Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground (28852 Views)

Photos Of Ooni Of Ife At The Aje Festival / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by olapluto(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
I like how his forehead is touching the floor...
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by BoverLY: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
some people are proned to claiming religion. if jesus wear agbada dey fit say na imam.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am yet to eat Sallah meat cry
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by frowland(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
So that Oni staff must remain standing? I dey confuse. anyone care to explain?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Yewandequeen(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing
Today he's in church , tomorrow before a shrine and today doing the mat prayer!

Somebody help please!!!
he has to do all to fortify himself. Ifuknowuknow
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Neddyogu(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

He is Christian.

As a leader of both muslims and Christians, identifying with both religions is the easiest way to promote peace .

He ain't no Christian. Nah he ain't
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Auwm1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
What they are doing are wrong postures of salat. They are not bowing to Allah,what they did was still indicating they still believe in their gods,because what that posture mean is that,they can't bow or prostrate fully to the supreme being rather than their gods.look at his subject/slave close both are not prostrating. May Allah guide them to the Truth.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!

Even before seeing your comment, I myself was going to ask if he's a Muslim or Christian.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by elmagnifico411(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
All na for show.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Adetaiwoo: 10:00pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!
The man is not a Muslim, he doesn't even know how to do it.
He was there just for solidarity sake, courtesy demands that he be there
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Greatzeus(m): 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Who am I to judge,but I know you cannot outsmart God,never.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by malakaimoscondo: 10:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

He is Christian.

As a leader of both muslims and Christians, identifying with both religions is the easiest way to promote peace .
traditionalist first bfor any other religion can be attributed to him.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Ayotemide(f): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Mdaz:
Both Ruku and sujood postures are wrong......... also his staff should not me upright while he is praying or even close to him.......

But you also know he is no Muslim. He was obviously on that ground to felicitate with you and serve as the unifying figure that he is. ✌

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by NobodyKnows(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!
You go confuse tire o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by NobodyKnows(m): 10:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I am yet to eat Sallah meat cry
tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by RexTramadol1: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kabiyesi don defect
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!

That's a true yoruba for you.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by tiredoflife(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

He is Christian.

Please wipe that notion off
He is not a Christian ok
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Macmoni(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
diz man is confuse u will c him in church today and tomorrow u will c him praying with muslim
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Correcton(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why rod of authority, Opa Ase not bow na.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by PS712: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
MartinCorridon:

It's called MATURITY and COMMONSENSE.

No God would come down from the heavens to strike you if you visit a Mosque or Church
I agree with you that no God will come down to strike but surely man wouldn't hesitate to strike!
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Sagsabag(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2018
AntiWailer:

He is Christian.

In Islam there is no any faking. He should for his own good covert to Islam and pray accordingly but Ooni do not fake prayer pls. It's not allowed in Islam. He can promote peace through so many ways without following Muslims to Mosque and be faking prayer.
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2018
When this one join him ancestors problem go happen o. mohammed go dae drag am the juju go dae drag am. Sha na them. Always double faced, neither here nor there since 12BC
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by deomelo: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Sagsabag:

In Islam there is no any faking. He should for his own good covert to Islam and pray accordingly but Ooni do not fake prayer pls. It's not allowed in Islam. He can promote peace through so many ways without following Muslims to Mosque and be faking prayer.

Funny when ippobs and religious bigots try to dictate to other people how to be hateful religious bigots like them.

Sorry, they don't do religious bigotry and acrimony in the SW.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by IamToniTonero(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2018
weyreypey:
where is muric
Them fit shout abi na dem get Islam?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by danjaD(m): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
weyreypey:
where is muric
I bet u mean mumuric
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Bobbyrobby1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!
bros he is not Christian, oga the man na traditionalist,,
Either u r hot or u r cold, dooh

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by MetaPhysical: 1:33am On Aug 22, 2018
Mdaz:
Both Ruku and sujood postures are wrong......... also his staff should not me upright while he is praying or even close to him.......

What is ruku and what is sujood?
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Ekaka1(m): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!
That is the effect of all the rubbish cocoction they drink at the coronation ...during the initiation grin cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground by Exponental(m): 2:02am On Aug 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is confusing

Somebody help please!!!
that may be his own definition of trinity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife & Alaafin Of Oyo Attend The Finals Of Shina Peller Unity Cup / Sleepless Ordeals Of Nigerians.. / Omu-ekiti: A Community Filled With Strange Tales And Mysteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.