Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (22285 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Reality11: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
When you're deeply inclined to supernatural, there is no limit to what you would say is supernatural- hopefullandlord

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by fabre4: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE CLAIM MIRACLE OCCUR ALMOST IN EVERY RELIGION. EVEN THOSE THAT WORSHIP TREES AND COWS EXPERIENCE MIRACLES. EVEN THE IRRELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE CERTAIN UNEXPLAINABLE THINGS THEY CALL MIRACLES.
THIS DOESN'T VALIDATE YOUR CLAIM FOR THE EXISTENCE OF A "TRUE GOD".
but it validate the claim of supernatural

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by tydi(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Passy089:
When i was an undergraduate in the university... you know I was one of those guys that use to live together with their babes....one evening after we finished taking dinner ,I left the room to go and play PES in my friends room,after playing for awhile, I got thirsty and decided to go and drink water in my room, getting to my room I saw my babe lying down lifeless on the bed her hair scattered like she struggled with someone or something, I called her she didn't answer ,touched her,her body was cold,...her heart wasn't beating(atleast I didn't feel it at that time,) no pulse nothing!!..I opened her eyes they were white the black pupil is gone. when the reality of what could be going on dawned on me I just froze,couldn't move couldn't think ....I went and called my friends ,they came...did all they could to revive her but it didn't work, some were praying ,speaking in tongues etc,still nothing happened ,after many hours of trying and when they realized she may be dead ,they started sneaking out of the building one after the other ,we were more than 20 in the room but after few mins it was only one person that was still there (a student man of God) the rest ran away(even my best friend then Lol)..this man of God continued praying and praying until early hours of the morning around 4am ...exhausted he told me "brother I've done my part..the rest is in God's hands and he left for his room...I was alone,staring down at my girl lying lifeless on my bed...I was so scarred ,its almost morning,what am I going to to do? an undergraduate that was sent to school to study just murdered his girlfriend would be the next headline...what would my parents say? who would be my witness? so I'm going to jail for something I know nothing of...so many thoughts were going over my mind, crooked thoughts of throwing away her body or even burying her secretly also creped it...but in the end I did none of those..I knelt down and prayed to God(normal me,I hardly pray ) but that moment I did...begged God to save me,vindicate me and help me for what is to come in the morning...after praying I sat down picked up my phone and was going through my contacts to see if there's anyone I could call, I now stumbled across one of my uncle's contact from maternal side (A man of God) so I called him...immediately I wanted to tell him what's happening ,he said he has already seen it and have been inter seeding for me before I even called ,he now asked me to get a sachet water and place my phone on it so that he can pray into the water ,I did ,after he asked me to force open her mouth and pour some inside and sprinkle the rest all over her body I did it too ,he ended the call and told me not to worry that everything will be fine soon....30mins later ,she started moving her hands and legs before she noe started coughing... she woke up ,I couldn't believe it,I just went outside knelt down and started crying...that moment I was convinced that God has plans for my life, she later told me that all those while she was lying there she was being pulled by both darkness and light but in the end a stronger force dragged her into the light and she woke up....I believe in miracles

Yea ,this is a true life story ..
it happened at a federal poly located in the south eastern part of Nigeria.
a friend told me about it.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Tetragramaton(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
My mum heard a gun shot from her dreams and since then, her breast started paining her... She went to hospitals upon hospitals and was told might be cancer but should continue treatment.

Immediately, she rejected I and went to our pastor that gave her an anointing oil to rub on the breast. After like a week or two of rubbing, lo and behold a stop started appearing and one day on rubbing, live maggot came out of the spot.

We were all marvelled... Guys, God is real no be joke.

I even no of a story of virgin that had HIV. It was when she was about to get married they did test and found out she had it. The girl kept insisting that she was not careless. But that she remembers that someone comes to sleep with her while sleeping. So they went spiritual. Found out it was her school pastor who liked her and wanted to marry her that was behind it. So her fiance can live her. Anywhere she went her result was coming out positive. Even though she was placed on drugs. After a deliverance, the so called pastor had an accident and died. The girl has been negative for the past 3 Yeara now. Luckily enough her husband to be stood by her even though his parents and family were against it. They are married now with a kid. This thing happened in akure. That was when I new that there was no kind of sickness that this evil people cannot eject to someone's system. Usually through dreams and when they have a personal relationship with the person. We must keep praying all the time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2018
tydi:

Yea ,this is a true life story .. it happened at a federal poly located in the south eastern part of Nigeria. a friend told me about it.

didn't happen in the east

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by tydi(m): 9:58am On Aug 26, 2018
Passy089:

didn't happen in the east

same thing similar too happened to someone in the east. believe me!

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Tumise100(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2018
I need to share this...... In my first year in the Polytechnic... There was this course STA112.... I scored 1/20 in test.... I barely answered 1 question out of 4 in exams.... All i keep asking God day and night is not to carry this course... When the result will be out...... I had B.... Miracle do happen.. I believe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by zionmde: 9:59am On Aug 26, 2018
To all those who shared their testimonies, God bless u all. Never give attention to devilish devices here who would come to tell u how ur own miraculous experience is a mere physical occurrence because they believe they know more than u or The God u serve.

My own testimony
I was scheduled for a video interview by 2pm on a particular day. I only had 850mb and no kobo both physically and in my account
Around 1:50pm my brother transferred money to me. I never expected the money, he has never sent me money that way before, I didn't ask him for money it was just a miracle

midway into the interview my data finished and the only way out was recharging with the money my brother sent me. Right there I knew my God is alive
He knew I would run out of data and he made provisions.
I later got the job. Our God is a God of faithfulness

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by poshestmina(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Tooooooooooo many!!!.I have seen the dead raised back to life ,a man with a swollen scrotum disappear within seconds,cancer healed . I also remembered back in 2009 ,was looking for admission .I was a choir in church BT got suspended and I decided to stop going to church (Imagine stupidity).
So I wrote pume ,had a very high score .didn't see my name on the first two lists .Finally the last list came out and my name wasn't there .On my way back home ,one man preaching in the bus ,after praying "God is not happy with someone here,go and make peace with God!"

The next Sunday ,I ran to church and cried out my eyes .I'm sure they were surprised to see their 'run away' haunty choir .next day I went to check again ,my name was the 3rd on the list .How manage? Till now ,I can't say .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Once I picked up a quarrel with a friend because of an irrelevant matter as "face-timing" on facebook live
So i decided I was leaving the next day which was monday
After I left his house on Monday morning and travelled back to my state, he was robbed that night by SARS officials perfectly planned out by a jealous neighbour and friend "Set up"
Him and his roommate were robbed of 250k each that night @ 12am or thereabout it was so perfectly executed they thought it was I who planned it out. The truth is I would have been shot that night because I had nothing on me
I consider it a Miracle by all standards.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by megareal: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
My testimony refuses to post. cry
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Eberechi24(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Here comes mine.

surviving in the street is one greatest challenge any girl would face but God has faithful-very faithful to me.
sending helpers at the point of my needs. I mäy not be in abundance but I don't lack.

his mercy and grace is sufficient

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2018
I don't believe in miracle what's gonna happen will happen....no matter how u struggle to avoid it....it will still happen

Miracle is what kept Africa in dark age today....take it away from them they will wake up

Miracle is the reason some shout oluwa pick my call while he seats at home pressing phone and playing game

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Edoloaded:
Mine was 7 years ago when I was at my grandmothers place. My uncles wife had just giving birth to a baby girl few months back and the baby's name was almost similar to mine well I never saw anything special about it till the day they came to visit my grandma with the baby.

While some of us were seated at the parlour something strange and miraculous happened, I was sitting in a chair opposite the one the mum and the baby was, I don't know why but I was just feeling angry like I didn't want to take part in anything going on that day like one part of my mind just wanted me to remain in that chair and do nothing which I was ready to do, few mins later the mum called me to come over to her side and see something like a sign her baby was making with her hands in my mind I was like wat is this rubbish so I hesitated at first so I just said let me go and see the stupid sign, as soon as I stepped up from that chair a stay bullet pierced through the roof of the house and hit the exact spot where my chest was positioned on the chair, I was just standing there dumbfounded that's how I would've just fallen for the devils plan for me to sit there in anger and wait for my death when there were a Lotta things to do that day, well I thank God, there's been more miracles happening in my life since then but mouth nor go fit talk everything and hand nor go fit type am finish

Just felt I should share you can share yours too for Gods name to be praised

This same thing happens to Muslims Hinudus, Animists, Atheists, Deists,etc

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Oliver80(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Singing “what thy Lord has done for me I ca not tell it all, what thy Lord has done for me; I can not tell it all, what thy Lord has done for me; I cannot tell it all” I forgot this song already ��‍♂️, God has being so good to me and my family, so many miracles I don’t know where to start from. All I have to say is thank you Lord for being alive till today, Lord please forgive me for I have asked more than I thank you.

Thank you Jesus

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Rebuke: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2018
So many but let me jxt share dis dat I can never forget.

Ok, it was shortly aftr my NYSC I got a house somewhere in town to stay back for an unfinished business.

The house is an old house and I was staying downstairs. I usually got in and out of the building through the back door bcus it's shorter accessing anywhere through the back exit.

One Sunday I was returning from church and I passed through the back of the house as usual, I unconsciously walked over the soakaway but jxt as I got to the centre the part I stepped on went down straight.

The opening was so big, big enough to swallow me conveniently but I walked on to the other side without sinking. Like I was carried or walked in the air to the other side.

The only thing I felt was whn I stepped on it I heard d sound of it going down.....

Some of my neighbours were outside facing me while walking towards the back door. They saw everything that happened and they kept askin how did this happen?

One of them that didn't see me kept on arguing that there was no way I could have stepped on it or walked thru it that way without sinking. It became a debate among them.

Since then, those guys began seeing me in a different light. Like, how could this have happened.

They had to quickly place a plank over the soakaway to avoid anyone walking on it.

I can never forget that experience all my life. I have had several other experiences in the past but this one was jxt amazing.

Logically, one wld expect I at least going in or even my legs got stuck and stumbled bt nothing like dat happened, not even my bible or writing pad fell.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

So you think it's mere serendipity
Please don't mislead people

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by backnbeta(f): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2018
So many! My life is a bundle of testimonies. God really is a miracle working God.

PrecisionFx:

The fact that they are Muslims or atheists does not mean they can't enjoy miracles

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Divay22(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2018
It was a testimony and also a miracle for me.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by avalontony(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
Mine was during my service year in ogoni land, I stepped on a charm, and my leg was burning continuously, my colleagues at Nccf prayed for me, the pains will subside and continue again.

Then Christmas came and I travelled home, my sister also came home........I was limping and in pains....
One night around 1:30am, I couldn't sleep because of the pain........I started praying.........I was praying so loud with the hope of waking up my sister and cousin to join me in the prayer....but they continued sleeping peacefully grin.
In summary, I prayed that Jesus should take away the pains and make me whole........after praying for an hour with the assurance of been healed I stopped praying.
Immediately I stopped praying my sister woke up and told me she had a dream.....that in that dream I was behind our house and limping....all of a sudden a black bird jumped out of my leg and started limping the way I was...........
Dear friends, that night ....the pains stopped, I started walking normal till date.
Miracles do happen.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
QueerMan:

So you think it's mere serendipity
Please don't mislead people

stop using big grammar to confuse ur self.

same miracle or event or fate befalls everybody on earth irrespective of their religion. it's that simple.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2018
backnbeta:
So many! My life is a bundle of testimonies. God really is a miracle working God.

The fact that they are Muslims or atheists does not mean they can't enjoy miracles

Den u guys should stop placing miracles as a Christian thing just because u are Christians.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Dalamama: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
calculator123:

this story defies logic. if she had no womb, where was the foetus? how was it feeding from the mom?..

These people are mad, seriously. If he story is true her sister needs to be arrested because she bought the kids fom someone.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
I need proof sire . Can you do that ? And while you're at it , please bring pictures ...lots of pictures ; not bedtime stories. Okay ?
keep displaying your silliness. Hard cover books dont burn easily. Do you know how many times muslims have also testified to their Quran not burning? Be honest, have you not heard muslims give such testimonies? I guess their god is the true god then

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Rebuke: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Smh. I see some people here still don't believe in miracle and in the supernatural. It's a pity, pls nobody should argue wth them.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Dalamama: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
The image you see is the surface of a table which was burnt about 3years ago, in fact everything on that table was burnt except my bible . There is a pattern formed in the burn ; that was were the bible was at the time . And guess what ? The pattern fits the exact size of the Bible. I do not know how this happened...but what I do know is that it defies logic ...and it had me believing in something.

If you study and know how things burn you won't be saying this nonsense. The bible has a hardcover and the pages are packed together, which makes it fireproof automatically. The pages need to be opened and separated before it can burn that is why bibles, Quran and dictionaries with hard covers survive fire incidents without damage or minimal damage.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Dalamama: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
I need proof of your narrative ...along with pictorial evidences . Can you supply that ?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/family-qu-ran-is-only-item-to-survive-arson-attack-1.1357759

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by jerk: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Mine was in 1999 December 15 precisely, a day I will never forget in my life. Glory be to God.
I was a biz man doing my bizness at new wuse market then and normally travel to Lagos on monthly bases for purchase.
As q biz man I have a particular vehicle of my choice that I normally use for the journey which is always a night journey. So that particular day I came to Zuba park bt my plan was to use the newly introduced Mercedes 1414 bus which is a hot cake and travellers choice then bcus its fast compared to (old Brazil) the luxury bus of that time.
When I arrived the Zuba park around 8.30pm I saw only two buses loading for Lagos,the 1414 and the luxurious bus. The 1414 was almost full and passengers were rushing in mainly young men and women,I entered and am about to pay for my ticket when I had a voice telling me to go down. As I was stepping down another voice told me to pay for the ticket that the other bus might decide to cancel the journey since its already getting late and passengers are few going there. Even other passengers were urging me to pay so that we can leave on time than going for that old snail moving bus which is the other luxurious bus.
I declined and went straight to the luxurious bus and paid for the ticket and enter. I sat behind the driver not my usual position but as am not interested in sleeping, I want to be getting all the gist between the driver,escort, conductor and few passengers at front row seat.
We were still at the park waiting for passengers to fill our bus when I saw the 1414 bus left the park for Lagos. We waited for more than 30mins before our bus filled up and we left around 9.45pm for our night journey to Lagos.
As we are approaching Abaji, our driver including all of us at the front seat notice something like a lightning but was red in colour and it enveloped the sky for a second bf disappearing. We started discussing abt it and the driver said he never saw a thing like that in his life upon we are in dry season not rainy season.
However the journey was still going before we met a long hold up and the drive said it must be an accident,Immediately we saw siren blaring and ambulance drove past heading our opposite direction. It took us extra 35mins before we reached the exact spot and what I saw terrible. I saw human flesh and blood looks like an abattoir,I was shaking vigorously and temporary lost consciousness.
When I got my self back I told the drive that that bus was the vehicle I almost entered, they all started thanking God for the miracle. The accident was a head on collision with a trailer and only one passenger survived though am not sure if he later made it coz he was the one on the speeding ambulance that passed us. Others were buried in mass grave there bcus they can't be identified.
A lot of deaths was recorded in 1999 with the rumour that the world will end that year and people dying here and there. People mostly biz men coming to Lagos from Northern part were all discussing about that accident in the market,it was terribly. My neighbours at Wuse market jubilate with me when I told them the story.
However,had it been that I lost my life there,it would hv bn hard for my family to know my where about bcus the only relative I hv in Abuja then has gone.
This is my true life miracle, the greatest in my life till today. Praise God with me.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by AK481(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Short and simple.

I mistook sniper my dad poured into Eva water container for water ,gulped a full dose and survived.the incident happened around 12am at night.

Funny enough that evening,I bought Eva water which I opened and drink small,this happens to be the same volume of sniper in the Eva water container.

I survived without taking activated charcoal.

Otito diri jesu!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by fashionbabe: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018
I delivered my baby through C/S in 2016 , during the operation doctor told me that I have uterine fibroid , that I should try and get pregnant again quick so that the fibroid will not grow, during a programme in our church I presented it to God and continued to pray about it , then last three weeks when I did ultrasound the result showed that the fibroid is no more. I am so happy and grateful to God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by litaninja(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Yea, you might have been taking apart the keyboard, but you don't really know how electronics function.
Google "how capacitors work"

Cheers mate

ayooluwa555:
Hello Y’all, firstly I’d never posted anything on here...all I do is just read and off....but after several minutes pondering over this thread...I was being coerced by other replies to share mine.
On this beautiful Sunday morning...I was in church earlier in order to set up the musical instruments for service as I play the guitar, keyboard, drums sets, talking drum...u know na as a Cele boy�....we gifted with all that.
After everything was set and looked good..I decided to power on the keyboard...do some freestyle before leaving church to go prepare for service, this keyboard couldn’t come on anymore, I’d serviced this keyboard few weeks backs, I did all I could, as it was a keyboard I’d been familiar with and had opened it several times, I hurriedly did the same, check one or two things and made sure there wasn’t anything bad, coupled it back....and baam....there were no signs of this keyboard coming on....
As unbelievable this may appear...but there’s no point me coming here to lie or frame anything and if you think I just did that after reading through this...probably you need to witness a real miracle soon, all my efforts of bringing this baby back up went futile, then I jokingly prayed to God as we normally do at times to make this keyboard come on...I quickly wanna chip in this...please let’s also be careful with our prayers at times...all I asked for was for the keyboard to come on....and to my greatest surprise...after few seconds, I had the keyboard display turned on right in front of me...I didn’t even press the power button...it was just unbelievable...anyways as I decided to you know once again strike a note and start my freestyle....the keyboard went off and that was it....then I remembered I only prayed for it to come on and not for it to work again to play. But....God is great....the most unbelievable part of this...is...during the process of me opening the keyboard the other time...I’d already unplugged from the socket and I never remembered to plug it in back. Then after it all...I decided to pack it all up and probably call for a substitute against the service...I discovered I’d never plugged it in when the keyboard came on after the prayer....then I later prayed again and this time changed the prayer...but nah....things like that happens once...I went down that day and glorified Jesus. It was an unbelievable Sunday and I still do pray for more miracles in my life and every other reader of this reply.

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
HardMirror:
keep displaying your silliness. Hard cover books dont burn easily. Do you know how many times muslims have also testified to their Quran not burning? Be honest, have you not heard muslims give such testimonies? I guess their god is the true god then
A foolish atheist is speaking illogically once again . So you mean to tell us here ,that all hardcovers in the world ,are fireproof , abi? But what about the edges ...do they have a fireproof edge too? Would you like me to show you the bible? I can show you if you bible if you are interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89