Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari (73015 Views)

Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
God bless Muhammad Buhari

God bless Asiwaju the incoming president

God bless oluremi the incoming First Lady

145 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Dannyset(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Assistant Pastor Tinubu is a correct Omoluabi.

We don't use the left hand to describe our Father's house.

We respect elders.

We are not bittered and ungrateful.

We love our neighbours.

We are One Nigeria.

347 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Joezinho: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2022
First time she's in the news for the good reason. This woman is always in the news for bad reasons, either for being disrespectful , rude and intimidating others..

Sometimes i wonder if to be a pastor in RCCG is for the highest bidder or just a mere respect of person. Otherwise what criteria were put into consideration before this woman was ordained a pastor. She is a total abuse of the pastoral office.

120 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Abdul05: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
That is Yoruba people for you... grin

Very adorable people.. grin

And it is natural with them when applied to culture and tradition..

256 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
We are cultured

We don’t kick our elders

I love omoluabi

I want to come back to this world as omoluabi

210 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by otokx(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

29 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Urheadmaster(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
tongue

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by InsideLove(f): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2022
All these powers are transient. Jesus rules forever.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
InsideLove:
All these powers are transient. Jesus rules forever.

Nobody ever denies that

Tell that to ipobians

90 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Cypress042(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
God shouldn't forget to bless those who decieve themselves grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Mooh247: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
cool

See Osinbajo looking dull.... Eyah, who ever scammed prof is a wicked man

341 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by yyba: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Incoming first lady well done ma

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2022
Abdul05:
That is Yoruba people for you... grin

Very adorable people.. grin

Blood and flesh did not reveal that to you

It takes the Holy Spirit

God will answer all you have asked for

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Darammliveth:
She literally knee down for failure.... Awon oloshi. Idobale o kin se iwa madam.

I feel your pain

Prof Judas was beaten blue and black

Take heart it will fade away

It’s a gradual process

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by AdeniyiA(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:
First time she's in the news for the good reason. This woman is always in the news for bad reasons, either for disrespectful , rude and intimidating others..

Sometimes i wonder if to be a pastor in RCCG is for the highest bidder or just a mere respect of person. Otherwise what criteria were put into consideration before this woman was ordained a pastor. She is a total abuse of the pastoral office.
Just have small change in your pocket and know few Bible verses, you're good to go. I am a member

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Dannyset:
Assistant Pastor Tinubu is a correct Omoluabi.

We don't use the left hand to describe our Father's house.

We respect elders.

We are not bittered and ungrateful.

We love our neighbours.

We are One Nigeria.

I will see if you'd remain one when the attacks hits you directly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Cholls(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Darammliveth:
She literally knee down for failure.... Awon oloshi. Idobale o kin se iwa madam.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Honor10: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yorubas don't wake their parents with kicks.

We are respectful and cultured

341 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Typical Yoruba slaves grovelling before their Fulani masters

Says who can’t go out on Monday in his region

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by seunsiju(m): 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2022
sarrki:
We are cultured

We don’t kick our elders

I love omoluabi

I want to come back to this world as omoluabi
Yes as omoluabi in US not Naija

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
seunsiju:

Yes as omoluabi in US not Naija

The earth is of the lord

We are good ambassador here

No drugs

No fraud

Proudly Naija

Proudly omoluabi

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by blancsn1: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2022
But it's ok that your Igbo pastor can feast on human flesh n pound live babies for prophetess. Sir your Igbo father no correct one bit. Did we see how the oloshious fellow u claim as gov wives were slapping your Igbo mother left right n center. E no go beta u n your entire household.

Joezinho:
First time she's in the news for the good reason. This woman is always in the news for bad reasons, either for being disrespectful , rude and intimidating others..

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by haffaze777(m): 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
Person wey no go Senate house,u think she no know wetin shey dey do?

339 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by tesppidd: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin

Anything for the first lady slot..

grin grin

339 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by DEROX: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
grin grin grin who are the losers in all these should i call names? lipsrsealed

340 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by Throwback: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
OfoIgbo:
Typical Yoruba slaves grovelling before their Fulani masters

You mean like Orji Kalu or Rochas who was addressing delegates in Hausa language?

343 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by lathrowinger: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoluabi with RESPECT

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari by lathrowinger: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Joezinho:

Sorry my brother grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari In His Humble Living Room Today In Daura / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.