Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (32280 Views)

Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye, Others Visits Tinubu In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Eponyeeboz: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
That's how the Yoruba's are

Yorubas are very respectful.

We are not like those who don't have an history and have been denied by Jews of Isreal

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by blackaxe78: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
Don't forget OBJ himself prostrated despite his age and accomplishments...This is why I love Yoruba people unlike those from my side.... angry

That wake their parents up with a kick

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
gurnam:

You are not Yoruba, so you will never understand the concept of kingship and respect.
yinmu
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by blackaxe78: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
If it was people from my side now...we will probably give him a sliding tackle as a greeting …..

grin
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Dareal90s(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
If it was people from my side now...we will probably give him a sliding tackle as a greeting …..
Ah ah? My Gosh, wettin na?
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Simbrixton(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arole oduduwa
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by sambrow(m): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
BS! He's not the person on the throne BUT the THRONE itself. Even if it's a month old baby, respect has to be shown to the throne, abeg.

...and to you Obanikoro, e no go better for you and your generations ooo. All the mysterious and sacrificial killings of innocent and poor Nigerians you and your cohorts have done all for political gains... E no go wella for you, Jide, Gbolahan and all your family ooo. angry angry angry

I'm aware of two innocent virgins killed and maimed on ur behalf in 2016 for you to be absolved of the corruption crimes. Their blood will haunt and seek revenge on you and your families... angry angry

I, the "Assassin of Oduduwa land" said so !!! angry angry angry

This is heavy bro... Hope sure of such...?

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by KraticKratus: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
primitive people
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by AyoolaIgwe(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
BabaO2:
Good of all real Omo oodua according the throne of the maximum respect it deserves except the symbol of the throne, the current ooni, it was a big shame to see this guy bowing for Saraki in one past event. The respect is for the throne not for adeyeye ogunwusi.
You don't have sense...I'm sure u don't know that prostration is not respect.
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by YorubaAssasin: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
sambrow:

This is heavy bro... Hope sure of such...?

Well, no comments!

Only if you know... you know! That might be too much info, I get it but, if saying it on the innocents behalf would ease their gory last moments, I shall do it! All of them do it... I mean all the Politicians in Nigeria.

We all know these Politicians are fetish and power-hungry... they have thugs who kill and main on their behalf, it means all the elected officials must have killed someone as sacrifice in a way in other to be elected. I can't just phantom why atrocities like these tend to be rampant during election period yet, you'll see innocent, gullible Nigerians throwing support everywhere...

When would we all wake up and realize all these POLITICIANS are EVIL, DEVIL, VAGABONDS & VAMPIRES-IN-POWER!!! angry angry

I know... I know... I know... Trust me, I know! cool

Nigerians are too gullible!

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by dayleke: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
Why im no remove his cap na?
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by deomelo: 6:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Shamuless man! He is holder than the Ooni o

ipob, even OBJ the former president of Nigeria prostrated before Ooni

It's not about age, it's about the Royal throne the Ooni sits on.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by rickyboss333: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
Don't forget OBJ himself prostrated despite his age and accomplishments...This is why I love Yoruba people unlike those from my side.... angry

I SWEAR !!!!!! u read my mind. our ppl ba? mtcheeeew
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by gadada98: 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ile ife people are written fake history of Nigeria... Ile ife is not the cradle of Yoruba people.. ooni of ile ife is not a king.. the ooni of ife is not an arole .

I dont know if the internet is the best place to explain the system... I would have explain better to Young people. I will be coming to Nigeria, to explain in Nigeria universities how the system works..
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Omeokachie: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
One of the saints going by APC standard
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
deomelo:

ipob, even OBJ the former president of Nigeria prostrated before Ooni

It's not about age, it's about the Royal throne the Ooni sits on.
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Yes. Oba pass Oba. Oba of Ife pass obanikoro,the Oba in his name was just borrowed ni.
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Thewesterner(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Arole ODUDUWA...

A role model...
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by deomelo: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
[s]
enemyofprogress:
[/s]

Ignorant comment.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:

Are you from the area that children wake their parents with a kung-fu kick? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by ibotic(f): 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
Zionista:

Are you from the area that children wake their parents with a kung-fu kick? grin grin

This is true sir.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2018
That's how you children of anger insult your president without any iota of respect for the exalted office.

It's not about the age but the sanctity and dignity of the office the person occupies.

I love the Yoruba culture no doubt. It is steeped in strong and time-honoured tradition spreading its tentacles to the carribeans eg Cuba, Barbados etc

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:

This is true sir.

You really funny brother grin
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by OPAUGBEE(m): 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Prostrating with for a high class chief with shoes on?
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by tunary(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
wow I luv this
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Chemcrown: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is rubbish, is he God??
Why must you bow to a common man just like you.
Taking God's glory
This our culture; if it is slap you can give your own king, please go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Chemcrown: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Even if you are in the presence of Ooni of Ife, you have no option but to do the same if not bowing till he discharge you.
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Shemadex(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
ibotic:
lol who those from ur side
Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Printerscanner: 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
This is rubbish, is he God??

Why must you bow to a common man just like you.

Taking God's glory

Go and Die.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi by Truthisit: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
elriyaz:
Stark Madness!!!
Uncultured dog! Since you do wake your elders by kicking and slapping.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu's Frosty Relationship With El-Rufai Could Cost Him APC Ticket / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.