Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura (73013 Views)

Senator Shehu Sani Visits Buhari In Daura(photos) / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura / President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by sarrki(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
Comparing Buhari to the old guard (thieves)is an insult to the progressives Nigeria

Baba is simple, loves Nigeria

He’s not there to accumulate wealth

He’s here to fix the country from Auto reverse

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

Eid Mubarak To All Muslim Faithfuls

74 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by sarrki(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba what I love in you again is that you make enemies of the state confused all the time

myself, me, I and Sarrki is an unrepentant buharist

241 Likes 22 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba dey give us throwback. Even him no go believe say he live inside this room before.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by okosodo: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2018
Worshipping this man will not stop him from destroying this country beyond ordinary redemption. We are talking of the man that is holding trillions of dollars under the guise of TSA without any visible projects for the pat 3 years in spite of the humongous increase in the price of petrol. Keep on worshipping, while the country bleeds

338 Likes 31 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't have any problem with our president cos he's a man of integrity . My worry is about those working with him. He gives them free hands to run down our economy and he's not doing anything to check them. The level of incecurity in the land is appaling. The service chiefs are not competent enough and baba has refused to remove them. The level of corruption at the dss is mind boggling. We got to know of daura's fraudulent and corrupt activities because he was sacked. Do you know the level of fraud going on in the apc presently? We do not know all these because they are still in the ruling side. By the time they leave power, many would collapse at hearing of the massive corrupt practices perpetrated by them. Daura's case would be a tip of the iceberg. In my opinion, i think he's done his best and should allow young minds to take over. Baba deserves rest. We thought being a graduate , Jonathan would do things differently and we supported him in 2011 but he failed in so many areas. In 2015, we thought buhari, being a man of his words and integrity would do better so, we supported and voted him in the south west. Now, not only are we ranked the poorest nation on earth in spite of the huge resources at our disposal, our city ranks 3rd the most inhabitable cities in the world. Our naira value has hit the rock. They asked us to bear with them and removed subsidy which they said would be used to fix refineries, our roads, create jobs...amazingly, none of those was achieved after making us pay 145 naira for each liter of fuel bought. Interestingly, they say they still pay subsidy. In the south west, we think differently and that's why our political ideologies are quite different. We are not comfortable in re electing pmb . Tinubu is on his own. We know he's pursuing his political ambition of becoming president in 2023 and he has failed already because all his plans are geared towards selfish interests. He would know he doesn't own lagos in next year's election. No be by fight.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Sirjamo: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:
Baba what I love in you again is that you make enemies of the state confused all the time

I too is glad to be a staunch Buharist

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Baba dey give us throwback. Even him no go believe say he live inside this room before.

grin

It’s not throwback anyway bro

This is what Baba represents

The humbleness in him is what makes people like us glued to him

He will retire there in 2023

The picture will still be the same thing

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Ebimor96: 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by ExAngel007(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
very humble.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Ebimor96: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin
sarrki:

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by TechCapon(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Before it was president buhari drinking sachet milo now they've started again, maybe you should Google Warren Buffet, 3rd richest man on earth and learn the meaning of humble living grin

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Ebimor96: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin
sarrki:

grin
Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by hardeycute(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Humble?? This is obviously the handiwork of that APC mod but his son is able to buy a 56+ million bike?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by limeta(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Terrorist very kind of life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by seuncyber(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
And the agbada is 35 years old abi ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by sarrki(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba lalasticlala come and see Mr. President

Mynd44 you don see this one

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Boys quarter is a big as this shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Josh44s(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Baba one chance. Commander in chief of Boko Haram.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Qsscruz(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
Nigeria undoubtedly has the highest number of gullible youths globally.. Every news is swallowed hook, line and sinker..And any attempt to talk sense into them is meted out with barrage of insults.. So now, this picture shows how much integrity Mr president has.. Even when there is no evidence that shows that that is his sitting room.. angry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by franchasng: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sarrki u are a sick man to be honest angry angry

Humble living room in his village but:

1. His son Yusuf crashed a power bike aka Okada worth around 20million Naira!

2. His wife Aisha wears clothing outfits and jewelries worth over $30,000 on a single outing

3. His children all schooled in best universities in UK!

4. He built a helipad in his village to enable him land his helicopter in Daura!

5. His nephew who is around 20yrs that has no work experience and he made him Special Adviser which is a post meant for level 16 and above civil servants under Nigerian labor law, and the guy is now worth over 2billion naira according to inside sources: Junaid Mohammed former Buhari staunch supporter revealed this, u can google it!

6. He goes to UK to rest for his 10-day leave but he had a humble home with his beloved cows in Daura but he didn't find Daura, Yankari games reserve, Obudu Cattle Ranch, Tinapa, Ogbunike cave, Erin Ijesha waterfalls, etc worthy enough to serve as his vacation destination instead he went to UK to squander millions of tax payers money yet he is in his humble living room.

7. He selectively married his daughters off to billionaires and governors because of his moneymongering habit that u sycophants refused to see out of sheer stupidity. Why didn't he marry his daughters off to some average young men like the much hated Goodluck did while he was president

Why didn't he gave his daughters out in marriage when he was not president

Buhari has no integrity and God knows it is the truth but unfortunately because he is in a very useless, shallow thinking praise singing backward nation with no records of secret dealings to nail his corrupt ways right from the time he served under the most corrupt leadership of late Abacha to today, he keeps deceiving gullible Nigerians with I will fight corruption, fight corruption yet he is the epitome of nepotism, tribalism, discrimination and witch-hunting which are the deadliest forms of corruption.

Seriously, it is so shameful being in same country with useless, senseless, brainless, backward thinking sycophants like you lots supporting this glaring failure of a man we call president of Nigeria, it hurts so bad angry angry

175 Likes 22 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sai baba!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by gurunlocker: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
sarrki:

So because he has a decent sitting room in daura means he didn't have a better house elsewhere?

Is this where Aisha is also living with the kids?

I don't blame you though, you lick ass for a living...

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by KEVIND: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
This trick will not fly this time around. This is not 2014 when Nigerians were inundated with all kinds of scheming just to package Buhari, and make him appear as a poor man. I can't forget the famous narrative that ‘Buhari took bank loan to purchase APC nomination form’, and the N40 sachet Milo.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Olukat(m): 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Where the cowbell sachet milk? grin grin grin grin
Truth be told! Nigeria is not about how GMB chose to live but his performance as presidentshocked shocked
I am very sure Aso Rock is not looking like this and certainly not the Abuja house in the UK.
Mr. President has barely stayed up to 3 weeks since becoming President in Duara.
Enough of this childish propaganda!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by jerryunit48: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
OP keep deceiving yourself

22 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Looking like a statue of Daura

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by BabaIbo: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
Abegi, na una sef una dey deceive... election tactics, oga boiz don wise up

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by elyte89: 5:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
If baba like,make e dey sleep on top mat...boiz don't wise up grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yet Yusuf wey no dey work can afford expensive power bike. Oh pulllleease

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by mknigeriagreat: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Great man. I will always pray God to keep empowering you and give you the wisdom and strength to lead this country right. Do something about the killers up north be it boko or herdsmen or whoever. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by BruncleZuma: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Humble ko humblesmith ni...thread flood alert!

20 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura by Rilwayne001: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Slayer of PDP cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.