Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Blackberry Swag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Swag (1907 Views)

J / Please Rate The Swag Of This Posh Chick (pic) / Nigerian Girls Got Swag! We The Coolest Babes Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Swag by flysly(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2010
My friend lost out on a chic just because he didn't have a blackberry,damn i wonder when blackberry became a way of life.
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
Blackberry?
That means people like me with NOKIA TOUCH LIGHT phone will never get a chic oooooooo.
Ye Mo Gbe
Re: Blackberry Swag by iice(f): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
Oh how the cries of perpetrators fall on deaf ears
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2010
smiley
Re: Blackberry Swag by Carolece(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2010
guys are falling for the wrong gals. she's probably a teen. too sad.
Re: Blackberry Swag by Pweety4me(f): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2010
Because he didn't have a blackberry or because he did not get her a blackberry? undecided
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2010
He said because he did not FLAUNT A blackberry.
Re: Blackberry Swag by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2010
Then she's a local fowl if it will take only a mere bb phone to impress her!
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
It all boils down to Nkan ti o wu mi ko wu e.
Re: Blackberry Swag by 190: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

Then she's a local fowl if it will take only a mere bb phone to impress her!
grin grin
Re: Blackberry Swag by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
Dude,

its this fiction or true story grin

Na so BB craze dey worry dem reach for naija shocked
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2010
I am almost sure it is a true Story and the guy would not be more than 20yr old.
Still acting like a boy
Re: Blackberry Swag by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
Somehow, I just dont believe this thread for a sec.
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2010
Abi ooo
Re: Blackberry Swag by slex(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2010
please fellow NLs' it is very true, even my 15 yr old niece has a BB and she specifically asked for it. That is the 'in thing'' for girls now its apity even adults are now in the craze to impress. i see girls walking on the street clutching and flaunting BB as if it would evaporate from their bags,purses or pockets even area boys (touts and conductors ) now acquire BB. na wa oo naija . Always overdoing things than the west. My babe has but she has bn using it since 2008 and to her its no big deal.
Re: Blackberry Swag by Jaideyone(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2010
poster what kind of girls does your friend go after? she's a ho angry angry angry angry
Re: Blackberry Swag by whiteroses(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2010
bb is the way forward tbh btw owo yato s'owo, one aboki boy at uni asked why i dint av a bb like my friends did to cut long story short he bought me one bout 4 days later and dint have any intention l'ati gbese l'emi or anything, anyone wanna ping me?
Re: Blackberry Swag by tpiah: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2010
BBs must be the new designer sneakers.
Re: Blackberry Swag by ElRazur: 4:41am On Jun 26, 2010
BB is shit. I have it as a second phone, and I really do not see what the fuss is about. It is limited in scope, and only have the BBM and email going for it. That is all.

My HTC desire running a snapdragon processor eats BB for breakfast.

Any gal who acts up because of BB, is just silly. Gosh.
Re: Blackberry Swag by daduke2k(m): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2010
If u shout 2 much nw i wil dash u my grand fathers nokia 3310. Very posh
Re: Blackberry Swag by lourash(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2010

My HTC desire running a snapdragon processor eats BB for breakfast
true word man
Re: Blackberry Swag by Africanqueen2(f): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2010
Lol she's a baby
Re: Blackberry Swag by elowa: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2010
ElRazur:

My HTC desire running a snapdragon processor eats BB for breakfast.
Thought i was the only one with this mentality, i prefer HTC to iphone sef (though haven't seen the iphone 4 yet)
Re: Blackberry Swag by Konjour(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2010
Blackberry? Thought that it should be regarded as a slightly old-fashioned mobile now. I dont see the extraordinary fuss that should be generated from it,having used a Storm for the past 22 months. What i see about all this is the arrogant mentality some people procure when they see their fellas with Huawei 1st generation handsets,while they use 3rd and 4th generation notebooks. Its all the product of a negative mindset. It goes beyond the phone, and jilting a guy cuz of his mobile,duh,that's so outrageous! shocked
Re: Blackberry Swag by flysly(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2010
@fl gator,believe it she said she can't afford to recharge all the time,so he shud get a blackberry if he wants to keep in touch with her.
Re: Blackberry Swag by soulamanne(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2010
really some pple use it cos it is like a tool for them, they just ve to use it.for e.g my big bro aint fan of flashy fones.as a top exec,he was still stuck to his nokia but had to get a bb cos his biz ass. need to get on wit him all d time.like som1 said,we over do tins in naija.i dont beef any one who uses it for as long as u can afford and maintain it but some naija gals are jus whacd.i kno a frnd on d island that haas bangd gals unto say he get bb.is a pity.and na all these teen and early twenty sumtin babes dey crase past
Re: Blackberry Swag by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
@poster, i dont think so, i think she left him because she hv weighed him and see that he is poverty striken boyfriend ** mission no return** grin grin
Re: Blackberry Swag by philip0906(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2010
abegi my nokia e71 is it wink.any girl wey no like me because of bb,make she jump inside 4th mainland bridge cheesy grin
Re: Blackberry Swag by gowaga68: 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
ok na ,am using 3310 wetin i go do then?
Re: Blackberry Swag by femmy2010(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
O ga Oooooo
Re: Blackberry Swag by ElRazur: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2010
lourash:

true word man

Respect!

elowa:

Thought i was the only one with this mentality, i prefer HTC to iphone sef (though haven't seen the iphone 4 yet)

The Desire is a multimedia phone, and as such I prefer it any day over any BB out there. Period. In terms of Operating Sytem, mine runs Andriod 2.1 and will piss over anything BB have to offer. The new Snap Dragon processor runs at 1Ghz and I am happy with it. It is snappy and pretty much awesome.

Iphone 4? Pfff. People are already having problems with it. The antennae is enclosed into the sides of the phone, so it is dropping calls due to conduction from the user hands etc. When apple was reached for support, they claimed people are holding the hone wrongly. WTF.

I mean having said that, the OS is good, but not my cup of tea. I prefer my Andriod and I like HTC.

Before I forget, take away the BB chat and email [Push email] on the BB and it is just a basic phone. Nothing more.
Re: Blackberry Swag by Marhoski(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2010
dat seems odd. Well any gud phone is ok, not just bb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ice Cream Vs Roses: / Ladies How Patient Can You Be In This Instance? / Come See What hez Seeing Oo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.