Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts (27979 Views)

Ogah to Obi, others: Support Tinubu & Put Nigeria first, You may win next time / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / 2019 Election: Saraki Dynasty Very Strong, You Will Soon See – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by dyangprof(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saraki, the Chameleon

You think say we be Nigerians of before before

We are wiser now

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by biggie73(m): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dreams die first. Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Butterflyle0: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
blackgold90:

How are you feeling now... Hope you r fine now.the post strike you well with fear

Lmao fear you say? Allow.me burst your bubble without breaking a sweat. grin

1. REGISTERED VOTERS IN EACH GEOPOLITICAL ZONES, :

Out of 73,944,312 registered voters
Northwest 18,505,984
South east 8,293,093
North central 10,586,965
North east 9,929,015
South south 11,101,093
South west 14,626,800

Look at these numbers well ,it will begin to hit you the APC stronghold of southwest and north have the highest numbers of voters, when north votes , it is always the highest . Ask kano state people.

2. THERE IS NO OPPOSITION: The PDP has become a joke since 2015 defeat, two or three governors has succeeded in pocketing the party.

3. BUHARI IS STILL MUCH LOVED IN THE NORTH: Everywhere he visits there are always strong crowds chanting 'Sai baba" buhari remains a huge factor in the politics of the north, most of the APC lawmakers and governors got voted just because Buhari raised their hands at campaign rallies.

4. CORRUPTION FIGHT PERCEPTION: I have interacted with average Nigerians who tell me that things are not that OK but at least Buhari "IS NOT A THIEF", APC corruption agenda may be scoffed on social media but it remains ingrained in many minds on the street.

Nigerians will hand over another tenure to Buhari because he is not a thief, Nigerians believe that the thieves are the ones frustrating buhari's govt and want to stop him from getting another term.

Nigerians are not as foolish as they used to be anymore and realise that this is the first time in the history of Nigeria that the rich are wailing and the supposed opposition is wailing like never before and This is a clear indicator that this present govt. Is doing something right if the rich want him to be removed.

Try not to develop self inflicted high blood pressure because PMB ain't going nowhere until 2023.

End of story!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Ejehjoe(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
No right thinking man will vote for PDP in this country. We can't forget in a hurry the looting competition that occurred during the past regime. We are wiser now.
No to pdp...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by tuniski: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
olujastro:
The kind of defeat that I see awaiting PDP in the 2019 election will be so massive that they will end up being dumbfounded. Those who are politically informed are expecting it already.
The NW is already in the bag for PMB, same thing with NE (minus Taraba) and the SW. Niger Kogi and Nassarawa in the bag as well in the NC.
Edo, Imo, Rivers and AkwaIbom will bring in sizable votes with at least 40% for the APC in the SS and SE.

I strongly feel that the Buhari effect will even extend to Kwara in 2019 and has the potential to tilt Kwara in favour of the APC in the Presidential and Nass elections since they'll hold simultaneously.

Time will tell as they say but if I were PDP, I'll start preparing for 2023 elections instead, using PDP controlled states as shining examples of performance.
But a looting party can never repent even after tendering fake apologies for looting Nigeria dry.
Delusional

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:
It is either Senator Bukola Saraki is being clever by half or trying to raise his hope high.

The question is WHO IS THAT ASPIRANT THAT PDP WANTS TO NOMINATE AS ITS FLAGBEARER? WHO?

Atiku? Will not even win Adamawa let alone the NE

Saraki? Cannot even get the presidential ticket. He is neither Hausa nor Yoruba, the PDP needs someone from the NW to rival Buhari

Tambuwal? Is not even sure of his return as a governor.

No one should mention Dakwambo, Makarfi, Lamido and Shekarau, they are lightweight politicians who will not win outside their states.

SE SS NC is already locked down for all those candidates u mentioned.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by FBIL: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:
Come PDP primaries in September, the PDP is going to shortchange the SE again like they did to Ekwueme in 1998.

They won't get that VP slot.

Quote me when the time comes.
grin Presidency, VP, Ministers etc, take everything but let Buhari go back to Daura. We're not like you, and we know who we are.
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blackgold90(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Northwest 18,505,984
South east 8,293,093
North central 10,586,965
North east 9,929,015
South south 11,101,093
South west 14,626,800

Look at these numbers well ,it will begin to hit you the APC stronghold of southwest and north have the highest numbers of voters, when north votes , it is always the highest . Ask kano state people.

2. THERE IS NO OPPOSITION: The PDP has become a joke since 2015 defeat, two or three governors has succeeded in pocketing the party.

3. BUHARI IS STILL MUCH LOVED IN THE NORTH: Everywhere he visits there are always strong crowds chanting 'Sai baba" buhari remains a huge factor in the politics of the north, most of the APC lawmakers and governors got voted just because Buhari raised their hands at campaign rallies.

4. CORRUPTION FIGHT PERCEPTION: I have interacted with average Nigerians who tell me that things are not that OK but at least Buhari "IS NOT A THIEF", APC corruption agenda may be scoffed on social media but it remains ingrained in many minds on the street.

Nigerians will hand over another tenure to Buhari because he is not a thief, Nigerians believe that the thieves are the ones frustrating buhari's govt and want to stop him from getting another term.

Nigerians are not as foolish as they used to be anymore and realise that this is the first time in the history of Nigeria that the rich are wailing and the supposed opposition is wailing like never before and This is a clear indicator that this present govt. Is doing something right if the rich want him to be removed.

Try not to develop self inflicted high blood pressure because PMB ain't going nowhere until 2023.

End of story!

I don't have time to join words with you wait for election.... Your pres. Buhari was defeated many times by southern presidential candidates before we're was these voters?

The reason he won then is clear... A northern candidate will defeat him now

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by brojoshua: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
If that should happen, then it will mean that corruption has finally buried Nigeria and Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Butterflyle0: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
blackgold90:

I don't have time to join words with you wait for election.... Your pres. Buhari was defeated many times by southern presidential candidates before we're was these voters?

This one is still in koo koo land

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dream on
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Northwest 18,505,984
South east 8,293,093
North central 10,586,965
North east 9,929,015
South south 11,101,093
South west 14,626,800

End of story!

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by jessedaflow: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:

Little wonder you guys recognized an albino scammer as your Biafran Messiah.

Just be talking without thinking.
better than to have a mofo daura cow there as a president

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Totibush(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bolustical:
Come PDP primaries in September, the PDP is going to shortchange the SE again like they did to Ekwueme in 1998.

They won't get that VP slot.

Quote me when the time comes.
VP slot was never zoned to SE..

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by omoelerin1: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jinijini a tun ti da bo won l'agbo APC bayi.
Another tension would have mounted on them in APC camp now.
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blacknp(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
Even if na goat win am.. as far say Buhari no win de Election no shaking
So it is because of President Buhari that you are a Failure?They say Charity begins at home,maybe the head of your family is a Goat,before a supposed goat takes over the reigns of the nation,Mr Dubar?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ejehjoe:
No right thinking man will vote for PDP in this country. We can't forget in a hurry the looting competition that occurred during the past regime. We are wiser now.
No to pdp...

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by JacksonOyibo: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
smiley
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by High01: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
semyman:
Foolish fool

APC is a party of saddist ....PDP Is a party of Mercy...but I'm not a politician ooo but it's obvious
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blackgold90(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Butterflyle0:

This one is still in koo koo land

Nor be small koo koo land I Dey ooo
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by Felixv: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
he needs to boost his ego --he is getting attacked everywhere, his instagram handle is bombarded with juicy tales of this life....

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by jessedaflow: 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
Printerscanner:

Goat can be governor in your Anambra. As for Nigeria, no human being dead or alive can defeat Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blacknp(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
jessedaflow:
better than to have a mofo daura cow there as a president
Lazy minded Youth,you will be left behind,JFK best said it,it is not what your Country can do for you but what you can do for your Country. Do you even have a tax identification number?

Go and enlighten yourself and be the best you can be,your miserable state is not the fault of the President,Charity they say begins at home,there are a 180 million Nigerians the President of The Federal Republic does not owe you anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blacknp(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
High01:

APC is a party of saddist ....PDP Is a party of Mercy...but I'm not a politician ooo but it's obvious
No different from the foolish statement made by you that Apc members are Nigerians & pdp members are Ghanians,what a joke again pdp is a party of mercy?wonders will never end.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by buharitill2023: 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I really need that winning as I want to see the dirts from this government abeg
that means you have to wait till 2050

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by aragonchuks(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
olujastro:
The kind of defeat that I see awaiting PDP in the 2019 election will be so massive that they will end up being dumbfounded. Those who are politically informed are expecting it already.
The NW is already in the bag for PMB, same thing with NE (minus Taraba) and the SW. Niger Kogi and Nassarawa in the bag as well in the NC.
Edo, Imo, Rivers and AkwaIbom will bring in sizable votes with at least 40% for the APC in the SS and SE.

I strongly feel that the Buhari effect will even extend to Kwara in 2019 and has the potential to tilt Kwara in favour of the APC in the Presidential and Nass elections since they'll hold simultaneously.

Time will tell as they say but if I were PDP, I'll start preparing for 2023 elections instead, using PDP controlled states as shining examples of performance.
But a looting party can never repent even after tendering fake apologies for looting Nigeria dry.
We don hear you MR INEC CHIARMAN

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by blacknp(m): 10:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
brojoshua:
If that should happen, then it will mean that corruption has finally buried Nigeria and Nigerians
No joke my Peeps we must resist them and fight back,and beg Jah to drive pdp and the Babylonians back like second hand smoke.

Victory is ours I can feel it again,The Political Team (TPT) we are on it again,in the Commission you ask for permission to hit them. INEC has taken notice.
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by buharitill2023: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
blackgold90:

if PDP win any state including kwara.

I will be become ipob= idiotic pig of Bia-fra

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by phabulux: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
olujastro:

Truth be told: yeebos won't, as usual, be united. We, Yorubas, will unite as a front for Buhari and re-elect him. Dumb, crass, asinine, arrogant, inelegant, massively stewpid... Yeebos?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by gidgiddy: 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
PDP and APC are both as bad as each other. Neither one should be in power
Re: PDP Will Win Next Year Presidential Election - Saraki Boasts by DWJOBScom(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
buharitill2023:
that means you have to wait till 2050

PDP felt that way till their eyes opened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Bye-elections: Lai Mohammed Casts His Vote (PHOTOS) / Military Intensifies Battle Against B/haram, Over 600 Terrorists Killed... / Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.