have a logical debate with females so .... continue

When 95% of Nigerian girls have a parasitic mentality of leeching on men for survival, especially 80s-90s females.... Very lazy bunch who put high values on their genitals and insult hardworking young men because they refuse to be leeched upon
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2018
slaywife:
Op if you really believe this hogwash y wrote up there, then you are even more naive than you sound.
When you grow up and start working, you will see that only 10 percent of wives really depend on their husbands.
10% I doubt but few women depending on their husbands I agree. Probably because the way the society is evolving, many women don't depend on their husbands.Ideally, a woman is a help mate. She assist her husband in all circle. It doesn't have to be the man providing all the time,responsibility can be shared to ease the burden on men. Even the financial buoyant wives although not all still have that believe that her money is hers but her husband's own is for the family. This attitude has to change.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Act Together Again. Family Issues / Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit / Name A Bill You Hate Paying But You Must Pay It Because You Cannot Do Without It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.