Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode (34289 Views)

Sola Kosoko Rocks The African Kembe Style To Celebrate Christmas / Falz Rocks Afo Kembe In New Photo, Kunle Afolayan Reacts / Richard Mofe-Damijo Wears Kunle Afolayan's 'Kembe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Yarnvibes(f): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2018
Nollywood actor Kunle Afolayan trending fashion line, Kembe pants has been endorsed by the governor of Lagos state.

Apart from the kind of relaxation which the Kembe pants could give a busy State Executive like Governor Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos State, he beams the kind of pride one displays when a protégé is delivering on the promises of lifting a cherished culture and tradition.

Heartily, Ambode embraces the fast-trending pop Kembe fashion, a baggy-styled debut brand of wears under Kunle Afolayan’s label called Ire Clothings.

Afolayan is a member of the Board of Lagos State Council for Arts and Culture, and apart from running Ire Clothings as a business,Kunle’s Kember, the ‘funkified’ Yoruba attire, made entirely from local fabrics, is just one of his ways of promoting Lagos State, and the South-West by extension.

Afolayan told The Nation that patronage has been so unprecedented, running into thousands in less than a month of launching the product. He is optimistic that apart from the present local and international distributions for the product, Ambode’s subtle endorsement of Kunle’s Kembe is sure to galvanize market demand, being the People’s Governor.

Already the ‘October 1’ director is inundated with demands for the product by fellow celebrities, socialites and politicians who have found the simple-styled fashion as a refresher.

Some of the celebrities who have signed for Kunle’s Kembe include Richard Mofe-Damijo, Ali Baba, Desmond Elliot, Faithia Balogun, Falz the Bahd Guy, Femi Adebayo and Toyin Abraham among others.

The filmmaker, on Thursday, also unveiled the official logo of Ire Clothings, a creative lettering bearing the scissors as a center of attraction on a blue fabric, dotted by sparkling cowries.

The filmmaker reiterated that the attire “is one of the products that I intend to also use to promote Lagos. It is one of the souvenirs that tourists will have to take away from here subsequently. And I must add that all fabrics are locally sourced and so are the hands used in piecing them together. It is hundred percent Nigerian.”

http://kikiotolu.com/kembe-pant-kunle-afoyalan-baggy-pants-for-men-endorsed-by-lagos-state-governor/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol cheesy, wish we can see Ambode rocking that in the pic.

We should get some this weekend.
Hope it's unisex?!
Let's Rock Made in Naija for a change!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Exwizard: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2018
What's all this again

14 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Watch it trend as from this weekend, we trust our people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by enoch273: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Thank you afolayon, you ve given the government another means to extort the masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2018
Exwizard:
What's all this again
Na KEMBE! wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2018
Kembe isn't new. It's an old Yoruba fashion.

He's only bringing an old school design back to new school.

I like it though.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by BuhariM(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2018
They are all mad

2 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Acjohn(m): 7:42am On Aug 24, 2018
If its good, make governor wear am go office make I see

6 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by mofeoluwadassah: 8:06am On Aug 24, 2018
They dont know what is next for them in this country sha.....no be only Kembe na kemba undecided lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Metuh: 8:11am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70556433:
Lol cheesy, wish we can see Ambode rocking that in the pic.

We should get some this weekend.
Hope it's unisex?!
Let's Rock Made in Naija for a change!
grin You like making yourself feel important sha Mr Suya Seller

24 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Metuh:

grin You like making yourself feel important sha Mr Suya Seller
Inferiority complex is written all over you.
But there is nothing we can do about it.
Live with it boy Metuh!

Meanwhile, tell us if you need one too.
We are that Nice! cheesy wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Metuh: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70557581:

Inferiority complex is written all over you.
But there is nothing we can do about it.
Live with it boy Metuh!

Meanwhile, tell us if you need one too.
We are that Nice! cheesy wink
At the bolded, only God knows the night school you and Sarrki attended cos both of you level of dullness is alarming. grin

You are seriously suffering from Histrionic personality disorder if not, you won't be on Nairaland 24/7 seeking attention and validations in exchange for paltry LIKES.

Get yourself cured of your low self esteem boy. Modelmike7

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2018
Metuh:

At the bolded, only God knows the night school you and Sarrki attended cos both of you level of dullness is alarming. grin

You are seriously suffering from Histrionic personality disorder if not, you won't be on Nairaland 24/7 seeking attention and validations in exchange for paltry LIKES.

Get yourself cured of your low self esteem boy. Modelmike7
Hahahaha cheesy wink, You saw something wrong at those 2 words you bolded?!
You are here to make a joke of yourself online this morning again.

Btw, Metuh sef speak grammar o!
This calls for celebration.
We are sure you studied the dictionary throughout the night just to juxtapose (another wahala for you!) those 3 bolded words together.
We are so happy for you o.
Oya, cheers to the wailer! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Metuh: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70558298:

Hahahaha cheesy wink, You saw somwthing wring with that?!
You are here to make a joke of yoirself online this morning again.

Btw, Metuh sef speak grammar o!
This calls for celebration.
We are sure you studied the dictionary throughout the night just to juxtapose (another wahala for you!) those 3 bolded words together.
We are so happy for you o.
Oya, cheers! wink
Delusion of grandeur. grin

Merry and rejoice in your folly. I have other important thing to do. Have a nice Zombie free day.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Metuh:

Delusion of grandeur. grin

Merry and rejoice in your folly. I have other important thing to do. Have a nice Zombie free day.
Olodo don runaway.
We've been at work while you were snoring. Latecomer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Metuh: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2018
post=70560534:

Olodo don runaway.
We've been at work while you were snoring. Latecomer.
Yeah, we can see your 'Sai Barbara' chanting work. grin

Do you even think with your brain at all? Are you not a Buhari supporter? I'm not surprised. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2018
Metuh:

Yeah, we can see your 'Sai Barbara' chanting work. grin

Do you even think with your brain at all? Are you not a Buhari supporter? I'm not surprised. grin

YOU ARE RIGHT .......Bye!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by fr3do(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Starch am well make e for fit dey hide eerection
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by frikpus: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2018
o, i c
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by kennypoju04: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm

Cool...

Check my soggy...
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by enemyofprogress: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2018
Absolute rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by emsco(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
Adekunle Gold will like this one

1 Like

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Centcanada: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
This one tire me
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Sirpaul(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2018
no mind dem.... make Gov. support better Business he no go support na shit shit things him dey do
mofeoluwadassah:
They dont know what is next for them in this country sha.....no be only Kembe na kemba undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by kullozone(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2018
lol
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by SEONaijaExpert: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2018
grin I can't imagine myself rocking this anyways

1 Like

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by surveyProf(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2018
Mc Hammer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kembe Pant: Kunle Afoyalan Baggy Pants For Men Endorsed By Ambode by kunmiiii: 11:18am On Aug 24, 2018
Nairaland suppose dey organise roast battle for one section oo!! @MANNA @Metuh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" / Emmanuella Samuel Signed As Fresh Yo Ambassador (Photos) / Rachael Oniga: "I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage, It Was A Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.