Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary (18152 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Uchemus:
oh sorry it made no sense to you. like I said earlier, youv got no brain. to simply put, "NOTHING DEY YOUR HEAD". hope this would make sense to you.

How can any word from a Mad man make sense to sane guys like us?

Fine handsome reasonable guys like us na sense they rush us grin

Every passers bye has no brain in the sight of a lunatic naw. So ride on in your madness. grin

Is it not a madman that insults ppl that dont do anything to him. Someone spends his money how he likes and you are wailing over it. Calling them Sheeples and Cronic thither. The animals that gave birth to you refused to teach you that there is dignity in minding your goddam business.

I pay thithes, is it your father's business, I worship God the way I like ,is it your Mums money. If the fools that you call parents refused to teach you, it is my duty on NL to panel-beat sense into your mendular oblongata. grin

That's why I am called Tamethem. I dont give a FCK if I'm banned doing this. I don't make money tru NL but its the other way.

Guys like you are roaming the streets thinking they are normal grin but sorry the opposite is the case.

Learn to mind your business when it comes to Christians on NL because I will give it to you as hot as a cup of coffee.

Oponu sowe nu grin

Uchemus the ignoramus grin
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Lamasta(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
They will continue to wax stronger ijn
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Happy anniversary may we be like you.
Globat mud school
www.globatmudschool.com
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Brokenvessels: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes, and he is a billionaire for it, Gods word is sure.
MartinCorridon:
Chai...36 years of tithes
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Brokenvessels: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Because medical science failed, but God healed her. You can read her book ' Rescued from destruction' to get the full gist. And no, we are not anti- medical science, but God remains the healer.
hopefulLandlord:
Scammer and his wife

I remember when his wife was sick

Oga sent her abroad for world class medical care but preached that she was healed purely on faith
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Uchemus(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
tamethem:

[s]How can any word from a Mad man make sense to sane guys like us?

Fine handsome reasonable guys like us na sense they rush us grin

Every passers bye has no brain in the sight of a lunatic naw. So ride on in your madness. grin

Is it not a madman that insults ppl that dont do anything to him. Someone spends his money how he likes and you are wailing over it. Calling them Sheeples and Cronic thither. The animals that gave birth to you refused to teach you that there is dignity in minding your goddam business.

I pay thithes, is it your father's business, I worship God the way I like ,is it your Mums money. If the fools that you call parents refused to teach you, it is my duty on NL to panel-beat sense into your mendular oblongata. grin

That's why I am called Tamethem. I dont give a FCK if I'm banned doing this. I don't make money tru NL but its the other way.

Guys like you are roaming the streets thinking they are normal grin but sorry the opposite is the case.

Learn to mind your business when it comes to Christians on NL because I will give it to you as hot as a cup of coffee.

Oponu sowe nu grin

Uchemus the ignoramus grin[/s]
dont forget to wipe your a$s mouth when you are done. thank you.
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uchemus:
dont forget to wipe your a$s mouth when you are done. thank you.

E pain am grin

grin Stop crying
Re: Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Brokenvessels:
Because medical science failed, but God healed her. You can read her book ' Rescued from destruction' to get the full gist. And no, we are not anti- medical science, but God remains the healer.

Don't waste your precious time on Hopefulandlord and his likes. preach from now till eternity it won't change a thing.

Only God can touch their hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.