Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About (4834 Views)

The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga / See The Haircut A 15-year Old Wore That Got Him Sent Home From School / See The Braless See Through Dress Rihanna Wore That Got People Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by armyjassy101(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2018
What i only see is how will she urinate I no see anything else join oo

Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by nepapole(m): 9:44am On Aug 24, 2018
stupid society...
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by mofeoluwadassah: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2018
So what's wrong with what she's wearing.....jobless entity sad
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2018
She looks very dirty and unkept.

#Afoonjeez
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Tolexander: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2018
She wore "somodobo" (turn pikin to monkey)

4 Likes

Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Bluezy13(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Imagine the stress she must have gone through wearing and removing it.
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Tolexander: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Bluezy13:
Imagine the stress she must have gone through wearing and removing it.
And if she wan piss for public, how she go do am?

1 Like

Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Bluezy13(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tolexander:
And if she wan piss for public, how she go do am?

I wonder o

1 Like

Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by loverboys: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Girls cn do anitin 4 fashion...she looks cute though
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by Roughfyzay(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
That girl no get sense. True or false?
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by FisifunKododada: 2:32am On Aug 25, 2018
her head is too big

1 Like

Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by columbus007(m): 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
see anklet for leg,so na that dirty pvssy some girls dey lick,its so many dirty girls everywhere sad
Re: See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About by fimi: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Olosho

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stand It Anymore / Dating With Popular Actress! She Asks If I Want To Know The Size Of Her Breasts! / I Just Found Out My Mom Is F**** My Husband To Be (Please Advice Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.