Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

This Is What Men Suffer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What Men Suffer (1643 Views)

WHAT MEN TRULY WANT VS WHAT THEY GO FOR AND REASONS. / What Men Want In A Spouse Is Not What They'd Want For Their own Daughters / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Men Suffer by Barayeks(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
A man spends his whole life chasing money, mostly not for his on needs but for that of his immediate family. The wife works quite alright but there is an unwritten law that says he must provide all her needs because he is a "man", so he saves up and the first car he buys he gives to his wife because "she's a woman, she shouldn't be stressed up" he can still jump buses till he affords to buy another car. The house rent gets due and he is short of 50k so his wife adds up from her savings and they pay. Two months into the renewal of the rent the wife starts nagging about how she really needs her 50k, there are things she needs to do, most of which are all superfluous. He pays her back her 50k that she contributed to the good of the same family. He's wife isn't very good at driving so he comes home to see she has bashed in the the right door of her car. "I'm a little pressed for money dear, I won't be able to fix that anytime soon, do you have some money to spare?" She says she doesn't so the car gets parked for a month or two in which his eardrums were nearly perforated with nagging and complains.

She's pregnant! Yay! the first child is here, its a girl. That brings it's own responsibilities. The wife's family came to visit to congratulate them and when they live another unwritten law says that as a "man" you should give them money for transport

The Man's own family comes too and the same unwritten law is applied.

They get more children and have to move to a bigger house which requires bigger money for rent. And with children expenses don't decrease as they grow older it increases.

One day you wake up and you are 65years old realizing you've done absolutely nothing for yourself as a man but slaved to satisfy others, most of which aren't even grateful for the sacrifice.

If I ever get married in this life, if I ever, it'll be after I'm done taking care of me, I'll tour different countries I'll build houses, I'll take care of my parents and siblings and nephews and nieces, they'd tour the world with me during summer, my brothers kids are like mine, my sister's kids are like mine, I really don't need kids of my own..... Being #mgtow

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by thanki410(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
I love your break down analysis as to how Men hustle up and '' waste'' their [supposed] pleasure time , trying to satisfy their family...
It is applicable to women too who train their kids and work out themselves yet end up at old age , selling fruits , sweeping streets , washing clothes for puffed up ladies who talk them down...
Big lesson , try to at least make them smile...
Enjoy life too , cut your self some slacks , gaddemit!!

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by xenastar(f): 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hope your girlfriend knows about this your plan. Time waster

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Barayeks(m): 2:34am On Aug 22, 2018
xenastar:
I hope your girlfriend knows about this your plan. Time waster

Yes she does (marriage obsessed female)

The only reason you females are obsessed with marriage is because you'd find a guy to carry all your family and extended family problems on his head

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Eketem: 4:22am On Aug 22, 2018
Maybe if some of you men were not so obsessed with submission and wives who will rely on you for every need you may have an easier life.

How about marry a woman who earns her own money and who has a healthy attitude towards it, who is willing to sit with you before the wedding and say please let us not spend so much on a wedding, let us first plan how we will rent a house and run it before we use whatever we can spare to have a wedding that won't run us broke.

A wife who is willing to selflessly sit and plan with you on household bills, based on how much you both earn who pays for what, also sit with you and plan major projects Eg build a house, buy a car, pay fees.
No, you want weak women who will be slaves to you and your relatives, who has to make fresh soup everyday, who you can just wake up and throw out of your house one day and have her crawling and begging because she has nothing else.

Most of you don't want women who can stand strong financially and also refused to be bullied.

You only want women who can accept humiliation as a lifestyle in the name of submission.

Well don't complain, you should enjoy your self with the choices you make. There are other choices that will have you relaxing with your wife and 65 but no, you will prefare a submissive wife who drains you financially to a strong woman who will work with you to achieve financial stability

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2018
You men are really trying but you guys use women alot. The best thing is to find your footings (financially) before asking any of us out. During your hustle or struggle days don’t be in any serious relationship.

Remember we women have nothing to lose. We got our Poosie to help us in any situation.

May God help you all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:
Maybe if some of you men were not so obsessed with submission and wives who will rely on you for every need you may have an easier life.

How about marry a woman who earns her own money and who has a healthy attitude towards it, who is willing to sit with you before the wedding and say please let us not spend so much on a wedding, let us first plan how we will rent a house and run it before we use whatever we can spare to have a wedding that won't run us broke.

A wife who is willing to selflessly sit and plan with you on household bills, based on how much you both earn who pays for what, also sit with you and plan major projects Eg build a house, buy a car, pay fees.
No, you want weak women who will be slaves to you and your relatives, who has to make fresh soup everyday, who you can just wake up and throw out of your house one day and have her crawling and begging because she has nothing else.

Most of you don't want women who can stand strong financially and also refused to be bullied.

You only want women who can accept humiliation as a lifestyle in the name of submission.

Well don't complain, you should enjoy your self with the choices you make. There are other choices that will have you relaxing with your wife and 65 but no, you will prefare a submissive wife who drains you financially to a strong woman who will work with you to achieve financial stability

Truer words have never been spoken. They want women who are submissive and will be dependent on them so that they can control them like slaves yet cry out over financial burden.
Some even refuse to tell their wives to contribute because of ego!

The only way to stop this is to marry a woman who'll contribute even if it's 20% and you also share house chores but no ,they want to form head of the house while they're dying from burden.

You'll see a Nigerian man who was fair in complexion when he got married turn into a black complexion because of too much burden.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Which Nigeria do you people keep talking about sef?

All around me are working wives who think twice before buying something for themselves because it is schoolfees time/rent is due/there is an expense at home.

And while you are at it, can you tell us how the wives in your scenario jump loops to take care of the hone while working?

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by bukatyne(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:

I honestly don't get it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 22, 2018
bukatyne:
Which Nigeria do you people keep talking about sef?

All around me are working wives who think twice before buying something for themselves because it is schoolfees time/rent is due/there is an expense at home.

And while you are at it, can you tell us how the wives in your scenario jump loops to take care of the hone while working?

This is sarcasm, right?
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by bukatyne(f): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Hanseel1:

This is sarcasm, right?

What is?
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by slaywife: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Op if you really believe this hogwash y wrote up there, then you are even more naive than you sound.
When you grow up and start working, you will see that only 10 percent of wives really depend on their husbands.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Sad but true

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2018
Men Go There Own Way! #MGTOWgang

I need a baby mama
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
You men are really trying but you guys use women alot. The best thing is to find your footings (financially) before asking any of us out. During your hustle or struggle days don’t be in any serious relationship.

Remember we women have nothing to lose. We got our Poosie to help us in any situation.

May God help you all

Lol pussy? Did u say pussy. This holiday alone i bleeped 5 different kinds. Sex is cheap hun. Better use ur brain

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Agbaletu: 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
slaywife:
Op if you really believe this hogwash y wrote up there, then you are even more naive than you sound.
When you grow up and start working, you will see that only 10 percent of wives really depend on their husbands.
I do not agree with the OP's submission, but the bolded is not true in Nigeria. Maybe you are not living in Nigeria.
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by cococandy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
In fantasy Nigeria, men are the sole bread winners and women can’t drive or even do anything right

In real life Nigeria, women are the rocks holding the home together. It will fall apart the moment she takes one week break.

But who's always online whining and complaining? You guessed it.

Yes and women are the nags too undecided

10 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by slaywife: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
Agbaletu:

I do not agree with the OP's submission, but the bolded is not true in Nigeria. Maybe you are not living in Nigeria.

I live and work in Nigeria sir.
I admit I was wrong Sir
Its actually 5% of women that depend solely on their husbands.
Thank you for the correction sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Agbaletu: 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
slaywife:

I live and work in Nigeria sir.
I admit I was wrong Sir
Its actually 5% of women that depend solely on their husbands.
Thank you for the correction sir
You are most welcome, madam.
In one of our project sites (not construction), we have 8 married women and just 2 men working there. The women are even more productive and responsible than the so called the bread winners (men). Two of the women once told me that they are the one taking care of their families.
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by crackhaus: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:

On principle, what you typed makes sense.

In reality however, a lot of these independent women who earn their own money still have the mentality that a man should be the one providing the bulk of the finances in the home.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not implying there aren't independent working women who handle more of the finances in their home but let's be honest with ourselves, most of you would rather not be doing that when you have a man by your side.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Eketem: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
crackhaus:

On principle, what you typed makes sense.

In reality however, a lot of these independent women who earn their own money still have the mentality that a man should be the one providing the bulk of the finances in the home.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not implying there aren't independent working women who handle more of the finances in their home but let's be honest with ourselves, most of you would rather not be doing that when you have a man by your side.

Yeah you are right, they are the ones who are feminists when it Is time to cook and wash plates but remember bible verses when bills come, however there are genuine ones as you stated but do a poll most men will prefer a submissive one who they can provide everything for than an independent woman who will share bills with them, nothing wrong with that choice but make dem no complain
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by crackhaus: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:

Yeah you are right, they are the ones who are feminists when it Is time to cook and wash plates but remember bible verses when bills come, however there are genuine ones as you stated but do a poll most men will prefer a submissive one who they can provide everything for than an independent woman who will share bills with them, nothing wrong with that choice but make dem no complain
Provide everything for? Are you very sure about that? cheesy

I think what you mean to say is most men will like to have a working independent woman who would share bills and STILL be submissive.
There's no law against independent women being submissive, or is there?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Eketem: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
crackhaus:

Provide everything for? Are you very sure about that? cheesy

I think what you mean to say is most men will like to have a working independent woman who would share bills and STILL be submissive.
There's no law against independent women being submissive, or is there?

Do a poll and see. They will say they don't want a woman's money because she will grow wings. Yes independent women can be submissive but the Nigerian man definition of submission is the woman who will never question his decisions even when it is a disrespectful one, who will roll and cry on the ground when he hurts her instead of having any liver to call him out on disrespect
Submission to them is seeing a woman suffer nothing more

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Eketem:

Do a poll and see. They will say they don't want a woman's money because she will grow wings. Yes independent women can be submissive but the Nigerian man definition of submission is the woman who will never question his decisions even when it is a disrespectful one, who will roll and cry on the ground when he hurts her instead of having any liver to call him out on disrespect
Submission to them is seeing a woman suffer nothing more
Okay o.
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by genq(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Chubhie: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
You go to the motherless babies home, You see babies reaching out to you. They hug you so tight never wanting to let go!

I messed myself up with tears the last time I was there. Why bring more into the world when you can adopt?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Chubhie: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
genq:
Women work, keep their money and expect their husbands to"

1. Pay the rent
2. Pay bills
3. Give her money for food shopping
4. Pay for childrens school fees
5.Pay for her shopping
6. Pay for her to get her hair and nails done
7. Take her on holidays

On top of it they act like sex is a favour they give to men.. whereas you are expected to LICK that disgusting wound in between their legs during the act. cheesy some men take it a step further and eat Assss.

On top of it, they expect you to cook and clean.

In our world today, men have become nothing but mere slaves to women. And thats a fact!
Depends on the woman you married bro. Some women are warriors you would gladly ride into the storms and battles of life with knowing fully well she would gallantly stand beside you through it all.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

May God help you all

[img]https://media1./images/f12d616768884851e2f82af6f7dc89cf/tenor.gif?itemid=5104046[/img]
Re: This Is What Men Suffer by eyinjuege: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Barayeks:

Yes she does (marriage obsessed female)

The only reason you females are obsessed with marriage is because you'd find a guy to carry all your family and extended family problems on his head

Marriage is not by force my guy, and having children is a choice. Get a vasectomy now so that no woman will try and trap you with pregnancy and unwanted children.
Afterwards, let whoever you're dating know you dont want children, and live your life. Better still, look for a woman who also can't have children.
You guys can live your best lives together, travelling, and living life with no unwanted responsibility that child raising brings.
No shaking..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by eyinjuege: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
genq:
Women work, keep their money and expect their husbands to"

1. Pay the rent
2. Pay bills
3. Give her money for food shopping
4. Pay for childrens school fees
5.Pay for her shopping
6. Pay for her to get her hair and nails done
7. Take her on holidays

On top of it they act like sex is a favour they give to men.. whereas you are expected to LICK that disgusting wound in between their legs during the act. cheesy some men take it a step further and eat Assss.

On top of it, they expect you to cook and clean.

In our world today, men have become nothing but mere slaves to women. And thats a fact!

I'm sorry, but i never come across the women you described up there.
I'm really not understanding o.
Nearly all the women I know have good jobs and provide in their homes. Some are lucky to have husbands who contribute equally or a little more. But quite a number of them are the major bread winners o.
So I really don't understand it when men claim to do all these things in their homes.
Well, maybe majority of those i roll with are high flyers. But their contributions in their homes is appreciated by their partners and also NEEDED to live a relatively comfortable life.
I'm sure many people on here will tell us how their mothers struggled to send them to school, despite having fathers who are alive.
So where do you get your stories from?
It's just that many women don't let outsiders know what they do/contribute in their homes. They buy cars, and their husbands drive the cars, they build majority of the house,their husbands gets to claim it as his house.
Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Men Suffer by Annwrites: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
It's isn't compulsory to get married. And there is no written law that requires one to compulsorily have children in Marriage.

However, if anyone decides to, get to know who that person really is and if you both think the same way about the certain issues.

Also, you described marriage like women are selfish. It's not always true, marry an independent woman who is equally caring and loves you. And you just might have an almost perfect marriage.

Note: I am not a fan of marriage o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things That Changed After You Become A Mom (pictures) / Right Age For A Young Man To Consider Getting Married? / Contact Us For Your Company Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.