Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,523 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers (37914 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Sanwo-olu Donates 50 Cars To Lagos Magistrates(photos) / Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Motorcycles To Delegates For Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2018
50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers: Mammoth Crowd as Anyaso Shares Love in Bende (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

It was Christmas like no other as Nigerian business mogul, philanthropist, cum politician, Dr. Chima Desmond Anyaso, on Friday shared over 200 motorcycles, 50 Cars, bags of rice, wrappers, and assorted goodies during his Mega Empowerment Rally held at Princess Hotel, Igbere, in Bende Federal Constituency to celebrate the festive period.

During the event, Anyaso who is the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for Bende Federal Constituency presented his manifesto to the huge crowd that gathered for a man of uncommon attributes.

Igbere TV reports that top dignitaries graced the occasion, including the Senator Representing Abia North Senatorial District Senator Mao Ohuabunwa, Deputy Speaker of the Abia State House Of Assembly Rt Hon Cosmos Ndukwe, Deputy Chairman Of PDP in Abia State Chief P C Onyegbu, Candidate of the PDP for Bende South State Constituency Chief Emmanuel Ndubuisi, PDP Chairman in Bende Local Government Area Nduaka Nworisa, Chief Iboko Imo Iboko, among other Top Dignitaries.

Presenting the items, Anyaso said his love for the good people of Bende motivated him to buy the gifts for them and also revealed that this is in fulfillment of his promises he made during the PDP primary election.

In his words,

"The Only way we can return Good Heath, Prosperity to Nigeria is to Vote PDP all the way from Presidency to the State House Of Assembly"

Igbere TV correspondent covering the event reports that Anyaso presented five bags of rice, four cartons of tomatoes, two cartons Oil, two bags of Beans each to all the Wards in Bende Local Government Area. Hundreds of other social and support groups and individuals were also empowered with cars, motorcycles, food stuffs, wrappers, and others.

Speaking at the rally, Chief Ikedi Onwukaribeya the Director General of Chima Anyaso Campaign Organization said that Chima Anyaso has done a marvelous work to the people of Bende and its time for them to give him the platform to do more.

In his words,

"At the age of 26,he built a Primary School for the People of Bende, he has over 500 people on his Payroll"

"All We are doing here today is to tell our people that we now have what we call the New Bende"

"Since 1999 in Bende, we have never seen this kind of Empowerment in Bende, this is the mother of all Empowerment"

"If you Vote PDP, you will continue to enjoy the Dividends of Democracy, what you are seeing today is dividend of Personal Democracy".

During the event, Rev Eke, the Guest Minister appreciated Anyaso and said for him to start this way means he is a man sent by God for Bende People.

More photos here http://igberetvnews.com/494529/50-cars-220-motorcycles-rice-wrappers-mammoth-crowd-anyaso-shares-love-bende-photos/

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by JasonScoolari: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Who noticed the beautiful Damsel in the second pics?

She look exactly like dominique and Ziggylady.

12 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2018

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:30am On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Okpo, na person wife

25 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Igboblog: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2018
Nice one from Chima Anyaso

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by JasonScoolari: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Okpo, na person wife
So na bad thing to admire a beautiful woman?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Ziggylady(f): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You this guy!,but you are not far from the truth only thing be sey i yellow pass am cool cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by tysontim(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2018
Chima Anyaso is a man for the Youths, the Youths are taking over. This is man that has no ties in politics b4.

Though he is Orji Uzor kalu's boy.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by JasonScoolari: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
"If you Vote PDP, you will continue to enjoy the Dividends of Democracy, what you are seeing today is dividend of Personal Democracy".

May God continue to bless the PDP for putting smiles on the face of many Nigerians despite this miserable administration.

13 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by JasonScoolari: 11:44am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

You this guy!,but you are not far from the truth only thing be sey i yellow pass am cool cheesy
My spec. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Igboblog: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Can we see your own picture abi you dey whine us?

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

If you fine pass this lady above, post your picture and I will send you 10k today wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by JasonScoolari: 11:52am On Dec 22, 2018
Igboblog:
Can we see your own picture abi you dey whine us?
Your president is yet to show us his WAEC certificate, and here you are, demanding for the young lady's picture like NLC chairman.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Ziggylady(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

If you fine pass this lady above, post your picture and I will send you 10k today wink cheesy

Save your 10k cos i am very very ugly cool

7 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Save your 10k cos i am very very ugly cool

Nairaland Girls worwor. Any Nairaland lady that drop her pictures, and she fine pass that this lady. I will send the person 10k. grin cheesy. O ya, let's go

9 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Ziggylady(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Nairaland Girls worwor. Any Nairaland lady that drop her pictures, and she fine pass that this lady. I will send the person 10k. grin cheesy. O ya, let's go

Yes i worwor and do not need your '10k',is it by force?..Meanwhile you are so handsome your pix are displayed your profile too..

Clown cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Yes i worwor and do not need your '10k',is it by force?..Meanwhile you are so handsome your pix are on displayed your profile too..

Clown cheesy

Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by AmadiAba: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Space booked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by AmadiAba: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Your president is yet to show us his WAEC certificate, and here you are, demanding for the young lady's picture like NLC chairman.

Hahaha.. Make Buharist no catch u o
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by slimfit1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
People deceiving party are back again.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by AmadiAba: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lala when will this post make front page?
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Cc, Lalasticlala. Show love to Chima Anyaso
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by AmadiAba: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Lala, Chima will hunt for snake next week.

Big python for you, pls send this post to promise land
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Built2last: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
This world is not fair
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by sunnymix: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

u don see their pics before
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by Tycoon007(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Behold! No Human is Ever Useless by Tijani Kayode Muhydeen https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631601620274589&id=100002743007140
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by marvin906(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
must they use everything to do politics

1 Like

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by yesloaded: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

here is my application grin
Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by EbukaHades10(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Apc right now.

5 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
JasonScoolari:

May God continue to bless the PDP for putting smiles on the face of many Nigerians despite this miserable administration.

Which PDP? This one is spending his personal money, he hasn't occupied political office yet. Those that you voted for in 2015 under PDP, where are they? Common sense is a scare commodity

2 Likes

Re: Chima Anyaso Shares 50 Cars, 220 Motorcycles, Rice, Wrappers by jesmond3945: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
After my guy enter im go chop their consistuency money wella.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.