Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy (7403 Views)

Does Osaze Odemwingie Deserve A Call-up? / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Odemwingie Lashes Out At Keshi And NFF Over AFCON 2013 Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Jun 29, 2010
Osaze Odemwingie is one confused and frustrated mistake in the NFF.

He was so good as a player during the days of Okocha, I remember watching him during the 2002 world cup, he was terrifically fantastic, he scored 3 goals in one match against cameroun.

But these days he just sucks. . .Don't know whether he was influenced by the other losers in the team.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by IbrahimB: 2:32am On Jun 29, 2010
@mama-gee

No, you didn't see him at the 2002 world cup  smiley

Osaze, made his first appearance for Nigeria at the 2004 Nations Cup.
The most Osaze has scored for the Eagles was a brace against South Africa.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by chemchi: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2010
Osaze is a good player. I don't see any reason for that kind behaviour.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by GBT(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
It takes two to tango [img][/img] grin who else was involve in the shoputing match wink
It shows that the dude has character unlike others that will sit back and watch in silence rather than raising a valid point when it matters
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by obinna5000(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
@mama-gee
MAMA GEEEEE!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by Virgo83(m): 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
Ozase is definitely right concerning his grievances, if we are in his shoes we'll do more. The average of Nigerian following the ordeals of the Nigerian Football understand everything going on. Kanu should be blamed as part of the problems going on in the team, but do not expect Kanu to rebel against the force going on in the Nigerian Football all becoz he isn't an activist but an opportunist,
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by Dayourbayo(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
Osaze is strictly on his own, He has all of a sudden become Lousy. They are all the same.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by mamagee3(f): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2010
IbrahimB:

@mama-gee

No, you didn't see him at the 2002 world cup smiley

Osaze, made his first appearance for Nigeria at the 2004 Nations Cup.
The most Osaze has scored for the Eagles was a brace against South Africa.
That's correct!

I think it was the African Cup of Nations, it's been a long time since I saw him play and it feels like it was in 2002. grin
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by manosteel(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2010
Osaze odewingie is a good player no doubt and i would want him to play for super eagle for a long time. The way he is going, i can see that he is putting his national career on the live line. He should ask players like Sunday Oliseh, Emeka Ezeugo, Taribo West, Victor Agali etc, what it means to speak out. He was in the forefront of the players who spoke out against Amodu as a coach, saying that Amodu team is predictable. When Largaback was contracted, he spoke in his favour, saying Oyibo na Oyibo only for him to wake up one morning to say that it was a big mistake by the NFF to hire Largaback. The next day, it was against his deputy captain Yobo, Today it is against  Kanu,criticizinghis leadership and his competency. I think at this point, somebody should call him to order.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by DrKitaun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2010
manosteel:

Osaze odewingie is a good player no doubt and i would want him to play for super eagle for a long time. The way he is going, i can see that he is putting his national career on the live line. He should ask players like Sunday Oliseh, Emeka Ezeugo, Taribo West, Victor Agali etc, what it means to speak out. He was in the forefront of the players who spoke out against Amodu as a coach, saying that Amodu team is predictable. When Largaback was contracted, he spoke in his favour, saying Oyibo na Oyibo only for him to wake up one morning to say that it was a big mistake by the NFF to hire Largaback. The next day, it was against his deputy captain Yobo, Today it is against  Kanu,criticizing his leadership and his competency. I think at this point, somebody should call him to order.

bless u bro ! wink
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Blasts Kanu Captaincy by toprealman: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2012
mama-gee:
Osaze Odemwingie is one confused and frustrated mistake in the NFF.

He was so good as a player during the days of Okocha, I remember watching him during the 2002 world cup, he was terrifically fantastic, he scored 3 goals in one match against cameroun.

But these days he just sucks. . .Don't know whether he was influenced by the other losers in the team.
Keep quite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Premier League Mid-week Results And Table / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! / I Think Messi Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.