Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) (32697 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
lexy2014:
I was hoping u have cerebral capacity 2 make ur point without using foul language but u didn't disappoint. Even if d said man is a staff of ortoms, does that prevent him from getting an IV from d police?

The divisive politics PDP has been playing all this while is no longer news.

Their own issue will be brought to a definite end shortly.

Playing ethno, religious bigoted politics and using it at every turn to heat up the polity is uncalled for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiagozien:
time shall tell.

Go and take up the arms. Which one do you want to carry? Bazooka?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by gillsway: 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Correction: he is not a known critic but a known verbal abuser, maligner and ‘insulter’ Of those who don’t agree with him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
dominique:

[b]They (the police) are free to do so. [/b]Besides, Miyetii Allah have dissociated themselves from the Gololo person and the statement he made.

But they didn't exercise that freedom or should I say responsibility

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by deomelo: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
I was going to say the police and or the government should waste their time on this worthless, cocaine head and loud mouth public nuisance, but the level of falsehoods, fake news, lies, conspiracy theories and deformations against the government and Nigerians must be addressed because it's getting out of hand.

There must be some kind of accountability for the good of the Nigerian public.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Splashme: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
What do you expect from a failed govt led by a pathetic tyrant... when will the same police invite leaders of MIYETTI ALLAH to shed light on all their actions and word that have actually breached public peace and caused the loss of thousands of life
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by AllahIsbullPig(f): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Good. My own petition join too for that tweet of his inciting ipob to take up arms against the FG.
and lalasticlala seun mynd44 keeps ignoring your obvious joint moniker
Butterflyle0 and Butterflyleo
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Opinionated: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

This evil government again!

God please visit Aso rock the way you visited Abacha

I humbly pray!

What are you?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by contigiency(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
Why all this in this fvcking country.

There is a right called "freedom of speech and expression" which this Buhari government has intruded it mercilessly.

You will miss the freedom of speech you enjoyed in my tenure ~Goodluck Jonathan to Nigerians.

Yes, there is such right. But the right must be exercised with respect and decorum in recorgnisance to the rights of other people.

2 Likes

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by 2016v2017: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

This evil government again!

God please visit Aso rock the way you visited Abacha

I humbly pray!
Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllahIsbullPig:

Ibo man keep on changing monikers but I know its still you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by 2016v2017: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Good. My own petition join too for that tweet of his inciting ipob to take up arms against the FG.
How many times have you called for the arrest of Miyeti Allah?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by gift2xl: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Police wa I know.

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ChiefMarumba: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
He is not the problem, but is fueling the problem.
Merimental:
here we go!
dis gentleman has been hosting Top VIP's in his home of late n d government already feels so threatened by dis gesture..
has d govt become so less busy to stoop dis low wen many wrongs ar going on in d country.
Fani kayode is not d probem, i repeat Fani kayode is not d problem yall shuld be fighting @ dis point!!

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by datribune: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
It's about time. Every time I go on that guy's page I always suspect that FFK must be taking some strong stuff. Twice, I tried to caution d garrulous nuisance about spreading hate speach but d thin-skinned hypocrite who criticizes people wit every of his tweet blocked me both times because he couldn't handle d truth.
US hunted down & killed its own citizen, Anwar Al-awlaki for d offence of radicalizing people on d internet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by 2016v2017: 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
Merimental:
here we go!
dis gentleman has been hosting Top VIP's in his home of late n d government already feels so threatened by dis gesture..
has d govt become so less busy to stoop dis low wen many wrongs ar going on in d country.
Fani kayode is not d probem, i repeat Fani kayode is not d problem yall shuld be fighting @ dis point!!
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by 2016v2017: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
MIYETTI ALLAH GUY IS WALKING A FREE MAN!!!
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by eyeview: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jiang:

Yeah.....just like one guy called Nmadi kanu.

Governments are really good at eradicating shyt, even it gets so smelly to the extent of pricking international noses
Are you aware that 90% of igbos didn't know of Nnamdi Kanu till he was arrested by the FGN.
For eg, till he arrest, i knew the guy was a fugitive running a small broad band illegal radio station from an unknown location.
Just watch as they will turn FFK into a hero again
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:
Why all this in this fvcking country.

There is a right called "freedom of speech and expression" which this Buhari government has intruded it mercilessly.

You will miss the freedom of speech you enjoyed in my tenure ~Goodluck Jonathan to Nigerians.

Freedom of speech such as demanding that Igbos should take up arms and fight against the FG?

Does freedom of speech include treasonable felony?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by chiagozien(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Go and take up the arms. Which one do you want to carry? Bazooka?
ok mr unity beggar.

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by 2016v2017: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
What do you expect from a failed govt led by a pathetic tyrant... when will the same police invite leaders of MIYETTI ALLAH to shed light on all their actions and word that have actually breached public peace and caused the loss of thousands of life
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
2016v2017:

How many times have you called for the arrest of Miyeti Allah?

What did Miyetti Allah do? I am a christian by the way before you assume I am muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by amaniro: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Freedom of speech such as demanding that Igbos should take up arms and fight against the FG?

Does freedom of speech include treasonable felony?

Wouldn't a reasonable country render what a part the country is agitating for? Did South Korea not break with North. Soviet Nations fa? oga get your facts right Mr.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by NiajaXionist: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
lexy2014:
what's his crime?
Lies and Treason. He will be hanged. If lucky will be jailed for a minimum of 50 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by amaniro: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
contigiency:

Yes, there is such right. But the right must be exercised with respect and decorum in recorgnisance to the rights of other people.

What useless decorum are you talking off. US and UK the most freest country regarding "fundamental human rights " didn't they protest against Trump, drew mocking ballons and stuff of him. In fact Google regard him as the definition of an idiot. Google idiot and see Trump. Why because the citizens are exercising full right which is not meant to be breached or jeopardized.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lexy2014: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Lies and Treason. He will be hanged. If lucky will be jailed for a minimum of 50 years.
has he been charged 2 court 4 these crimes?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Felixv: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
when did an invitation for questioning become an 'arrest'

2 Likes

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by jessedaflow: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Oga i doubt dats a forest they re in borno mixd with citezens and enjoyn salah
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:

Wouldn't a reasonable country render what a part the country is agitating for? Did South Korea not break with North. Soviet Nations fa? oga get your facts right Mr.

I asked a question and you are changing the goalpost.

Does freedom of speech mean he should commit treasonable felony with his words as he demanded that ipob take up arms against the FG.

That was about 2 weeks ago. Now yesterday a ship with hidden cargo of arms and explosives headed for Lagos from Russia was impounded in south Africa.

Agitating for a sovereignty is not through violence which ffk is trying to trigger.

Also, he has made so many false and defamatory declarations against the FG but they have largely ignored him but we have a law enforcement unit that should handle such garrulous people as he is so let them do their job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Roger3D(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
AllahIsbullPig:
Oga bloodykiller that guy has been frustrating the hell out of you on nairaland abi? serves you right. No IPOB miscreant will ever be safe with lies here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyle0: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
amaniro:

What useless decorum are you talking off. US and UK the most freest country regarding "fundamental human rights " didn't they protest against Trump, drew mocking ballons and stuff of him. In fact Google regard him as the definition of an idiot. Google idiot and see Trump. Why because the citizens are exercising full right which is not meant to be breached or jeopardized.

All those were not treasonable. Inciting ipob to take up arms against the FG is treasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by NiajaXionist: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
lexy2014:
has he been charged 2 court 4 these crimes?
No need i be the Judge.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Rail Masterplan In One Pic Buhari Style / PIC Of The Day: Fuel Scarcity And Easter (jesus Resurrection) / Ladan Salihu: Dogara Was A Circumstantial PDP Member, Journey To Dead-End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.