Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary (18151 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by omo1478(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy anniversary papa
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by ogbiwa: 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to the generals of Faith in Nigeria. God strengthen them more and more.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Diso60090(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
coolshegs10:
Happy anniversary to you sir and má.. cheesy

You nor get work at allllllllllll cool
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Macopol01(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
R
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Softhands(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Go and get a life!!! Tell us what the Sultan of Sokoto does to command the wealth he has...
tstx:
The Billionaire Pastor In A Poverty Stricken Land.

The Billionaire Pastor Who Plies His Trade In A Country That Has The
Highest Population of People Living In Extreme Poverty

Wetin God go Judge eh

2 Likes

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by tstx(m): 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
Zizza:

this is why you're still poor and will never be rich....don't face your life
I'm not surprised you said this... Most Christians have the kind of your mentality. may God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Macopol01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Chai...36 years of tithes

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by tstx(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Softhands:
Go and get a life!!! Tell us what the Sultan of Sokoto does to command the wealth he has...
Since when did we start comparing ordained men of God with muslim leaders... wtf is happening to us.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by cyprex: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to Papa and Mama of the great Living Faith Church Worldwide
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by AngelicBeing: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
cool
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by brushesz: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
God bless the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by israelmao(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
Congratulations to my spiritual father and mother.Wishing you divine health,greater wisdom and greater grace in your Christian race.Your natural strength shall not be abated,your eyes shall not go dim.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by lightofjoy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to Papa and Mama.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by uppermode: 7:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to the God's General....... May you increase more in wisdom and grace of God... I tap into this kind of grace
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Softhands(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
Since ppl started comparing sources of wealth, It will be appropriate to have a balanced debate rather than look Pastors as thieves and Look Muslim Leaders as Saints...
tstx:
Since when did we start comparing ordained men of God with muslim leaders... wtf is happening to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Papa please continue to give grandpapa Buhari a serious nightmare.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Uchemus:
this post is only of concern to the sheepels, chronic tithers, the seed showers and the anti-freezers.

Your Moniker sounds Mumuish likewise your comment, you should have been named Mumuni or muniru because you are a complete unadulterated MuMu and an Ignoramus.

grin happy holidays Uchemus
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by flirtnaija: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
tamethem:

Your Moniker sounds Mumuish likewise your comment, you should have been named Mumuni or muniru because you are a complete unadulterated MuMu and an Ignoramus.

Well, about 7 months ago I stopped dating because I didn’t need to anymore. It had been over three years and a million dates in 2017 but in 2018 that is for sure no more. I figured if I’ve had success dating then I should probably share that with you so you can hopefully avoid the bad dates and experiences I most certainly in some cases did. I’d looked up a lot of alleged top dating apps and dating sites. Let’s be honest you know what you want in a date after a while for sure especially after a couple long term relationships. If you’re looking for a Valentines Day date, flirt or maybe the one this article I put together with a lot of patience and time dating will surely help you. Best Nigeria Dating Website https://www.flirtnaija.ng
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by eabiode: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
tstx:
The Billionaire Pastor In A Poverty Stricken Land.

The Billionaire Pastor Who Plies His Trade In A Country That Has The
Highest Population of People Living In Extreme Poverty

Wetin God go Judge eh
No sense
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by tstx(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Softhands:
Since ppl started comparing sources of wealth, It will be appropriate to have a balanced debate rather than look Pastors as thieves and Look Muslim Leaders as Saints...
You must be a teenager.... At least you think like one. ciao

1 Like

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by ladygudhead(f): 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2018
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,Sir and Ma! Greater glory!
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by RALPHOW(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Esp
Happy Wedding Anniversary to Papa and Mama
All glory be to God.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by thayora: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
congratulations to my ever young papi and mami oyedepo i tap into this your marital grace in jesus name.amen
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by dagreat4(f): 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Happy 36th Anniversary to PA n Ma Oyedepo
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Softhands(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
You wey dey think like adult...why don't you call out Muslim Leaders the way you call out Pastors and see if they won't declare a Fatwa on your head... Nonsense and ingredient.
tstx:

You must be a teenager.... At least you think like one. ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Uchemus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
tamethem:

lol, your own moniker is a misnomer, coz the only thing that needs to be tamed is your brain. unfortunately, you dont have any because the little brain you were born with was amazingly sacrificed for an extra butt hole which was surreptitiously positioned in your buccal cavity, so as to enable you talk shiit without hesitation, shame, or remorse.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Pesoli: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lord, I thank you for their lives. Make God do my own for me.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Uchemus:
lol, your own moniker is a misnomer, coz the only thing that needs to be tamed is your brain. unfortunately, you dont have any because the little brain you were born with was amazingly sacrificed for an extra butt hole which was surreptitiously positioned in your buccal cavity, so as to enable you talk shiit without hesitation, shame, or remorse.

grin you just made no sense. a waste of time and energy typing poo.

grin learn how to use your brain its not up there for nothing.

grin
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:18am On Aug 22, 2018
My papa and mama! cheesy Happy Wedding Anniversary. 60 more years together shall be a reality, for the Lord has confirmed it!

@OP. Your construction, though..."senior pastor of General overseer." undecided

He's a Bishop!
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Uchemus(m): 6:32am On Aug 22, 2018
tamethem:

grin you just made no sense. a waste of time and energy typing poo.

grin learn how to use your brain its not up there for nothing.

grin
oh sorry it made no sense to you. like I said earlier, youv got no brain. to simply put, "NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD". hope this would make sense to you.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by bitcoinvin(m): 7:11am On Aug 22, 2018
stephenmorris:
Senior Pastor of the General Overseer of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Faith, are celebrating their 36th wedding anniversary today August 21st. They got married in 1982 and have four children. Celebrating his wife on social media, Pastor Oyedepo wrote

''Happy 36th Wedding Anniversary to my Bride, @officialfaithoyedepo !
Life could never have been any sweeter than it is with you.
Thank you for not only letting me follow Jesus so hard, but for doing the same. I look forward to another sweet 60 years with you. I love you''

Mrs Oyedepo wrote

'' Happy Wedding Anniversary, my affectionate husband of 36 years! You are the most daring, fearless, thorough, humorous, visionary, energetic, passionate, generous, spiritually depth-filled and diligent man I know and I celebrate you with passion! I am so privileged, blessed and honoured to be such a part of you; and I am ready for what God has for our near 60 more years together. With all my love and deep appreciation, Faith Abiola Oyedepo''

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/news/billionaire-clergyman-david-oyedepo-and-his-wife-faith-celebrate-36th-wedding-anniversary/

they have the best medical;attend best check up and eat the best Food and these Fools who call them Daddy G and Mummy G eat prayer and malnourished food.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by naijajobx: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.