Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,229 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women (14424 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by vislabraye(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Also I want you to know that pdp fueled the crisis

Now there is a little peace in Benue

Ortom and Pdp used Fulani herdsmen for political gains

The blame game continues.. You just choose to close your eyes on the blatant evil going on in this administration. Continue blaming Pdp
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Dearlord(m): 11:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
This is unfair to those women, they should be released so that they can go back to their husbands and enjoy theirselves the same way the judges and the officers are enjoying their wives.
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Mrexcell(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2018
shakmati:
Who is this Sarrki sef? Do you know these are your harmless country women being hounded like dogs for expressing their fundamental human right? I feel depressed when I see people like this. It gives the impression Nigeria has a very long way to go! Is it just the pay or you are actually this cold?

That guy called sarki his hatred for anything igbo or ipob is very deep he must be one of those fulani men with extremist ideologies who hate seeing any group or individual challenging fulani supremacy over nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by davillian(m): 12:08am On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:

But Fulani herdsmen are roaming freely bro
BH guys unkoh I don't think anyone of them Has been tried self or even sent to prison.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Ratty404(m): 12:52am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:
Supporting a terrorist is a terrorist act
sure your mother will be raped by fulani

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Nathdoug(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Is that why pdp is importing arms from Russia via South Africa?

If you see pdp as a party to rely on then you need deliverance
you receive cause here everyday because of 30k stipend
Repent oh ye zombie it’s gettin too much
Tufia spit on you

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 12:55am On Aug 24, 2018
Nathdoug:
you receive cause here everyday because of 30k stipend
Repent oh ye zombie it’s gettin too much
Tufia spit on you

Course regiment or departmental course?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by haaryobhami: 1:07am On Aug 24, 2018
I wonder how y'll even exchange words with that low IQ fella called sarrki,among all apc supporters he his d most unintelligent of all,dats why he would rather derail than argue with facts nd point.
Av got in argument with him like twice then o realise he his not worth it.
y'll should jist ignore him

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by justtoodark: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2018
you ipobians think,nigerians should shitt their panties when they hear anything international....

nigeria is a souverein nation....

this women knew the laws of nigeria and still dared nigeria.....

ipob is a terrorists organisation in nigeria...and thats that....
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by EmekaMD(m): 2:14am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

I'm sorry but it's bad to see a human talk like this- like someone who's lost touch with conscience.. all in the name of supporting a particular political party or something?

Look that doesn't make you patriotic if that's what you're trying to appear as..

The evil that men do lives with them..
You never know what evil you're inviting for yourself and families..

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by justtoodark: 2:27am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

I swear to God if am in Nigeria there is nothing you can do how much more am not close by

Having said that I am entitled to my opinion

be careful with this people....

ipobexposed is still missing....maybe you didnt knew him....but their is no way ipobexposed would keep quiet after ipob was proscribed....

thats why they are declared a terrorits group....

they are dangerous....

i warned ipobexposed of them....

but the guy couldnt keep quiet.....even on the streets.... undecided undecided
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by excel4us: 2:47am On Aug 24, 2018
Roger3D:
Amnesty international should go and sit down for gutter hare. Nigeria's position on the IPOB secessionist movement is very clear: Awe will not tolerate any miscreants undermining the peace and security of our country for any reason, if those women have 15 heads let them try it again and see
'OUR COUNTRY'
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by gare(f): 2:50am On Aug 24, 2018
abokibuhari:

Imagine this coming from you, its a pity you can fight against Nigeria for 30k

And they go around claiming to be Patriots for 30k what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by franudi: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

I always wonder where your conscience is.How much is APC paying you? Why do you always turn things upside down? If your sister is among the women would you be saying these things? You have replaced omenka or are you the one with another moniker?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by franudi: 4:06am On Aug 24, 2018
Let them do thorough investigation, all these nonsense from this government has to stop .

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sarrki(m): 4:33am On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:

be careful with this people....

ipobexposed is still missing....maybe you didnt knew him....but their is no way ipobexposed would keep quiet after ipob was proscribed....

thats why they are declared a terrorits group....

they are dangerous....

i warned ipobexposed of them....

but the guy couldnt keep quiet.....even on the streets.... undecided undecided

Lol

That’s true where is that guy Sef

I am a patriot am doing this for my country

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by Itulah(m): 4:36am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:
Any terrorist will not go unpunished

Either woman or man

Your foolishness is boundless and limitless and I must congratulate you for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by sirlop(m): 4:38am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up
As expected. I know you won't come up with something reasonable

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by olisaemeka1(m): 4:48am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

see ehh sarrki or buhhari or what ever your name is .....to slap you is just hungryin me !! First this nonsense of yours started as a joke but now it's becoming glaring that a demon has been attache'd to your brain to make it more senseless..I know you want to be famous on naira land ...continue ....but know that posterity judges...with time you will also be judged...

Ps: no matter the amount of money u may recieve for supporting evil...just know that it's blood money and you will ultimately receive same judgment as those perpetuating those evil acts.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

Lol

That’s true where is that guy Sef

I am a patriot am doing this for my country
GOD BLESS you this great man of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by bakila: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Son Just ur FB name ! Don’t be afraid. Let’s c if u will witness d elections
How sure are you of witnessing that election?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 6:22am On Aug 24, 2018
bakila:

How sure are you of witnessing that election?
Am not sure either. But he should desist from making genocidic comments else he maybe gone too soon. It’s ok if he supports a party as a BMC member, but when an issue involves a whole tribe, he should be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by babestella: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:

They are all terrorist

Hahahahahahaha as expected, your comments are always bereft of any shred of intelligence, you're a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by rozayx5(m): 6:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Thread should be renamed sarrki vs nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by NickD(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2018
LadyExcellency:

When I said you lack the capacity to debate, got zero analyticaI skill, I wasn't mincing words but stating the reality.

You just diverted, rigmaroled and somersaulted without making any sense.

Once again, I pity you. Stop changing the topic or theme of discussion to stay afloat.
Leave the confused retaard.

1 Like

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by DonMekino(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2018
Chukwubudike Ugbaja writes

In the USA, in the days of physical slavery there were two kinds of negro slaves: the field negro and the house negro,also referred to as "field niggas" and "house niggas".

While the field niggas worked the plantation, the house niggas served the master and his family, in the house. Their position gave them access to crumbs from the "massa"'s table, and some semblance of warmth from his fire place.

It was a privileged position to be a HouseNigga, and so they grew to detest the idea of freedom,for so long as they were the ones who were pleasured with the nice aroma from the massa's ( master ) kitchen, what other kind of freedom are those fellas in the field talking about?

"It is their stupid talk about freedom, and running off all the time that makes massa think all we niggas are bad,and we might so lose this privilege of eating warm food and warming massa's bed if these field niggas don't stop singing those nasty freedom hymes."

So the House Niggas grew to hate and betray their kins in the field. And to prove total loyalty and impress their masters they decided to #SelfHate , and siezed every opportunity to inform their owner "how bad we niggas can be".

As a matter of fact these slaves once upon a time fought against their own liberation. Yes, there were some black slaves who fought on the side of the Confederate Army in the American civil war to prevent their own freedom!

Now thats how far some slaves are willing to go because for them, freedom has been redefined to mean, a more comfortable enslavement.

That's the House Nigga Syndrome!

They hate their own kind. They oppose their kind. They find fault always with themselves. They magnify the error of one of their kind to mean an inherent trait in their racial or ethnic gene.

The #HouseNiggas do all these to seek validation and receive approval from those they look up to for a more comfortable enslavement.

With the end of the Nigeria/Biafra war, the need for personal survival of the Igbo Nation led to the creation of the #IgboHouseNigga.

Now you already know the guiding ethos of a typical house nigga. But how do you identify an IgboHouseNigga when you chance upon tthem? Here are some important traits to look out for:

1. When you hear him say, "Look, I am an Igbo man, but truth be told, we Igbos are bad,even me I am bad", know that an IgboHouseNigga is on the prowl.

Then his "Massa" would always reward him with, "Hey, I like that dude, he is honest". And the idiot will nod like an atụrụ.

2. They sometimes open introduction with an apology, "I'm sorry sir, i'm Igbo..."
Now not sure if their apology was accepted, they would take a step further to water down their Igboness by linking themselves to some dinasours, " ...em...but my great grand mother's sister was Yoruba ...and my couzine is married to a Kanuri ..i'm sorry sir". An IgboHouseNigga.

3. You hear them wave off every attempt at Igbo self determination with hollow sounding comments like "Nna leave this Biafran nonsense ...dem no get work ...na we dey kill ourself...". Now this group of IgboHouseNiggas have small change in their pockets, drink some expensive wine and have one plot of land somewhere outside Igboland.

4.They take up political appointment outside Igboland and turn around to insult the same people on whose platform they got the appointment, one chap in Lagos is always in the market place pointing at his father house with his left hand. IgboKweNu!

5. Their ears itch for bad news from Igboland, so they would grin and shout "I warned them...didn't I say so?"

6. When you hear Igbo haters declare; "Hey that chap is the only Igbo man that makes sense" just know an Igbo house nigga is around the corner.

7. They see everything wrong with their own people, all the time.

8. As governors they report to the Sultan of Sokoto on how they govern their own people. There are five of them at the moment and they the worst kind of IgboHouseNiggas, little timid men who celebrate the murder of their own children and pat the murderers on the back.

But .. the truth about all you #IgboHouseNiggas is, you disgust your masters and they merely tolerate you. For a purpose.

Your masters true respect and admiration goes to the courageous Amadis and Amaalas who would rather starve free than become fat slaves, those who will rather die on their feet as freemen than die licking the dirty butts of this Haggard Tyrant and his murderous gang. Afterall death will come to all men.

For all FREEMEN who were murdered in Abia for "talking too much and waving a flag", may you find peace and return soon to us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2018
LadyExcellency:

When I said you lack the capacity to debate, got zero analyticaI skill, I wasn't mincing words but stating the reality.

You just diverted, rigmaroled and somersaulted without making any sense.

Once again, I pity you. Stop changing the topic or theme of discussion to stay afloat.

You also don't have the capacity to debate! Your posts aren't too different from his! Do you have any opinion on Nairaland other than, "anything but Buhari"? Has anyone condemned or bullied you for such myopic opinion? Do you think your opinion is better than his because you write some complicated English? Na wa o! For example, what's the meaning of "rigmaroled"? It's not even a word! "Rigmarole" is a noun, & never a verb!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by KardinalZik(m): 7:27am On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
and nobody support them.
Buhari does!
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by odomanis: 7:39am On Aug 24, 2018
sarrki:
Any terrorist will not go unpunished

Either woman or man

Terrorists Protest publicly ? I pity you .
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by odomanis: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2018
justtoodark:
you ipobians think,nigerians should shitt their panties when they hear anything international....

nigeria is a souverein nation....

this women knew the laws of nigeria and still dared nigeria.....

ipob is a terrorists organisation in nigeria...and thats that....

Did i just hear you say Nigeria is a nation ? Sorry,you dont know the meaning of the word Nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by famosh: 8:27am On Aug 24, 2018
007inc:

Am not sure either. But he should desist from making genocidic comments else he maybe gone too soon. It’s ok if he supports a party as a BMC member, but when an issue involves a whole tribe, he should be very careful.
Just shut up! Which genocidal comments did he make? Does IPOB equate Igbo? No. Are all Igbos IPOB members? No. Has the government pronounced IPOB a terrorist organization? Yes! So what is your freaking problem, you this empty chest-beater? You come on Nairaland threatening people as if you pass as you be! If he tells you he's in Maiduguri, will you dare enter there? Why don't you also drop your contact & dare anyone who wishes to take you on, since you dey form "Commando" & see whether you yourself go last"? Or to make it easier for you, why don't you just go to Mile 12 market in Lagos & make any comment wey pass your mouth & see wetin go do you! Why will you be threatening to kill the guy? Have you cautioned your fellow tribesmen who denigrate other tribes too? Has anyone threatened to kill you yourself for your own extremely tribalistic comments here on Nairaland like you did to that guy?
Re: Amnesty International Investigating The Arrest Of 114 IPOB Women by 007inc: 8:32am On Aug 24, 2018
famosh:
Just shut up! Which genocidal comments did he make? Does IPOB equate Igbo? No. Are all Igbos IPOB members? No. Has the government pronounced IPOB a terrorist organization? Yes! So what is your freaking problem, you this chest-beater? You come on Nairaland threatening people as if you pass as you be! If he tells you he's in Maiduguri, will you dare enter there? Why don't you also drop your contact & dare anyone who wishes to take you on, since you dey form "Commando" & see whether you yourself go last"? Why will you be threatening to kill the guy? Have you cautioned your fellow tribesmen who denigrate other tribes too? Has anyone threatened to kill you yourself for your own extremely tribalistic comments here on Nairaland like you did to that guy?
Stop quoting your father if you don’t wanna live long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Works On Petition Linking Buhari’s Aide, Abba Kyari, To Contract Scam / Inauguration Of APGA Governorship Campaign For Soludo In Awka (Photos) / Why Tinubu Appointed New Management Team For CBN – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.