Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) (30252 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Graphic Video Of A Nigerian Soldier With His Legs Destroyed / Meet Toyin Arulogun Who Suggested Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Bossontop(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2018
undecided
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by proeast(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2018
Inhuman sadists! Little Hitlers!! Vagabonds in power!!!
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by sureheaven(m): 8:59am On Aug 22, 2018
I shake my head for Nigerians placing sympathy above justice.

The building had been marked for demolition long ago, his connection to some past governors made the building abandoned.

Same thing with TB joshua Synagogue in Lagos state.

6 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
Lmao,
I trust my governor..
He go give anybody hot hot

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2018
sureheaven:
I shake my head for Nigerians placing sympathy above justice.

The building had been marked for demolition long ago, his connection to some past governors made the building abandoned.

Same thing with TB joshua Synagogue in Lagos state.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Minjim: 9:01am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70492837:
WTF
That is an inhumane thing to say to anyone.
Body shaming?!
What goes around comes around ALL THE TIME!
Mr Governor, you can break your leg before Xmas also with this Rubbish you just said.

He said he will have pity on him for his last words (as if he his God!)

Well, we @ will wait and see what this BIG MOUTHed Guv will do!

Tell us the diff btw an able bodied person breaking law and a disbled doingsame?

Should there be separate justice?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by netflicks(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Ok.....but still

Check my signature for cheap tokonbo Toyota Camry LE 2003 @ give away price
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by anonymuz(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70492837:
WTF
Body shaming?!
Mr Governor, you can break your leg before Xmas also with this Rubbish you just said.

TOTAL Rubbish!

It will end in praise Uncle Yinka!
The idiot is an apc member so you too. Why going against a tyrannical government you support Continue...

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
ayefele himself knows that he is wrong and i am sure that if it wasnt a popular person no one will even say a thing ,fresh fm violated building rules and deviated from the original building plan approved by the government , they asked him and his company to come and regularize their papers but they refused .
now my question is this , if something bad had happened in that premises due to the structures added to the building and there was loss of lives , wont people blame the government if it is discovered that the building doesn't have approval from the state for such additions?
the issue with Nigerians is that we are so used to flouting the law and getting away with it to the extent that when such actions are punished ,people will see it as intimidation and victimization .
if ayefele and fresh hm know that they have the required building approval from the state government for the structures they added to their building ,let them just produce for people to see ,but alas they have tactically avoided doing this and keep claiming that the demolition is politically motivated

5 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Grace001: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Ajumobi is known for his wicked speech. I knew that since I watch his video where he was addressing lautech students. Wicked and heartless man.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2018
post=70492837:
WTF
Body shaming?!

TOTAL Rubbish!

We wouldn't have believed this if we didn't watch the video, even while watching the video we were still looking at his lips, to believe the video wasn't doctored!!!
This is appaling!

It will end in praise Uncle Yinka!

Bro thank God you can see that not all APC members are saints. Some are stupid.

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by klax(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Oh No why saying this to him Mr governor that is inhuman if even people said so as a leader you should have chose your word wisely sorry what am I even saying? I forgot Ajimobi is from apc oh no wonder it's a party of the mad for the mad people.

I forgot apc has no brain. A party where their national chairman threaten to flog minister who disobey him. A party of miyetti dogs, a party of destruction, a satanic party, a party where mad man in kwara endorsed and they came here saying the mad man was shouting sai Buhari and he is a mad man, a party of terrorist, a life destroyer party, a property destroyer party, very corrupt party, stupid party for the stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Bad utterances from the governor.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:08am On Aug 22, 2018
InvestorsMind:
Governor Ajumobi in a recent video defends demolition of Yinka Ayefele's radio Station.

Watch the below Video.

Below is the Translation From Yoruba To English as per what he said:

That is how they said we demolish one building.

The man did not obey the law now.

People said because his legs hurt. So because someone's legs hurt we should allow him to break the law?

The sayd he employed people, so if a thief employ people the thief and his e,employee should continue stealing?

We warned them that the road is...... he has ......

But we will,...We will pity him, but we must obey the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxreD_5kok&feature=youtu.be

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by AntiWailer: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
He ate with them.

He should face their issues alone.

When he sings at their party and get paid , who did he tell ?

With the way he gathered everybody’s kobo to amass wealth when he had accident.

I expected him on the side of the masses always.

I expected him to give scholarships to students.

I was in Secondary school when they came to collect money for him in one of our morning assembly.

Imagine his wife could go beg for 5hours and had access to the Governor yet Lautech Students were at home u no beg for them for 1 minute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Angelb4: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2018
Metuh:
Wasn't the said building approved since over 10years ago?

Haven't Ajimobi's evil government been collecting TAX from the said illegal structure?

Was the case not in court already?

This man is utterly mad. APC has shot themselves in the foot already, it's time for another party to take over Oyo state from this satanic party abeg.

Bros, watch news. The building was approved for music house, not radio station. They made other attachments, and radio mast was erected without approval. Govt wrote to the mgt, but they ignored and went to social media, just as you're ranting now.

3 Likes

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Sirjamo: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Yinka Ayefele is a legend to us, but he should try to obey the law at all time, the government too should have overlooked this one but warn him to not repeat it.

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by kennypoju04: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Abi nao

Check my siggy joor
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by ACE1010: 9:16am On Aug 22, 2018
InvestorsMind:
Governor Ajumobi in a recent video defends demolition of Yinka Ayefele's radio Station.

Watch the below Video.

Below is the Translation From Yoruba To English as per what he said:

That is how they said we demolish one building.

The man did not obey the law now.

People said because his legs hurt. So because someone's legs hurt we should allow him to break the law?

The sayd he employed people, so if a thief employ people the thief and his e,employee should continue stealing?

We warned them that the road is...... he has ......

But we will,...We will pity him, but we must obey the law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epxreD_5kok&feature=youtu.be

I'm very sure this governor is on tramadol.... Or probably he's from the left side of Yaba cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Toosure70: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2018
God will visit you.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2018
mrvitalis:
Firstly was the building illegal the way it was built?

For the man to say that building I saw is worth 800m shows the kind of person he is

From the pictures I saw only 20% of the building was removed... So why the noise

If I'm a governor not only would I demolish illegal structures... The owners would pay for the demolition

Can he built such in London?

But the same Governor came to the building to celebrate with them ( Yinka Ayefele and his team) some years back during the commissioning, as this unfortunate would've been avoided to begin with.
There is nothing wrong with a government to prohibit anybody from building on a piece of land that's on plan for road earlier. His presence during the radio station inauguration confirmed that the victim (yinka Ayefele) did the right thing. So I guess it's politically or something similarly motivated.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
Yinka Ayefele is a legend to us, but he should try to obey the law at all time, the government too should have overlooked this one but warn him to not repeat it.
If they overlooked this one, what about iya Michael and Iya risi, they don't know anyone so bro, let Ayefele obey d law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by LincolnLynn(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
The man is so petty and uncouth... whenever he opens his mouth he sounds like an ass.

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by klax(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2018
Angelb4:

Bros, watch news. The building was approved for music house, not radio station. They made other attachments, and radio mast was erected without approval. Govt wrote to the mgt, but they ignored and went to social media, just as you're ranting now.

Evidence Pls
This thread does not primarily anchored on the demolition but the unguided statement of Ajimobi or Ajinomoto or whatever.

You don't attack some one physical challenge like that as a leader it's wrong no matter what Ayefele did remember Ayefele did not steal or kidnap anyone or trafic drug or doing any criminal business in that building so why talking leg disability if the governor is not mentally sick with very poor leadership quality?

And I'm very sure you must be apc zombie because only apc I have seen since I was born to this age that are very wicked, liars, heartless and Stu......d.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by XaviDayo(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2018
trinity227:
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?

See as the guy resemble that Fiona popsy for Shrek.
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by yominent: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2018
yemaldo:

If they overlooked this one, what about iya Michael and Iya risi, they don't know anyone so bro, let Ayefele obey d law

Trust me if that building was own by ADEDIBU when he was still alive.. bros they dare not#im smellin politics in d issue#

1 Like

Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2018
mrvitalis:
Firstly was the building illegal the way it was built?

For the man to say that building I saw is worth 800m shows the kind of person he is

From the pictures I saw only 20% of the building was removed... So why the noise

If I'm a governor not only would I demolish illegal structures... The owners would pay for the demolition

Can he built such in London?

Are you aware the case was in court and the court of competence jurisdiction order the state government to halt the demolition exercise until matter are entertain?

Is that not impunity even lets assume the building was illegal according to you?
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by bookworm: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
With all the brown roofs in ibadan............
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by tiredoflife(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2018
Igbos
Niger deltans
Mind ur business
This is a Yoruba affair
Gani Adams said it in osun
That all decisions are for Yoruba interest which is tinubu interest
U can see from the fight between tinubu and saraki the things saraki said
They claim to be wise in their dealings in politics but are mere herds who follow one leading cow
Anywhere the cow leads them they go
I don't pity ayefele
They all serve tinubu
And next election
They will still follow him
Leave them let them kill themselves
Leave them alone to stew in their APC angry
Re: So Yinka Ayefele Should Break The Law Because His Legs Hurt? - Ajimobi (Video) by jidxin(m): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
trinity227:
Who the hell is Yinka felefele?
can't you just hide your display of sarcastic ignorance, use your head use your phone, use google and thank me lera

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Maduka Builds, Donates 40 Free Flats To 40 Widows In Anambra (Pictures) / IPOB Deceiving Igbo - Okorocha. / Richard Adebayo And Reni Young's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.