Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others (18709 Views)

1979 Class Of President, VP , Governors Etc Only Two Are Still Alive (Full List) / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The 2023 Election (president, VP) / Governor Ugwuanyi At Ex-governor Chime's Daughter Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by ORIENTATION101: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
people re not seeing what am seeing oo
I remember in football when a footballer is about to move to rival club the first the he does is to hang around ,identify and familiarize with the big players of the club outside the pitch and eventually caught the home fans unaware after transfer is done.
oshomole is a devil . he wants to render pdp impotent forever

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by mrdna(m): 12:14am On Aug 22, 2018
It's obvious I think

Ugwuanyi transfer loading.. 65% completed!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:22am On Aug 22, 2018
This a good show tolerance to promote peaceful co-existence. i pray that other leader borrow a leaf.
But i bet no northern governor can do such.
happy sallah to my fellow MUSLIMs.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by cornel9297: 1:44am On Aug 22, 2018
ugwuanyi is the most friendly and peace loving governor Enugu state has ever had.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Reader530(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Large number of Muslims in igbo land?..I thought they were all jews
You are dumb. Is that large number in a city central mosque? In Catholic cathedral Kano, worshippers are more than 10,000, and almost three masses are observed each Sunday. Even in Maiduguri, there are many churches like St. Patrick, EYN centre, COCIN RCC, etc each with more than 5,000 people each for a congregation.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by awoluyi(m): 3:56am On Aug 22, 2018
What were the prayer points please?
These "leaders" need more than prayers, many of them are due for deliverance.
We must pray that the living Jehovah give them wisdom, equip them with sound leadership qualities and deliver them from the spirit of visionlessness and defection.
I personally pray that a day will come in Nigeria when a state podium will not be carried to a mosque or church with tens of security men just for a governor to address the faithfuls.
Is then we shall gladly say " O Lord, You have truly humbled our leaders and really secured our nation".

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by VALIZUGOD(m): 4:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Good move on the side of the governor but it's just sad to think that Muslims do not know that we exist or care less about that fact.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by manci(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
Ifeanyi why are u associating with a terrorist
if the governor read this your comments he will call you a senseless baby factory.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by onunwa21(m): 6:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Islam & Christian re one!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by tiredoflife(m): 6:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Who notice say dem no let am enter the mosque
Na outside dem let am give the speech
If na Christians now we go let their leaders into our churches
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Aquariann: 6:08am On Aug 22, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
people re not seeing what am seeing oo
I remember in football when a footballer is about to move to rival club the first the he does is to hang around ,identify and familiarize with the big players of the club outside the pitch and eventually caught the home fans unaware after transfer is done.
oshomole is a devil . he wants to render pdp impotent forever

My brother I don dey see am o, right from Akpabio Mother in-law burial
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by francium001: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You and this your ugwuanyi transfer news cheesy
stay there na, though it will be after he must have won 2019 election for 2nd term
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Gkemz: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Ugwuaanyi you too dey fall my hand. Must you partner with the religion of violence for you to preach peace. Do not be equally yoke with unbelievers. How many of these your Muslims friends can join you in the church to worship?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by omoelerin1: 6:34am On Aug 22, 2018
I didn't know there are Yoruba people living in south east. What are they doing there?

But, Who is that woman? Is she his wife? Those Muslims will not like it as she fails to cover her chest with hijab while coming to their midst in the mosque.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by mu2sa2: 6:57am On Aug 22, 2018
chiboy1116:
it's like you don't have sense?
It's not "like he doesn't have", but he doesn't have, sense at all. Maybe he wants to hear that the governor sent thugs to beat up those Muslims for no reason other than being muslim. Ironically, miscreants like this are all over social media saying power should be handed over to them!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by donqx: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Pope22(m): 8:13am On Aug 22, 2018
Their governors should learn from this and celebrate with the Christians in the north during our festive periods and not killing us. Igbo, peace and love have no bounds
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Pope22(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Gkemz:
Ugwuaanyi you too dey fall my hand. Must you partner with the religion of violence for you to preach peace. Do not be equally yoke with unbelievers. How many of these your Muslims friends can join you in the church to worship?
You got it wrong my brother. Am a Christian but let truth be told, Muslims are more peaceful and more loving than Christians. Forget those foolish ones that call themselves Muslims, a real and a "born again" Muslim is far better and more peaceful and loving than a born again Christian.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Kingjames(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2018
meaning the likes of okotie and co will soon storm mecca all to win (lose) election. They would have borrowed one or two leaves from stomach's infrastructure 'I am in paaaaain' of defeated Ekiti..hmm
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by malakaimoscondo: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2018
doctore212:
Where can I get sex doll
what did u need it for?
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Teibaba(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2018

Pope22:
[s]
You got it wrong my brother. Am a Christian but let truth be told, Muslims are more peaceful and more loving than Christians. Forget those foolish ones that call themselves Muslims, a real and a "born again" Muslim is far better and more peaceful and loving than a born again Christian.[/s]
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Reader530(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2018
Pope22:

You got it wrong my brother. Am a Christian but let truth be told, Muslims are more peaceful and more loving than Christians. Forget those foolish ones that call themselves Muslims, a real and a "born again" Muslim is far better and more peaceful and loving than a born again Christian.
See another terrorist spotted. Even Boko Haram sect too are Christians using the name of Jesus. A real born again Muslim. believes in killing of an infidel. If the good ones in Islam outnumbered the bad ones, even Boko Haram and crisis in the name of Religion in the north would have become history.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi at Mosque, urges special prayers for President, VP, Others by Pope22(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
Reader530:

See another terrorist spotted. Even Boko Haram sect too are Christians using the name of Jesus. A real born again Muslim. believes in killing of an infidel. If the good ones in Islam outnumbered the bad ones, even Boko Haram and crisis in the name of Religion in the north would have become history.
You are confused!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Adopts Card Readers, Rules Out Electronic Results Transmission / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK / Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.