Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise (11354 Views)

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation / APC Extends Nationwide Membership Registration Until March 31 / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by chidima2019: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the immediate recommencement of the Continuous Nationwide Membership Registration exercise in all 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

“The decision follows calls from members of the public interested in joining our great Party to support the Change Agenda of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration,” Mr. Yekini Nabena, spokesperson for the party said in a statement

He added that the exercise will include both fresh registrations and revalidation of existing membership for the purposes of issuance of the Party’s permanent membership cards.

“We hereby urge our teeming supporters and members to take advantage of the exercise,” Nabena concluded.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/apc-begins-nationwide-membership.html

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by somito121(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well there is actually nothing wrong with canvassing for new members. Its only a decision that Nigerians need to make whether to vote in APC next year or try another party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Cajal(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Let me go and register

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
We hereby urge our teeming supporters and members to take advantage of the exercise,” Nabena concluded.

-Now they ask for supporters, forgetting the support gave you fuel at 145 with lies of amenities..
-They forget the last time you gave support, 15million jobs were lost.
-They ask for your support but dont tell you what a debt increase of N13trillion in 3 years was used for.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by StillX10(m): 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
No love of Nigeria will register with this deadly party

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by killsmith(f): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC should give the newly registered members marks on their foreheads so that we can separate the sheeps from the goats.

20 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Sirpaul(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
You can't be a nurse and be ugly. I can't come and be fearing injection and your face

12 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by OneStep3: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
20 million votes loading
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Akpacha(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Them don come with this their scam again abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by yungkels(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Esseite:

-Now they ask for supporters, forgetting the support gave you fuel at 145 with lies of amenities..
-They forget the last time you gave support, 15million jobs were lost.
-They ask for your support but dont tell you what a debt increase of N13trillion in 3 years was used for.
won't stop me from registering

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Lerato12: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
�����
coming!
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Buhari2019: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good development. Lemme search for my registration slip. I registered since 2014. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria. Join us now for a prosperous Nigeria. APC! Progress!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Dollabiz: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by PHILipu1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
StillX10:
No love of Nigeria will register with this deadly party
But lovers of Nigeria will register with PDP abi?

9 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by benkorbin: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by GoodofNaija: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC - All Promises Cancelled!

6 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Respect55(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
More of a 666 mark sad

6 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
grin grin
Make me sef go register
Somebody please tell me how do I go about it

3 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by funmilade4real(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by olubam89: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
i want to register

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Ironlion1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
yungkels:

won't stop me from registering
All hail zombie.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Firefire(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Open registration from a terrorist organization? shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by klax(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
To distrubute their horror broom again.

4 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Dollabiz: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Who cares
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by olubam89: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
pls when and how can i register, i belief in PMB and i belief in better Nigeria and this can't happen in 3 year before i can castigate APC that will happen when APC spend years PDP spent in power.
Buhari2019:
Good development. Lemme search for my registration slip. I registered since 2014. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria. Join us now for a prosperous Nigeria. APC! Progress!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by jchioma: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Even witches and wizards will not attempt joining this party of evil manipulators and deceivers.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by ojobek: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC dey do registering of members every six months because fear of saraki is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by akaahs(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
This time I'm not registering, never again. Instead of change I brought upon myself chain.

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Roger3D(m): 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
I will register before the end of the week for I have never hidden my support for this APC government. We will crush the wailer's party at the polls next year

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take-off Date Of Nigeria Air To Be Announced Soon- Minister / Jide Sanwoolu A Muslim? / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.