Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (27959 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / 2019 Election: Saraki Dynasty Very Strong, You Will Soon See – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki on Wednesday boasted that the opposition Peoples Democratic Party will win the 2019 presidential elections.

Saraki said this in Ilorin at a meeting with PDP members who came from the 16 local government areas of the state.

He also expressed his confidence that his new party would emerge victorious in all the local government areas of Kwara State.

Saraki said that the victory of PDP at both federal and state levels would be beneficial to all the members in the state.

The Senate President said that the future of PDP was now brighter than it used to be.

“If we emerge victorious at the federal level, all of us will be the beneficiaries. In the state, with your support we will win the state for PDP.

“All of you here are the key players in Kwara politics. With unity of purpose, no party can contest with you.

“We are here to unite all of us under the party we belong to today. I am assuring all members that there will be equity, internal democracy and justice.

“It is not going to be winners take all. As far as I am concerned, everybody here today belong to our political structure.

“There is nothing like old or new Peoples Democratic Party. We have all become one PDP.

“I want all of us to be united for the progress and development of Kwara State.

“As par the politics of the state, nobody can wrest the power from us I if we are united. By the grace of God we will emerge victorious both at the federal and state levels.

“We will ensure that we work as one party because we have always worked together before.

“We will see that all the wards and local governments’ popular candidates emerge based on their popularity and acceptability,” Saraki said.

He assured PDP members that there would be no anointed candidates in all the elective positions.

“I don’t have any anointed candidate at all levels. I don’t have candidates for the state Assembly, National Assembly. It is the person you want in your constituency that I will okay.

“Don’t allow anybody to deceive you that I have endorsed any candidate,” he said.

The Senate President implored party leaders and elders not to drop his name to impose unpopular candidates.

“All of us will collectively choose who becomes the next governor. We will ensure that there is no faction, but one PDP.

“We will ensure that meetings in the local government areas take place in one venue. And we will all work together for the interest of the party,” he said.

Saraki appealed to all party members to start work for the party to emerge victorious next year.

“I am sure many more will come back and join us because those that left under the wrong assumption that it will be different from what it used to be.

“They were misled that those coming are out to move them away. Nobody is moving you away because this place belongs to you too.

“Let us go back and start work closely together and by the grace of God we will all be victorious,” the Senate President said.

https://punchng.com/pdp-will-win-presidential-election-next-year-boasts-saraki/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by fagbalex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
This is amazing, keep it up

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Calers: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Continue decieving yourself.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Jflex07(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saraki, buhari the President Buhari, both apc and pdp stooges are all mad!

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Someone will surely win it but it should never be APC/PDP because they all belong on the both ends of the pendulum. embarassed

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Minjim: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Somebody should please wake that dude up

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by iLoveAnambra(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
Even if na goat win am.. as far say Buhari no win de Election no shaking

143 Likes 15 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by omooba969(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Bolustical: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
It is either Senator Bukola Saraki is being clever by half or trying to raise his hope high.

The question is WHO IS THAT ASPIRANT THAT PDP WANTS TO NOMINATE AS ITS FLAGBEARER? WHO?

Atiku? Will not even win Adamawa let alone the NE

Saraki? Cannot even get the presidential ticket. He is neither Hausa nor Yoruba, the PDP needs someone from the NW to rival Buhari

Tambuwal? Is not even sure of his return as a governor.

No one should mention Dakwambo, Makarfi, Lamido and Shekarau, they are lightweight politicians who will not win outside their states.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Bolustical: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

Little wonder you guys recognized an albino scammer as your Biafran Messiah.

Just be talking without thinking.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Come PDP primaries in September, the PDP is going to shortchange the SE again like they did to Ekwueme in 1998.

They won't get that VP slot.

Quote me when the time comes.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by IamAirforce1: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by DWJOBScom(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
I really need that winning as I want to see the dirts from this government abeg

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Sirpaul(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
you don sabbi as una go take RIG am na...... win kee you there

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by adioolayi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
If Saraki enter.... Na him parlour he enter grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by olujastro: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
The kind of defeat that I see awaiting PDP in the 2019 election will be so massive that they will end up being dumbfounded. Those who are politically informed are expecting it already.
The NW is already in the bag for PMB, same thing with NE (minus Taraba) and the SW. Niger Kogi and Nassarawa in the bag as well in the NC.
Edo, Imo, Rivers and AkwaIbom will bring in sizable votes with at least 40% for the APC in the SS and SE.

I strongly feel that the Buhari effect will even extend to Kwara in 2019 and has the potential to tilt Kwara in favour of the APC in the Presidential and Nass elections since they'll hold simultaneously.

Time will tell as they say but if I were PDP, I'll start preparing for 2023 elections instead, using PDP controlled states as shining examples of performance.
But a looting party can never repent even after tendering fake apologies for looting Nigeria dry.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Dollabiz: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Sharpshooota: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Buhari is an ancestor

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by benkorbin: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Waw
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by yinchar(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol....the weed Saraki is taking is getting too strong for him....

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by gasparpisciotta: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yes, with candidate BUHARI.

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by lotex(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
APC is a party full of mad touts parading as politicians, they can't face their responsibilities by thinking on how to develop the nation, instead they are fighting the opposition up and down,. Can someone please remind me the last time we heard of positive news on economy, electricity, roads and development of Nigeria at large, the money budgeted for it are being looted by those greedy APC touts.... SARAKI and PDP will surely deliver this country from it's shakles if given the opportunity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Mankosi: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
You are right bro

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Printerscanner: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

Goat can be governor in your Anambra. As for Nigeria, no human being dead or alive can defeat Buhari.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Next year election will be war
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Atiku2019: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by meforyou1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tanbuwal for President 2019. Saraki continue as Senate President
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by pensator: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
you know down deep your heart you are deceiving yourself....Buhari will surely win with a distinct victory. we say no to PDP simple.

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by semyman: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Foolish fool

Ojo Emmanuel, The Blogger Arrested In Ogun State (Photos) / 2019: PDP Leaders Meet Kwankwaso, Target Saraki / Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS)