Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) (1724 Views)

Obidient Northern Muslim Donate Mats To Muslims(photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers / Meet 10 Prominent Igbo Muslims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
One of the front runners for Bende Federal Constituency, Dr. Chima Anyaso today joined Muslim faithfuls in Bende Abia State as they celebrate  their Eid Al-Adha Mubarak holy festival.

The Muslims faithful used the occasion to pray for , Dr. Anyaso to emerge as the winner come 2019. Chima Anyaso who arrived at the event with his entourage was warmly welcomed by the Muslims as they vowed to support him in order for him to win.

The leader of the Muslims in Bende Fed.Constituency described Anyaso as a 'God fearing person' who should be trusted with power.

According to him,

"This our brother here, Dr. Chima Anyaso who is going for House of Rep, Please God we want you to help him, encourage him, and let Bende people to support him so that he will emerge as the winner "

"We know, he will not neglect us when he wins, he will remember us. So we beg God to protect and guide him. We know him as someone who fears and worship God. So he will lead us well, he will bring the change which we want"

Speaking exclusively with Igbere TV correspondent after the event, Anyaso revealed that he is the only politician from Bende who has devoted time to join in the celebration as he charged the Muslim brothers and sisters to get their PVCs in order for them to be able to vote for him in 2019 general elections.

"Today, I joined our Muslim brothers and sisters in Bende to celebrate Eid Al-Adha Mubarak holy festival. The turnout was high and I am happy to have broken another record as it was acknowledged by the traditional rulers and Muslim leaders that I am the only politician from Bende, so far, to have devoted time to join in the celebration of a holy festival as this one", Anyaso said.

"While I felt delighted by this recognition, I was moved by the affection and love shown by the Muslim community towards my ambition to represent Bende come 2019."

"I assured them that they can go ahead to collect their PVCs in Bende and endeavor to vote in Bende because I will ensure that their interests and welfare will be protected", he concluded.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/451032/house-of-rep-aspirant-chima-anyaso-attends-eid-prayers-with-bende-muslim-communityphotos/

Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by tatibillion: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
It's only few months to election that politicians are seen everywhere. Them go dey parade like Jehovah witness grin grin
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
tatibillion:
It's only few months to election that politicians are seen everywhere. Them go dey parade like Jehovah witness grin grin

You get bad mouth. Shift make I pass grin cheesy
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2018

Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Nice move
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2018
I don't read news from this particular source. They're notorious for telling lies. Nevertheless, I love the design of the gentleman's trad. Just saved the picture. Surely will have one made next week. smiley

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2018
I heard someone is missing from Yabaleft...

IGBERE TV is still number one blog in SE/SS

Corrinthians:
I don't read news from this particular source. They're notorious for telling lies. Nevertheless, I love the design of the gentleman's trad. Just saved the picture. Surely will have one made next week. smiley
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:

Lol.

Chima's younger sister, Nkechinyere Anyaso was my secondary school classmate. She was the most beautiful in our set then, with her hazel eyes. shocked
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lol.

Chima's younger sister, Nkechinyere Anyaso was my secondary school classmate. She was the most beautiful in our set then, with her hazel eyes. shocked
Hmm. I'm sure you never told her that. I reckon geeks like you always tend to be very very shy.

If only you can give her half the affection you demonstrate for those beautiful reptiles, she'd be all over your matter my dear friend, except of course you don't eat her "that way". wink
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by letusbepieces: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lol.

ARE U IGBO?
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by eagleeye2: 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
Hmm. I'm sure you never told her that. I reckon geeks like you always tend to be very very shy.

If only you can give her half the affection you demonstrate for those beautiful reptiles, she'd be all over your matter my dear friend, except of course you don't eat her "that way". wink
grin
Na ban dey hungry you so...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
eagleeye2:

grin
Na ban dey hungry you so...
Na joke I dey joke o. Why u wan come dey zuga am?
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:

Lol. Many guys liked her then as the most beautiful
She's married now, I'm married too.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by letusbepieces: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:

IS LALASTICLALA NOT YORUBA?
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lol.

So, you are from South East?
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by olasco2035: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
I know that Islam will dominante the world
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
lalasticlala:

Lol. Many guys liked her then as the most beautiful
She's married now, I'm married too.
Wow! Respect bro.. smiley

Join y'all in October. wink
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
letusbepieces:

IS LALAST*ICLALA NOT YORUBA?
Nope.
Re: House Of Reps Aspirant, Chima Anyaso Attends Eid Prayers With Muslims(Photos) by letusbepieces: 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
Nope.

SO LALASTICLALA NA IGBO?

ALL THIS TIME, I COME DEY TALK TO AM LIKE ONE AFONJA. grin

(1) (Reply)

2019: South-east Must Be Allowed To Produce Vice President Or Nothing Else – Gov / WAEC FORGERY? Where & How Did WAEC Get Buharis Current Picture / UPDATE: Atiku’s American Visa Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.