Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) (32696 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Jide Sanwo-Olu At The Inauguration & Swearing-In Of Fayemi Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lilimax:
Abeg they should leave this man alone shocked
The last time I checked, Bokoharam was busy celebrating their Sallah somewhere in Sambasia forest embarassed

So because Boko Haram celebrated sallah unhindered, the rest of the citizens can make inciteful statements and spread falsehood?

Why not just tell the police to let thieves rob freely because Boko Haram celebrated sallah. Ignorant youth.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In saner climes you would have been indicted and put in jail for being a supporter of looters, thieves and conmen go figure!
in saner climes you would have been executed already for lying, supporting a tyrant, a killer, a divider and an insult to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
in saner climes you will have been executed already fot lying, support a tyrant, a killer, a divider and an insult to humanity

Prove it that he is a killer or a tyrant or a divider.

However it has already been proven that those you support are thieves, looters and the ones who play divisive ethnographic, religious bigoted politics.

Case in point, FFK inciting ipob (a south eastern group) to take up arms against the FG because the FG is Fulani who has a pastor VP whom FFK alleges is an agent of Satan.

It cannot get more divisive than that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by IssaK: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
once again residency has shown its hands, it does not come as a surprise
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Auxtin85(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

This evil government again!

God please visit Aso rock the way you visited Abacha

I humbly pray!

Amen oo, that's my prayer everyday
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Auxtin85(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
mohince:
Jail him.... Let him rot in jail

For what offence sir? Your brother the Miyeti Allah cattle breeder boss is working a freeman.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Naychuzzy(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!

Trash Talk

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

However it has already been proven that those you support are thieves, looters and the ones who play divisive ethnographic, religious bigoted politics.

Case in point, FFK inciting ipob (a south eastern group) to take up arms against the FG because the FG is Fulani who has a pastor VP whom FFK alleges is an agent of Satan.

is someone who divided a country on assumption of power with a statement of 97 and 5 percent not a divider?

Did buhari not supervised the killings of corpers by his supporters in 2011 after he lost election?
Did buhari not say if he lose baboon and dog will be soc in blood?

someone that called youth lazy is not a tyrant or divider?
someone that said he won't rest till sharia is in everypart of the country not a divider?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

is someone who divided a country on assumption of power with a statement of 97 and 5 percent not a divider?

Did buhari not supervised the killings of corpers by his supporters in 2011 after he lost election?

someone that said he won't rest till sharia is in everypart of the country not a divider?...
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:

someone that said he won't rest till sharia is in everypart of the country not a divider?...

Confusion garlour. He NEVER made any 5% statement and he NEVER made any baboon or dog comment.

Do you want me to make you look stupid now by proving it?

Just say yes grin
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by lucy10(f): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
There they go again, Fani-Kayode is now their heart attack, people like Akpabio that have EFCC case are still walking as a free man. Who is fooling who in the failure called government.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
lucy10:
There they go again, Fani-Kayode is now their heart attack, people like Akpabio that have EFCC case are still walking as a free man. Who is fooling who in the failure called government.

This is not an efcc matter madam the invitation says POLICE and not EFCC.

stop taking tramadol

[img]https://media1./images/5560767dc6b5d40a795a295ed4116698/tenor.gif?itemid=10363305[/img]
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by wingmanII: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Miyetti allah openly threatened to forcefully remove the senate president. Why has he not been invited yet?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
wingmanII:

Miyetti allah openly threatened to forcefully remove the senate president. Why has he not been invited yet?

Miyetti Allah never said so.

Gololo a factional head of miyetti Allah who is also a Special Adviser to Ortom a PDP man said so in Makurdi.

The main miyetti Allah body has since denied that comment and said Gololo spoke on his own and without their authorization.

Same Gololo made another PDP man called Goodluck Jonathan their life Patron in Makurdi.

I am sure you can see the link of PDP to that report clearly now.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Confusion garlour. He NEVER made any 5% statement and he NEVER made any baboon or dog comment.

Just say yes grin
yes and if u can not prove it u are the stupid one
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by splashysgirl20: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
It is such a pity that our Nigeria Police have lost it, they suppose to maintain law and order, but, in this Buhari's administration, they have become a tool used to trample on people's right, especially anyone speaking against Buhari and party. What a country!

TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Just say yes grin
yes and if u can not prove it u are the stupid and foolish one
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
yes and if u can not prove it u are the stupid one

Good grin

1) Debunking your baboon and dog soaked in blood nonsense.

Buhari spoke in Hausa that day and his exact words were "kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish"

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask an Hausa man for its interpretation rather than believing anything you are told. That nonsense rumour began with Reuban Abatti who chose to mislead people like you with lies.

Abatti deliberately lied when he tried to interpret it.

2) Regarding the 5% nonsense. Attached is an extract from that interview. Notice the portion in bold.

Baker, the President Emeritus of The Fund for Peace, who inquired about security in the Niger Delta area. The exact wording of her question was: "My question relates to another area of Nigeria that hasn't gotten a lot of attention during this trip and that is the Niger Delta. It's a challenge that you are going to face. I wonder if you would tell us how you intend to approach it with particular reference to the amnesty, bunkering, and inclusive development?"

President Buhari seemed to struggle with the question and at what point needed some assistance from Mr. Carson. President Buhari looked at Mr. Carson with a puzzled expression and said, “inclusive?”

“Inclusive government…including women, youth” Mr. Carson responded to President Buhari. “I see,” the President finally said.

President Buhari looked at Dr. Baker and said, “I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

“I think these are political reality,” the President added.

When contacted by SaharaReporters, Dr. Baker said that she felt the President’s answer was “unclear, and not very audible” but that he did finish “by saying their [the Delta residents’] interests would be protected

As you can see, Buhari clearly said he would protect the interests of everyone who voted for him regardless of the percentage of votes he got even from those who gave 5%.

This does not eliminate the reality that they gave him 5% .

As you can see, I just showed you how stupid you are for believing and following gossip rather than carrying out your own research.

So officially I declare you as stupid ifiokjohn! grin

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
splashysgirl20:
It is such a pity that our Nigeria Police have lost it, they suppose to maintain law and order, but, in this Buhari's administration, they have become a tool used to trample on people's right, especially anyone speaking against Buhari and party. What a country!

Including anyone committing treasonable felony?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Patnweze(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
we are not surprise because this government had been known to be fighting anybody who critizises their ways of leading and doing things. Op don't be surprise also that you may be invited to have created this platform for people to know what is happening in the world
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by wingmanII: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Miyetti Allah never said so.

Gololo a factional head of miyetti Allah who is also a Special Adviser to Ortom a PDP man said so in Makurdi.

The main miyetti Allah body has since denied that comment and said Gololo spoke on his own and without their authorization.

Same Gololo made another PDP man called Goodluck Jonathan their life Patron in Makurdi.

I am sure you can see the link of PDP to that report clearly now.

OK. So why is gololo not in police custody?
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
Patnweze:
we are not surprise because this government had been known to be fighting anybody who critizises their ways of leading and doing things. Op don't be surprise also that you may be invited to have created this platform for people to know what is happening in the world

Are you not aware that this same FFK demanded that ipob should take up arms and go to war against the FG?

He posted it on twitter on his own authentic handle.

This is not about what you think alone. Its not just about defamation.

On his police Invitation you can also see INCITING PUBLICATION and BREACH OF PEACE clearly written.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
wingmanII:

OK. So why is gololo not in police custody?

His time will come, same way ffks time has come now.

Besides as I said, he is Ortoms PA so figure out the rest
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Good grin

1) Debunking your baboon and dog soaked in blood nonsense.

Buhari spoke in Hausa that day and his exact words were "kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish"

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask an Hausa man for its interpretation rather than believing anything you are told. That nonsense rumour began with Reuban Abatti who chose to mislead people like you with lies.

Abatti deliberately lied when he tried to interpret it.

2) Regarding the 5% nonsense. Attached is an extract from that interview. Notice the portion in bold.

As you can see, Buhari clearly said he would protect the interests of everyone who voted for him regardless of the percentage of votes he got even from those who gave 5%.

This does not eliminate the reality that they gave him 5% .

As you can see, I just showed you how stupid you are for believing and following gossip rather than carrying out your own research.

So officially I declare you as stupid ifiokjohn! grin
as usual fake statement from the stables of the Bmc
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by skedman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!
mumu,are you telling me that all the statement made by him is not abusive or defammatory wordsthat could lead to assault. If i was oshomole i would have met him or send my boys to deal with the idiot .
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Butterflyleo: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
ifiokjohn:
as usual fake statement from the stables of the Bmc

Stupid ifiokjohn is your name from now on. You can see why following hearsay is bad . grin

Do your own research for yourself and never allow yourself to be spoonfed when it comes to information

You call.my statement fake despite the authentic reference I made. grin

This your stupidity ifiok is amazing

1 Like

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by olowo1995(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!

See people ooo, you are wishing your fellow human being dead and yet you attended church anf it is written in the bible LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
buharitill2023:
where is your terrorist KANU.? Dead?

Don't know , don't care

Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Ebnl123(m): 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
The reign of Terror is over in Nigeria
The reign of Oppression is over in Nigeria
The reign of Wickedness is over in Nigeria
The reign of Killers is over in Nigeria. This is not a poem but the verdicts of Heaven.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by blacknp(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!
Na your papa and mama house Jah Jah send the Angels go,Demon.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by blacknp(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
skedman:
mumu,are you telling me that all the statement made by him is not abusive or defammatory wordsthat could lead to assault. If i was oshomole i would have met him or send my boys to deal with the idiot .
My Guy what do you expect from a bored Crack head like FFK in front of a computer,best believe most of the things he says are on impulse and he probably doesn't remember majority of the crap he spits.
Re: Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) by Printerscanner: 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

I humbly pray!

All the people that have prayed for Buhari's death are already dying one by one. After that, those wishing for his death will follow. Go and write your will, don't die without listing and repaying all those you are owing if not, your kids or siblings would be used as repayment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria / Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / How Much Is A Kg Of Gas Sold In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.