Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise (11372 Views)

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Roger3D(m): 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
olubam89:
pls when and how can i register, i belief in PMB and i belief in better Nigeria and this can't happen in 3 year before i can castigate APC that will happen when APC spend years PDP spent in power.
Just walk into the nearest APC office in your ward or local government area and tell them you want to sign up. It is a patriotic duty to stop those PDP thieves from coming back to power next year

2 Likes

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by spafu(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
yungkels:
won't stop me from registering
Of course, once a zombie makes up his mind there is no turning back.
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by ideology(m): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
OneStep3:
20 million votes loading

Hahaaha

Let me believe that you grasp what APC wants to do.

They will announce that from the exercise that they have 50million members hence presidential elections 50million votes is sure

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by SkyFi: 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
Abeg I want to register. Where is the location i can register in surulere area ?

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari2019:
Good development. Lemme search for my registration slip. I registered since 2014. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria. Join us now for a prosperous Nigeria. APC! Progress!

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by ACHILLES45: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
and buhari spent 15days and 10m pounds in the uk just to learn how to trek 800metres.
shame on his zombies.
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari2019:
Good development. Lemme search for my registration slip. I registered since 2014. Still standing with Buhari for a better Nigeria. Join us now for a prosperous Nigeria. APC! Progress!
you are a waste of sperm cell.
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Spainze007(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Na we get am...

APC - Change

1 Like

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by CarMecx(m): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Governurse no nurse me well

Governurse no nurse me well ooo

I get headache, he give me malaria drugs

I get malaria, he gimme headache drugs

He talk say he dey fight corruption, he put me for recession

He talk say he go provide security but na killings everday

Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by fbkhawan(m): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
grin grin
Make me sef go register
Somebody please tell me how do I go about it
http://apcregistration.com/index.php/new_member
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by fbkhawan(m): 1:36am On Aug 23, 2018
SkyFi:
Abeg I want to register. Where is the location i can register in surulere area ?
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by ikorodureporta: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Last time i registered, they classified me as an 'artisan' cheesy even with my degrees.. & i did not heaar anytin from dem since then
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 23, 2018
fbkhawan:

Thanks .
But, how do I get my ID card and all . If I register this way?
Re: APC Begins Nationwide Membership Registration Exercise by Votewisely2019: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2018
chidima2019:

The National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has approved the immediate recommencement of the Continuous Nationwide Membership Registration exercise in all 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

“The decision follows calls from members of the public interested in joining our great Party to support the Change Agenda of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC administration,” Mr. Yekini Nabena, spokesperson for the party said in a statement

He added that the exercise will include both fresh registrations and revalidation of existing membership for the purposes of issuance of the Party’s permanent membership cards.

“We hereby urge our teeming supporters and members to take advantage of the exercise,” Nabena concluded.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/apc-begins-nationwide-membership.html
As usual, since election is just by the corner we will start seeing more of political parties claiming interest on the masses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take-off Date Of Nigeria Air To Be Announced Soon- Minister / Shehu Sani Tells Acting IGP, Adamu Next Line Of Action / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.