Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head (3485 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Kewtt: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
A woman escaped an alleged sex attacker by biting down on his penis after he forced her to give him MouthAction, police say.

The woman, who has not been named, allegedly ate away at Spencer Franklin’s privates after he reportedly broke into her home last Thursday morning, Metro UK has reported.

After sneaking into the house in Kansas City, Missouri, he is said to have climbed on top of her and said ‘It’s OK. I’m not going to hurt you.’

He is then said to have forced himself on the woman, who was so frightened her knife-wielding attacker was going to stab her whatever she did that she bit down on him.

That prompted him to knife her in the torso and thigh, reports say, with the woman managing to escape to the front door as her roommate returned from walking her dog.

They called police, with door bell camera footage leading cops to Franklin, 24.

The woman he is accused of attacking later identified him from a police line-up.

When he was arrested, police found teeth marks on his penis, which was still bleeding, it is claimed.

His alleged victim is recovering from the stab wounds he reportedly inflicted on her, which required stitches.

https://punchng.com/woman-munches-rapists-privates-as-he-asks-for-a-head/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Kewtt: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Timexj33rd: 11:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Kewtt:
A woman escaped an alleged sex attacker by biting down on his penis after he forced her to give him MouthAction, police say.

The woman, who has not been named, allegedly ate away at Spencer Franklin’s privates after he reportedly broke into her home last Thursday morning, Metro UK has reported.

After sneaking into the house in Kansas City, Missouri, he is said to have climbed on top of her and said ‘It’s OK. I’m not going to hurt you.’

He is then said to have forced himself on the woman, who was so frightened her knife-wielding attacker was going to stab her whatever she did that she bit down on him.

That prompted him to knife her in the torso and thigh, reports say, with the woman managing to escape to the front door as her roommate returned from walking her dog.

The woman he is accused of attacking later identified him from a police line-up.

When he was arrested, police found teeth marks on his penis, which was still bleeding, it is claimed.

His alleged victim is recovering from the stab wounds he reportedly inflicted on her, which required stitches.

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by generalpios(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Say no to sexual molestation.
Good riddance to bad nonsense
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by uboma(m): 2:40am On Aug 22, 2018
lols.

serves him right.

Never force a woman to do something against her will....

He has learnt the hard way.

grin
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by millionboi(m): 4:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Picture or i don't bliv it.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Correct bae!
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by kingjoe(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2018
who else came to see a glimpse.

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by tiredoflife(m): 6:10am On Aug 22, 2018
U want to rape a woman...and u give the weakest part of ur body to the victim to suck..

Weyin u think she go do
Him lucky the woman no dig deeper
The dick for half angry
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Randy100: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2018
A foolish rapist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Preshy561(f): 6:19am On Aug 22, 2018
lol,stupid man.grin
he wants head.lmao.

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Bossontop(m): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Can you jus imagine dis fool, raping somebody and asking for Blöwjob ontop.....haba........i no pity am sha

[img]https://media1./images/6006d5a5a84c0751032e157cb04ad8e8/tenor.gif?itemid=10786390[/img]

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Kewtt: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,stupid man.grin

he wants head.lmao.
You can't blame him for the forced request his mind is already depraved
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by MartinCorridon: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Reminds me of a once popular fable :

A guy took an epileptic girl to a hotel and while receiving a BJ, she had a seizure shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2018
Nice move by that girl.
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by HajimeSaito(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2018
Kewtt:

Here's a picture of the rapist Spencer Franklin:

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2018/08/franklin-9ae7.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by pansophist(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Only a stupid rapist would request for a head job. Probably he forgot the job of the teeth, and its capability to rip out stubborn meat from chicken bones grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Learnstuffs: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Please fam, spare me a few seconds to like me, like and comment on this post. I appreciate
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgjHS_nzvA/
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by MeeLan: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
it takes intelligence to be a thief, but this scumbag is f00l.
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by Alexbay113: 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported, and affordable

Limited quantity left

To order, or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us

Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by dingbang(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alexbay113:
Whiten ur teeth with the best teeth whitening product

Introducing The miracle teeth whitener

Most effective, safe, imported, and affordable

Limited quantity left

To order, or for enquiries, ad video, call or whatsap us
open your own teeth let us see if its white
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by falcon01: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
This guy get mind
Re: Woman Munches Rapist’s Privates As He Asks For A Head by babtoundey(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Imagine that nonsense! You didn't pay for akara you were still asking for change.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her / Busty Ladies Twerk On A Woman Coffin, Spark Controversy / 'I Will Supply My Husband With Condoms To Protect Myself" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.