Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Thanks all - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks all (1429 Views)

Thanks all. / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks all by donbachi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Cheating and lies aren't struggles,they are reasons to break up...she cheated and broke your heart,with that of your kids as well..the knowledge of her cheating on you,must have come with so much pains and grieves...whether you break up or not with her..seeing her alone,reminds you of it...the ball is in your court..but,if you are telling me.you want to hear from God before sending her packing...then get ready to hear from God,when you finally meets him in heaven...it must have been love,but it's over now.
Re: Thanks all by mrblessed(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
ib4babes:
am really and truly confused honestly, what should i do?
I support any move that will lead you closer to the truth; to reveal the true state of things to you. But remember you are at the center of it all, your decision is supreme and final. While dismay and disillusion may appear admissible giving the gravity of your predicament, confusion and jittery should be varnished from your mind. You need a saner mind as well as a foolproof strategy to make headway. A part of me tells me you are 100% certain that your wife is a cheat, but fearful of what the consequence would be. To this part of me I proffer dialogue, a multilateral dialogue that would penetrate both families and include your church.

1 Like

Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2018
you are right, big-time
Re: Thanks all by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Mr ib4babes if your story is real(we have smalls boys running amok on NL these days with fake stories, but if yours is real...)

Get video and audio proofs. Download her SMSs, chats, FB, etc that will serve as proof. Hack her phone, her laptop her WiFi, her life if necessary to get solid evidence against her.

Then prepare everything like as if you want to make a top class presentation to a high powered board of trustees.

Call a meeting of all the family elders including your church pastors and sit all of them down including your wife. Minus the kids.

Use a projector to walk them through the agony your wife has put you through, presenting each of the proofs you've got carefully and well detailed.

Immediately after that, send her packing to her parents' house and change the lock on all entrance and exit doors. You may even relocate to another part of the city and change your children's schools.

If it's possible, get some good facts about the yahoo guy fvcking your wife and give an anonymous tip to EFCC, SARS etc.

Keep your phone lines open and allow communication between you and your wife. Don't let her know where you currently reside.

If she's remorseful give her a chance to win back her position in the family. Don't make it too easy for her though. Let her work hard to get back your trust, love and affection.

If she isn't remorseful, start divorce proceedings.

All the best.
Re: Thanks all by realtalk19: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Those dat have head no get cap to cover am .hmm life is Neva balanced.it is well with you
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
thanks
Re: Thanks all by ib4babes(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Thanks
Re: Thanks all by ebujany(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Thanks all by realtalk19: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
ebujany:

Bro, sup...replied your mail but am yet to hear from you. How's the family? Funny but am currently having almost same issues with my wife now. Been out of work for a while (Onne Wharf ) she has been the one taking care of things. Her attitude has basically changed... This morning she contacted her old friend for assistance. I saw it and we had a big quarrel. She's not cheating yet but I wonder for how long. Especially when the hubby is broke.

Try your best to get a job before it gets out of hand.yout wife is your responsibility. You need to man up . Your wife may not be able to hold on for long

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby / At 38 No Urge To Get Married / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.