Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,740 members, 7,851,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) (30248 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by zicoraads: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I thought Oyo govt denied any involvement in the demolition shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

And you actually believed them.

As to Ajimobi, this is what gets a party in other places out of power across every level. You do this in other places and you will live to regret it for a very long time.

If the APC still gets into power in Oyo State, despite the arrogance that has characterized Ajimobi's tenure, I will take my PVC and lock it in my box, never to be used again. For it would have become clear that this country will remain in the backward and useless state it is in.

3 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by sehin79(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2018
this governor is a very pratical no sending governor reminds me of donald trump, this gye no send at all.he says the way it is.
LOL

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by begge: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2018
ur spinal cord problem will be worst than yinka when ur time come

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by seguno2: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2018
mrvitalis:
Firstly was the building illegal the way it was built?

For the man to say that building I saw is worth 800m shows the kind of person he is

From the pictures I saw only 20% of the building was removed... So why the noise

If I'm a governor not only would I demolish illegal structures... The owners would pay for the demolition

Can he built such in London?

In London they build things by speaking English correctly.
In London, will the governor equivalent owe salaries
Think before you talk next time.

3 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by deepwater(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2018
Hedonini:

I'm sure he didn't just arbitrarily acquire land and start building without obtaining the necessary government permits. Who sold the land to him? Who gave the necessary approvals to acquire, build, and operate? Of course it was the same Oyo State Government. If government permitted him when he was building the house and all the years he occupied it, then how is the structure now suddenly illegal?

If the need arose years later to demolish the house to pave way for expansion or to resolve an emergent security risk or for any other purpose in the overall public interest (as all governments worldwide have the right to do), then the Ajimobi government was duty bound to pay adequate compensation to the property owner in line with global best practice.

You cannot say that, ehhn, the previous Akala or PDP government 'illegally' allowed Ayefele put up the structure. Government is government, and it is a continuum that must operate as such and be guided by Rule of Law. We cannot operate based on whims and caprices as though we're in a Banana Republic.

Do u live in Nigeria?
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Twitt13(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2018
Tap sense[color=#000099][/color] angry
trinity227:
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Bakerdav: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
OMG ajimobi is very stupid for this statement, haba, are you God?

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Sirjamo: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2018
yemaldo:

If they overlooked this one, what about iya Michael and Iya risi, they don't know anyone so bro, let Ayefele obey d law
Yeah, no one is above the law, not even the people who made the law.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494322:

Uncle Yinka we know, but....Who the hell are you ?!
a doomed retarded imp angry
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Ayotemide(f): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
This is undeniable Madness from Ajimobi..power has run him mad!
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 22, 2018
deepwater:

Do u live in Nigeria?
Yep, why does that matter?
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by keneck1: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2018
asokoromadam:
Yet they will still vote for this evil party
Cursed country
please oo vote for the angelic party of your choice hate filled soul.

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by deepwater(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Hedonini:

Yep, why does that matter?

Without taking sides
Do you people build houses in Nigeria without proper approvals ?
For the fact the building has stayed a while doesn't justify it legit

Perhaps the government of the day have not had plans for that axis yet.

A typical example is the lagos badagry expressway, one would be surprised to know that from orile to isashi there exists not more than 15 persona with proper approval and CofO.

This was like a fairy tale until fashola started pulling buildings down In that axis.

Your earlier post was more from a western world view. Hence my previous query
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
yominent:

Trust me if that building was own by ADEDIBU when he was still alive.. bros they dare not#im smellin politics in d issue#
True, but that does not make it right
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by sirbojan(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2018
Most comments so far have been emotional and sentimental. I doubt majority of opinionists on this thread even live in Ibadan, let alone ever visited Ibadan. It is a known fact that every house or building has to leave land setback from the road. If you visit the music house lane, you will realize it is the only building encroaching beyond setback region, with its mouth right on the dualized expressway. Even if this government does nothing about it, subsequent ones will. Also, it is the extending part of music house that was touched, not the whole building, as the radio station is still functioning even as at the day of the said demolition.

3 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Ripama: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70494322:
Uncle Yinka we know, but....Who the hell are you ?!
I love this. O shaprapra!

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by makinson2865: 10:56am On Aug 22, 2018
onatisi:
ayefele himself knows that he is wrong and i am sure that if it wasnt a popular person no one will even say a thing ,fresh fm violated building rules and deviated from the original building plan approved by the government , they asked him and his company to come and regularize their papers but they refused .
now my question is this , if something bad had happened in that premises due to the structures added to the building and there was loss of lives , wont people blame the government if it is discovered that the building doesn't have approval from the state for such additions?
the issue with Nigerians is that we are so used to flouting the law and getting away with it to the extent that when such actions are punished ,people will see it as intimidation and victimization .
if ayefele and fresh hm know that they have the required building approval from the state government for the structures they added to their building ,let them just produce for people to see ,but alas they have tactically avoided doing this and keep claiming that the demolition is politically motivated

cocoa house dugbe has 4 radio stations which was not d original plan for that building. why didn't dey demolish it?can't you notice inconsistency in ajimobi claim? before dey claimed dey av nothin to do wt d demolition but today he accepted d fact he did it.siooooor

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by OYAY(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Baba wayray Ni man Yi sha!!! Anyway he is saying the truth.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70492837:
WTF
That is an inhumane thing to say to anyone.
Body shaming?!
What goes around comes around ALL THE TIME!
Mr Governor, you can break your leg before Xmas also with this Rubbish you just said.

He said he will have pity on him for his last words (as if he his God!)
Well, we @ will wait and see what this BIG MOUTHed Guv will do!
TOTAL Rubbish!

We wouldn't have believed this, if we didn't watch the video, even while watching the video we were still looking at his lips, to believe the video wasn't doctored!!!
This is appaling!
It will end in praise Uncle Yinka!
Hi Nairalanders! Our barbecue friend is finally sense making... Thumbs up 4 being objective this time around!
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by adedejihollas(m): 11:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Ajimobi,is à confussed man now ...think before u do anything bad to your people.ur com of misinformation mislead you against ur people.this is à musician that have alors of fans all over the world.

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by alexiej(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2018
trinity227:
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?

You seem to lack the basic level of sense expected of humans.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by AtikuNetwork: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
makinson2865:

cocoa house dugbe has 4 radio stations which was not d original plan for that building. why didn't dey demolish it?can't you notice inconsistency in ajimobi claim? before dey claimed dey av nothin to do wt d demolition but today he accepted d fact he did it.siooooor

Onatisi has a point. Maybe those radio stations in cocoa house have actually been approved. The original approval can be modified to accommodate new changes. But in Ayefele's case, according to the government, he had been approached and adviced to come and modify and get an updated approval to accommodate the changes he made against the original approval, but he refused and instead chose to play on public sentiments in the hopes that this will prevent the government from acting.

I said from the beginning of this saga before the demolition that Ayefele should be careful not to turn this into a social media and public sentiment thing against the government, but his supporters were pushing him, arguing that the governor is unpopular so he wouldn't dare demolish the building. Now the deed has been done. I hope his supporters can walk the talk and contribute money for him to fix the defaced edifice rather than making needless noise all over social media.

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by MeeLan: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2018
may what happened to him, happen you Ajimobi.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by AiiVee(m): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2018
huuuuh...na this constituted authority...mtcheeew
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
post=70496046:

Trinity227 is trying so hard to make sense!

TRY HARDER boy!

An inbreed child of a retard speaks!! grin grin
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=alexiej post=70502725]

You seem to lack the basic level of sense expected of humans. [/quot

Another inbreed child of a Re tard speaks. Lolzzz. Their papa born dem
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
alexiej:

You seem to lack the basic level of sense expected of humans.

Another inbreed child of a retard speaks.. Like father like son
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
jidxin:
can't you just hide your display of sarcastic ignorance, use your head use your phone, use google and thank me lera

An incubated human being is speaking..... Okay I am listening
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by trinity227(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Twitt13:
Tap sense[color=#000099][/color] angry

Were you raised in an incubator You sound like a relics from a deleted timeline.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by slimfit1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
The governor should make sure he didn't loot because the moment the next governor starts investigating your administration even the governor and his family wont be above the law.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by themanderon: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well well well this has confirmed our notion that APC is a den of vipers. Very wicked souls hellbent of inflicting the most maximum amount of pain on innocent citizens. We shall overcome and see their end just like we saw the end of PDP even though they were not as bad as these demons from Hades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed During Military Operation Against Boko Haram. Photo / Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court / APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.