Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer (863 Views)

Her Husband Doesn’t Feel LIKE Making Love To Her Anymore / +18 Ghanaian Singer, Nafisah Avugah Pulls Pants During Her Concert (pics+video) / Happy Women's Day; I Feel Like Making a woman happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by Greenbirth: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ghanaian singer Eazzy has revealed that sex is one of her sources of strength in life. According to her, she believes it is the pillar of her career, because it makes her forget all her problems, calms her nerves and broadens her scope of mind in life as well. Eazzy made the revelation while speaking in an interview on Hitz FM on Monday.
Sex keeps me going whenever I’m down. People underrate the power of sex and it actually releases a lot of stress, it puts you on track when your mind is clouded,

Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by sapeleboi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
on my way to GH

Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by bizza45: 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
keep it up girl.. but don't come and complain when something bad happens oo, or when u contact yamayam, cos we go remember this day for u
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by zinnydan(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm...sex is the reason why you're still breathing i guess
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by mofeoluwadassah: 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ok noted undecided
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by rowdymind(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hh Girls? Fear Them
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by rowdymind(m): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Gh Girls? Fear Them
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
So the best time to kill u is when ure menstruating. Cus you're 80% likely not to have sex then so no strength.
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by princechurchill(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well she's the perfect definition of a farm tool

Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by Olalan(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Admitting publically that she's a who're.........shameless
Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by YomaA(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
We thank the lord.

Re: I Like Making Love So Much Because It's My Of Strength -Top Ghanaian singer by AMAN1988: 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Do you have a business and you want to learn to sell via social media marketing to increase your sales excessively?

Or

You have been out of a job for a while and you are looking for an area for career development in the area of graphics, social media marketing, video editing and website design?

Then do not miss this rare opportunity which doesn't come often.. See banner below for details and register for the event!

(1) (Reply)

dot / Thread For Single Not Ready To Mingle / ''Report Them To Me" Tanzanian Govt Hunt Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.