Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria (2286 Views)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Woman Injects Herself With 3.5 Million-year-old Bacteria To Stay Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Most guys have boasted how good they are with 69 position and how they made that woman squirt while giving her head.

After undergoing research on the PH content of vagina and how healthy bacteria help to keep it clean, I picked further interest in ascertaining whether such healthy bacteria is healthy for oral consumption. It dawned on me that these bacteria when introduced to the digestive tract could upset the normal functioning of intestines and cause sickness.

Without prejudice to the above outcome, I decided to research on the p3nis and its bacteria contents. It dawned on me that droplet of urine that traps in the duct are sterile and the fluid itself is devoid of any microorganisms. It is safe to say that once the outer p3nis is washed, it is as clean as a sanitized finger.

Fellow guys please answer candidly, when does eating, licking and swallowing bacteria become something of pride and ego. After raw s3x, don't have bath for one hour and you will discover that your p3nis will be tickling and slightly itchy. That's the bacteria.

My heart bleeds that all the sleepless nights you have had, all the money spent, all the things you endured to get laid is to swallow millions of bacteria.

Last time a girl asked me to suck her dry after giving me a head on a condition we wouldn't proceed if I didn't, I wore me clothes and left.

Be a man and not a womanliness man

cc: lalastica

3 Likes

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Headlesschicken(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
undecided And u had to spend all dix time,just to come up with something so stupendous... Focus yuh energy on more important things...
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by weyreypey: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:
Most guys have boasted how good they are with 69 position and how they made that woman squirt while giving her head.

After undergoing research on the PH content of vagina and how healthy bacteria help to keep it clean, I picked further interest in ascertaining whether such healthy bacteria is healthy for oral consumption. It dawned on me that these bacteria when introduced to the digestive tract could upset the normal functioning of intestines and cause sickness.

Without prejudice to the above outcome, I decided to research on the p3nis and its bacteria contents. It dawned on me that droplet of urine that traps in the duct are sterile and fluid itself is devoid of any microorganisms. It is safe to say that once the outer p3nis is washed, it is as clean as a sanitized finger.

Fellow guys please answer candidly, when does eating, licking and swallowing bacteria become something of pride and ego. After raw s3x, don't have bath for one hour and you will discover that your p3nis will be tickling and slightly itchy. That's the bacteria.

My heart bleeds that all the sleepless nights you have heard, all the money spent, all the things you endured to get laid is to swallow millions of bacteria inside you.

Last time a girl asked me to suck her dry after giving me a head on a condition we wouldn't proceed if I didn't, I wore me clothes and left.

Be a man and not a Womanliness man

Lalas247 ishilove oyindidi pocochantas over to ye all

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Gaspardd(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
According to scientific research, bee's wings re too tiny to make them fly, but bees dont give a fúck, they fly anyway

4 Likes

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
weyreypey:

Lal.as247 ishil.ove oyi.ndidi pocochan.tas over to ye all
Watin you want make I talk?
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
weyreypey:

Lalas27 ishiloe oyididi pocochntas over to ye all
wait oo..u dey call ishi.love and oyindi.di too?cheesy
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided And u had to spend all dix time,just to come up with something so stupendous... Focus yuh energy on more important things...

No energy is too much when it comes to saving lives. While you may spend yours sucking and swallowing bacteria, I spend mine trying to save you

7 Likes

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
lefulefu:
wait oo..u dey call ishi.love and oyindi.di too?cheesy
I tire
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I tire
cheesycheesy
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesycheesy
I just come online since morning and na this kind thread I see myselfgrin
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
I just come online since morning and na this kind thread I see myselfgrin
this thread even bettercheesy cos another thread wey i see some hours ago wey one op create..d op say he always love lickn im girlfriend's buttcrack cos d tin taste like milkcheesycheesy.
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by ifex370(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

No energy is too much when it comes to saving lives. While you may spend yours sucking and swallowing bacteria, I spend mine trying to save you

Lol looooool looooool grin grin grin grin. [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
lefulefu:
this thread even bettercheesy cos another thread wey i see some hours ago wey one op create..d op say he always love lickn im girlfriend's buttcrack cos d tin taste like milkcheesycheesy.
gringrin all these under age children and their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by INFOBIZ3: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS COMING LIKE A SNARE, be PREPARED

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by NgoziOkoli(f): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2018
Your stupid father should be roasted alive for breeding a lowlife failure like you.

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
The op is right. Please let's stop all these nonsense. Have sex the right way. Say no to MouthAction

3 Likes

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
Gaspardd:
According to scientific research, bee's wings re too tiny to make them fly, but bees dont give a fúck, they fly anyway
Someday the bee may be so unfortunate and hit his wings and fall.

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringrin all these under age children and their wahala
;i;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;iyam tellin u grin grin

1 Like

Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
The poster above me and his cohort are not straightforward. Call a black goat black and stop saying it is white
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Gaspardd(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Goddyss:

Someday the bee may be so unfortunate and hit his wings and fall.

Pessimist
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Goddyss(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Kewtt: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
are you dragging firstbank into this mess?

dingbang:
The op is right. Please let's stop all these nonsense. Have sex the right way. Say no to MouthAction
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by dingbang(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kewtt:
are you dragging firstbank into this mess?

I believe you are sensible enough to understand that whatever is on my signature has nothing to do with my comments. I
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Kewtt: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
really you wanna rubbish the image of first bank by engaging in roforofo fights... be careful with the insults

dingbang:
I believe you are sensible enough to understand that whatever is on my signature has nothing to do with my comments. I
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by Shugavee(f): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
My boo still gonna suck my pussy ,,, this thread ain’t gonna change anything!!! So u saved no one..
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kewtt:
really you wanna rubbish the image of first bank by engaging in roforofo fights... be careful with the insults

no one is insulting anybody oga. You choose to make a meaning of that . I posted a comment about advising people on hygiene when it comes to sex so I don't see how my comment correlates with first bank. Thanks and God bless
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by weyreypey: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
Your own
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 1:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Oyindidi:
How are u?
Re: Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria by milemimi93(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2018
dingbang:

Bro what advice can you give to someone you prefers bj to sex?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of 20,000 Nigerian Girls Who Were Trafficked To Mali For Sex Trade / South African Lady Posts Unclad Photos Of Herself (video) / LETTER FROM A SEX- STARVED HUSBAND TO HIS WIFE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.