Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact (1002 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Nigerian girls are make up dependants, most can't go out in public without applying one or two chemicals on their skins which they will later wash off(talking about fake beauty). Guys keep lying to them they are beautiful to get between their legs, If your fiancée can't go out with you without make up my brother you have bought evening market product.
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by OneStep3: 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by Uchesis: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
The day i checked my chic handbag i shout "blood of zechariah". See makeup gadgets.

And she b fine girl o

Na so dem be.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Uchesis:
The day i checked my chic handbag i shout "blood of zechariah". See makeup gadgets.

And she b fine girl o

Na so dem be.
Have you ever see her face without any touch of make up?
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by Ekez(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
With out make some of them look like EKPO
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by SirMichael1: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018

This is bullshit to a certain degree!
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:
This is bullshit to a certain degree!
How is it bullshit?
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by SirMichael1: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
How is it bullshit?

I'm sorry, it isn't only bullshit but your topic contradicts to a great extent your content.

According to your topic, no Nigerian Lady can go out on a date without make up. That this false!

According to its content, most Nigerian ladies cannot go out on dates without make-up. -True!

Besides, what the problem with guys and Nigerian ladies?

Check it. Most guys approach ladies with makeup however the quantity. Now physical attributes appeal to many guys and so what better way to keep looking beautiful in his sight than wearing the makeup he approached you on?

If a lady look hideous, will you approach her?

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:

I'm sorry, it isn't only bullshit but your topic contradicts to a great extent your content.

According to your topic, no Nigerian Lady can go out on a date without make up. That this false!

According to its content, most Nigerian ladies cannot go out on dates without make-up. -True!

Besides, what the problem with guys and Nigerian ladies?

Check it. Most guys approach ladies with makeup however the quantity. Now physical attributes appeal to many guys and so what better way to keep looking beautiful in his sight than wearing the makeup he approached you on?

If a lady look hideous, will you approach her?
Nice defense mechanism for being fake, ladies in rural areas who haven't probably heard of make up or women of 90s aren't men marrying them? do they look hideous? it means without make up girls of today will look hideous, why would you support painting of one's skin to attract is okay?
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by kingxsamz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some pay 6k just to do make up for photoshoot. Make up wey go still clean that day oh. I hate excessive make up and Snapchat.
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by SirMichael1: 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Nice defense mechanism for being fake, ladies in rural areas who haven't probably heard of make up or women of 90s aren't men marrying them? do they look hideous? it means without make up girls of today will look hideous, why would you support painting of one's skin to attract is okay?

Lol, you're trying to be smart but you're not near it.

When you give specific examples like ladies in the village and women in the 90's do not wear make-up, I look at your hypocrisy and laugh.

Son, hope you know that makeup evolves? Good!

Would you agree with me that putting on just powder was termed makeup?

Now you talk about those in the 90's. I feel you are quite a young boy and therefore don't know the 90's well. If it will be from me that you'll get schooled today, I don't mind.

In the 90's, women put on makeup but not with much loudness as there is today. Women put makeup ranging from eye shadows, red lipsticks, powder, eye pencils and a host of others. Go ask your mum.

Secondly, women in rural communities wear facials that makes them elegant. Dude, forget this myopic bashing and shaming. It is shortsighted. More over, make up is what you Englishmen termed it so probably they are yet to come to term that what they decorate themselves with during festive, marriage ceremony, introduction are all makeup.

Because you're a conventional Nigerian doesn't mean everyone should own up to your ideology.

About a year ago, a makeup that has to do with making up the eyebrows in a weave-like fashion was introduced in Nigeria but where is it today?? Puff!

This makeup thingy isn't enough to cause you sleepless nights. If you don't like your girl on makeup, tell her or if it's too heavy, tell her. Ain't no need creating a thread here, alright?

Deal with it already.

4 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by mofeoluwadassah: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Says who undecided
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by tiffanyfan(f): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Limit the all girls thingy to the types of girls you roll with. For me if am meeting you for the first time, I will not even make my hair not to talk of makeup. Beauty is mostly from within and not the other way round. If you don't like my ugly face, you can Bleep off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by OneCorner: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Some men are dense.
It’s a woman thing to beautify her face either way she likes, if she likes she add charcoal or ashes. And it as been for ages. Don’t know why some mumu guys are now crying over it
It’s only broke and depressed guys dat complain about girls using makeups

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Limit the all girls thingy to the types of girls you roll with. For me if am meeting you for the first time, I will not even make my hair not to talk of makeup. Beauty is mostly from within and not the other way round. If you don't like my ugly face, you can Bleep off

You're pretty. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by tiffanyfan(f): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

You're pretty. smiley

You sure. Well thanks

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by insperyadyou: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiffanyfan:
is it possible you are ugly and still agree to that?
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by tiffanyfan(f): 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
insperyadyou:
is it possible you are ugly and still agree to that?

Am I you or are me?. Am entitled to my opinion oga
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by insperyadyou: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Am I you or are me?. Am entitled to my opinion oga
pls take it easy, the deepest darkness is close to dawn
Re: No Nigerian Lady Can Go On A Date Without Wearing Make Up #fact by Sleezwizz: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Oshe..... Ori e wanbe

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Botswana People So Cool? / Why Do People View Sex As A Bad Thing / Matters Arising Over The Use Of The Word - Dear.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.