Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (22199 Views)

APC Governors, Stakeholders Mull Adamu’s Replacement / Stalemate In APC, PDP As Governors, Stakeholders Disagree Over Running Mates / Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by modath(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2018
midolian:
..And where is mo?

Preparing the pepper soup for the burial parry. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by mimariamabudul1: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2018
PDP will conduct a free and transparent primary election.The credibility of the primaries will result to the best man winning
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
Im from zamfara state, pathetic analysis to think that tambuwal will split Buhari's votes in Zamfara,very delusional from the writer,I wonder where he got that from..his not even sure of winning his home state of sokoto bcuz of wamakko factors

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by engineerboat(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2018
The gathering of BMC

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by mimariamabudul1: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2018
modath:

Hope you know that the PDP is winning the 2019 elections... the best credible primaries will be conducted the best fit will defeat your buhari
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by engineerboat(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2018
PDP had not even conducted their primary, yet BMC and their APC are unsettled like this. O ma ga hooo.

Had Oshi-Omo-Ole (Poverty, Son of Thief) battery gone down low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by tech18: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
Im from zamfara state, pathetic analysis to think that tambuwal will split Buhari's votes in Zamfara,very delusional from the writer,I wonder where he got that from..his not even sure of winning his home state of sokoto bcuz of wamakko factors
Of course brother, Tambuwal cannot even win Sokoto State talkeless of dividing PMB's vote in the north.He lacks the structure to do that.

Tambuwal has committed political suicide

Ba shi da Mangoro ba shi da kwallo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by wizseller: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70556580:
They are torn between handing over the ticket to defectors or members who had stayed in the party since 2015 when PDP became an opposition party. So far, about 11 aspirants are in contention for the PDP ticket, which has been zoned to the North.

Trouble in the enemies Camp from the word GO!
This is gonna be a landslide VICTORY for our darling Presido next year.

Thieves are RE-GROUPING to RE-LOOT again.
PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!!
Let's laugh at the rogues in disarray jor kiss.

Your hypocritical laughter will soon turned to tears....a rude defeat and shock awaits the dullard
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by musamukhtar71: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Atiku, Lamido and Makarfi are all grand fathers and the time is past. We do not want to have another bitter experience of Mugabe's age mate ruling Nigeria. Buhari has been a disaster and we cannot survive another old man in the presidency. PDP should go and look for a very good educated person of less than 55 years- not anyone that went to school on quota system but on merit. And who am i talking about when i made mentioned of "someone good educated less than 55 and trustworthy"... is no other than #Dankwambo2019
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by Butterflyle0: 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
Corrinthians:
Woman, stop following me around. See as you fine. smiley

Like Bat!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by jesica22: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2018
All these people are the same people that ran away and betrayed the party in 2014/2015, today they are back again to cause confusion in the reformed PDP, I will advice PDP not to allow them to cause confusion in the party but to concentrate in working in synergizing with other parties to chose a qualified and incorrupt leader like Dankwambo who is ready to bring morden development to the country and make the people witness the good of democracy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by ngoziempress: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
APC=FAILURE
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by Butterflyle0: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
ngoziempress:
APC=FAILURE

Stop taking tramadol. The OP is talking about the failure and problems of PDP not APC

Wake up

[img]https://media1./images/5560767dc6b5d40a795a295ed4116698/tenor.gif?itemid=10363305[/img]

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by prettyfaith54: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
These people can all contest but what Nigerians need right now is a credible and capable leader to lead us forward,and its certainly not Atiku nor Tambuwal,considering Dankwambo's personality and his clean record,i think he is feet to take Nigeria to a greater height
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by gurnam: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP is a damaged brand, outside SE and part of SS, the party is still viewed with a lot of contempt by most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by midolian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
modath:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy cheesy cheesy

Please prepare it well cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by JobmanNwapdp: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
All PDP presidential aspirants are good to go, they are all good for one reason or the other but if I should pick, I think the ticket should go the party loyalist, those that defected back to PDP from APC are also important but they should not forget that had it been everybody was swept away by the 2015 defection wind, there will not be PDP today, so if PDP should do the needful by recognition and award for excellency and loyalty, the best candidate at disposal for PDP should be Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo base on his past and present antecedents, another criterial He had as advantage is "Age, Education, Economical know-how and his probity for good Governance" for this, every other candidate is better but HID is the bestman for the job.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/2019-presidency-atiku-tambuwal-split-pdp-govs-stakeholders/

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by lucy10(f): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
The fact still remains that PDP have credible and capable men vying for president, who ever eventually emerges the winner of the primaries will be be supported by other aspirants to make sure that the country is delivered from its present mess APC has put it come 2019.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by IssaK: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
PDP ticket should be given in concession to Gov. Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo there is no better man fit for the Job of running and leading Nigeria
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by ebuka440: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70556580:
They are torn between handing over the ticket to defectors or members who had stayed in the party since 2015 when PDP became an opposition party. So far, about 11 aspirants are in contention for the PDP ticket, which has been zoned to the North.

PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!!
O boy buhari or whatever he is called isn't gonna win. I assure that one 100 percent. I will like to see the look on your face after the downfall on an evil tyrant leader
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by ebuka440: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
post=70556580:

PDP?! NEVER AGAIN!!
O boy buhari or whatever he is called isn't gonna win. I assure
you that one 100 percent. I will like to see the look on your face after the downfall of an evil tyrant leader

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by Johnakor7: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2018
no course for alarm the party will take time to sort out who will run for the party and for the people, all candidates are qualified they are all in for the rebuilding of the falling country but i will want Governor of Gombe state Ibrahim Dankwambo come 2019

BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/2019-presidency-atiku-tambuwal-split-pdp-govs-stakeholders/

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by helenhugoboss: 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
You are really backward in life, i can see you really dont want a positive change in your life and that of Nigerians as a whole i guess youve been paid as usual.
madridguy:
PDP is nothing but a gathering of un-serious elements.

Politics aside, Atiku lack good political adviser.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by helenhugoboss: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
contesting is allowed, like they say. Many are called but only few are chosen, what Nigeria needs right now is a hardworking and competent man who will take Nigeria to a greater height and this can be possible with Dankwambo as president come 2019.

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by Butterflyle0: 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
helenhugoboss:
You are really backward in life, i can see you really dont want a positive change in your life and that of Nigerians as a whole i guess youve been paid as usual.

You mean the positive change that looted our foreign reserves down to $26b ?

That is negative change.

Let me ask you a question.

If you have a manager who you left $393 billion with and he still ended up borrowing to run your business but never paid for what he borrowed, he still took from your hard earned savings and reduced it by half , and had his friends take from your money at will.

Compared to another manager who you left $94 billion with who has been able to run your business, pay the debts your first manager left for you, grew your savings from $25b to $48b within 3 years and is still expanding your business from selling only oil to agriculture.

Which of these two would you sack and which would you retain?
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by valerie4146: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
I have said it before ad i will say it again, A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND. and two cannot come together except they agree. if PDP must win or even reclaim Nigeria, IT MUST BE READY TO GET UNITED.
BeeBeeOoh:

Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by Belluchii: 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
These greedy politicians are going nowhere even though they split aides, the fact is that Nigerians are done with politicians moving from one place to the other in search for greener pasture, if they are interested in the development of Nigeria, they wouldn't have left the party that is the quest to do so for their selfish interest.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by godwinjohn50: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
The PDP presidential flag bearer will emerge through a fair credible and transparent means as the indices use to get the best candidate will depend on my factors such as age, antecendent,intellectuals capabilities,and the ability to carry every part of the nation in whoever emerge in his wagon.Governor Dankwambo stand the best choices going by his antecedent and age,He should be given the option to lead this country.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by CioAngels(f): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
They are all running from pillar to post to become president. If makarfi and the few did not stay to keep PDP a life, where would they have gone to. May they remain confused.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by MrJbeey(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tis write up is well analyzed. Amongst them all i prefer the youngest and educated of them all Ibrahim Dankwambo, he was there when things went bad for PDP, he stayed and labored for the party and most importantly he is vibrant in all ramifications with experience as accountant general of the federation. He is patriotic,young and selfless, he truly deserves PDP`s ticket.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by markokocha: 4:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Politics is never void in interest, all aspirants under the PDP will definitely do the intra-party rally aimed at soliciting for votes from possible delegate. This does not call for division in the party but at the end will strengthen the party within its fold.
Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02am On Sep 01, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southeast Governors Reject Macban’s Demand For Vigilance Group / D'Tigers Victory: Precious Achiuwa Is The Real MVP - Osinbajo / 2019: Let’s Unite To Defeat Buhari – Kwankwaso To Saraki, Atiku, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.