Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (22282 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In / This Is For Those That Believe God Does Not Exist Because He Can't Be Seen / If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by bodee(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
mailemy:
I have experince too many miracles in my life. I could remember God's healing upon my life. I had done a Lab test and I was to go for treatment. But through prayers I was healed.
God Has saved me from too many accidents.
Arm robbery attack with my brothers in a car,and they stopped and shot at us at close range. But we all came out unscatterd.
God is indeed faithful.
people with all kinds of gods, unbelievers, sinners, agnostics and atheists also experience all these miracles as well.

5 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by HardMirror(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
kevoh:

If I were a Christian on this thread, I would have called that guy to order! He is not making the matter easy for them to defend at all!
they are all the same. They lack sincerity. Go protecting a book that is available in millions in book stores. What a useless god

6 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Samsimple(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
kevoh:

Open church na, no be your mate be COZA pastor and that adejumo we dey command members to bring dollars! grin
i serious now no joke..
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalamama:

The same fire didn't burn other parts of the table for the same reason. You are dull!
And you are fool for not seeing that the fire consumed every single thing surrounding the Bible! Just shut your mouth and stop deluding yourself . No amount of logical reasoning can explain why a bible, in the midst of a fire, will not get burned or at least get scalded .

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nawteemaxie(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Okayed.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by DaddyNimo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Edoloaded:
Mine was 7 years ago when I was at my grandmothers place. My uncles wife had just giving birth to a baby girl few months back and the baby's name was almost similar to mine well I never saw anything special about it till the day they came to visit my grandma with the baby.

While some of us were seated at the parlour something strange and miraculous happened, I was sitting in a chair opposite the one the mum and the baby was, I don't know why but I was just feeling angry like I didn't want to take part in anything going on that day like one part of my mind just wanted me to remain in that chair and do nothing which I was ready to do, few mins later the mum called me to come over to her side and see something like a sign her baby was making with her hands in my mind I was like wat is this rubbish so I hesitated at first so I just said let me go and see the stupid sign, as soon as I stepped up from that chair a stay bullet pierced through the roof of the house and hit the exact spot where my chest was positioned on the chair, I was just standing there dumbfounded that's how I would've just fallen for the devils plan for me to sit there in anger and wait for my death when there were a Lotta things to do that day, well I thank God, there's been more miracles happening in my life since then but mouth nor go fit talk everything and hand nor go fit type am finish

Just felt I should share you can share yours too for Gods name to be praised
at least u for make heaven back den, at the most I don't see u making heaven.
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by xest(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
The image you see is the surface of a table which was burnt about 3years ago, in fact everything on that table was burnt except my bible . There is a pattern formed in the burn ; that was were the bible was at the time . And guess what ? The pattern fits the exact size of the Bible. I do not know how this happened...but what I do know is that it defies logic ...and it had me believing in something.
wat Bout d other spaces ontop the table?
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
consultancy:
if The guy I quoted is honest, he will tell u the Bible was scared and some parts damaged by fire
I don't understand
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Dalamama: 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
And you are fool for not seeing that the fire consumed every single thing surrounding the Bible! Just shut your mouth and stop deluding yourself . No amount of logical reasoning can explain why a bible, in the midst of a fire, will not get burned or at least scalded .

What were the things surrounding the bible? Name them? I've told you already that the entire table did not even get burnt. Less than 40 percent of the table surface got burnt and you this superstitious idiot is telling us that some elusive supernatural event took place. You are a fool.

5 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
xest:
wat Bout d other spaces ontop the table?
The others spaces have minor burns/scalds, but they are quite minute (dot-like).
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by hopefulLandlord: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
HardMirror:
lolz! Cop out. So an inflammable bible is god's priority now. What a useless god. A god that ignores the millions of children being raped and abused every year is busy protecting a bible you can always buy at a book shelf. Cc hopefulLandlord, hahn come see me see wahala.

That Guy's level of comprehension is appalling

4 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalamama:

What were the things surrounding the bible? Name them? I've told you already that the entire table did not even get burnt. Less than 40 percent of the table surface got burnt and you this superstition idiot is telling us that some elusive supernatural event took place. You are a fool.
Your foolishness should answer why the bible was not consumed . Secondly , why would the flames chose to do the "hula-loop" around an object that is a regular food for fire . Answer fool!

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by consultancy: 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Passy089:
When i was an undergraduate in the university... you know I was one of those guys that use to live together with their babes....one evening after we finished taking dinner ,I left the room to go and play PES in my friends room,after playing for awhile, I got thirsty and decided to go and drink water in my room, getting to my room I saw my babe lying down lifeless on the bed her hair scattered like she struggled with someone or something, I called her she didn't answer ,touched her,her body was cold,...her heart wasn't beating(atleast I didn't feel it at that time,) no pulse nothing!!..I opened her eyes they were white the black pupil is gone. when the reality of what could be going on dawned on me I just froze,couldn't move couldn't think ....I went and called my friends ,they came...did all they could to revive her but it didn't work, some were praying ,speaking in tongues etc,still nothing happened ,after many hours of trying and when they realized she may be dead ,they started sneaking out of the building one after the other ,we were more than 20 in the room but after few mins it was only one person that was still there (a student man of God) the rest ran away(even my best friend then Lol)..this man of God continued praying and praying until early hours of the morning around 4am ...exhausted he told me "brother I've done my part..the rest is in God's hands and he left for his room...I was alone,staring down at my girl lying lifeless on my bed...I was so scarred ,its almost morning,what am I going to to do? an undergraduate that was sent to school to study just murdered his girlfriend would be the next headline...what would my parents say? who would be my witness? so I'm going to jail for something I know nothing of...so many thoughts were going over my mind, crooked thoughts of throwing away her body or even burying her secretly also creped it...but in the end I did none of those..I knelt down and prayed to God(normal me,I hardly pray ) but that moment I did...begged God to save me,vindicate me and help me for what is to come in the morning...after praying I sat down picked up my phone and was going through my contacts to see if there's anyone I could call, I now stumbled across one of my uncle's contact from maternal side (A man of God) so I called him...immediately I wanted to tell him what's happening ,he said he has already seen it and have been inter seeding for me before I even called ,he now asked me to get a sachet water and place my phone on it so that he can pray into the water ,I did ,after he asked me to force open her mouth and pour some inside and sprinkle the rest all over her body I did it too ,he ended the call and told me not to worry that everything will be fine soon....30mins later ,she started moving her hands and legs before she noe started coughing... she woke up ,I couldn't believe it,I just went outside knelt down and started crying...that moment I was convinced that God has plans for my life, she later told me that all those while she was lying there she was being pulled by both darkness and light but in the end a stronger force dragged her into the light and she woke up....I believe in miracles
your girl had a seizure. I've seen it happen countless times, people with low blood sugar. They struggle, pull at their hair and fight themselves like they are battling with life, and then they pass out. If left alone, even without medical attention, they would come back to. Let her open up to you and tell you her medical background

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalamama:

Shut up you fool. You are busy shouting fire fire. what about the other parts of the table that are intact? Less than 40% of the table was destroyed and you are here yapping nonsense.
slowpoke! Can you give a logical reason why flames will choose to not scald or burn a bible , but yet burn almost everything surrounding it ? Mtchw...
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by consultancy: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
I don't understand
the book will get scarred, just same as the Bible

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
consultancy:
the book will get scared, just same as the Bible
You're not making sense ...
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by consultancy: 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're not making sense ...
guess ur processing power is weak. Go back and start reading from my first quote

4 Likes

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by manga5: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
I call them fortunate experiences.
Luck smiled on me. Not God!

Too many lucky breaks.
Nothing associated with any “God”.

If there was any TRUE MIRACLES, there would be NO suffering, disease or poverty anywhere in the world. Tell your “GODs” to eradicate injustice, diseases, wickedness and poverty for TRUE MIRACLES!

We are just LUCKY for now! wink
Very common statement by every atheist. What you guys fail to understand is that God has an enemy. Whether you believe or not the enemy of God believes in you. Disaster, injustice and calamity are consequences of the activities of the enemy.

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalamama:

Same reason why the flames did not burn the entire table surafe but burnt less than 40% of the table surface. You are a dull idiot.
You are just dense . I said give a reason(logic), not an excuse (stupidity)!
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by AmbassadoR100(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Waking up every Morning even when am not faithful to God! That's one heck of a miracle!

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Shelumiel: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Dalamama:

You are an idiot. Pack books like bible, Koran, and dictionaries with hard covers are NOT regular food for fire, they always survive fire. I've already a explained that to you. But your lame superstition mind will not let you understand . Empty fool.
It seems you have a serious case of selective amnesia . The pictures of the Quran you put on display were scalded and burnt , and they were all hardcovers . But in this case (mine ), nothing. ..not even burn or scratch can be found on the bible (I am not criticizing other religions o; just narrating my own experience ). Which leaves a question : why will the fire choose not to burn the bible (even though it is hardcovered )?

1 Like

Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Yuceeluv(f): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
So many unbelievers on here...its sad...thank God salvation is personal...as for my own miracles,I can't finish today if I start. I'll forever be grateful for them all...AWESOME GOD!...HOW GREAT THOU ART!
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by PrincewithGod(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
That I am alive today is the only proof I need of the miracle working God
Re: What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
consultancy:
your girl had a seizure. I've seen it happen countless times, people with low blood sugar. They struggle, pull at their hair and fight themselves like they are battling with life, and then they pass out. If left alone, even without medical attention, they would come back to. Let her open up to you and tell you her medical background

you won't understand.... such a thing have never happened to her for the years we dated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady With Speech Handicap Spotted Preaching The Gospel (Video) / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.