Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" (34181 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by mysterydude: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
nice one. haters keep hating. wetin concern una

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
cheesy..... And WizBoy too grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jac007(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are worth less. Nig.ggur is trying to reconcile with this babe because she left his broke abusive as.s and became a self made billionaire. Women rock.
Gold digging olosho man.

Tell us about your achievement angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Ugik(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nyc one.wish u both get bk together as a couple
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by kennypoju04: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
Nice one
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Jac007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
mysterydude:
nice one. haters keep hating. wetin concern una

There they go! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jac007:

Tell us about your achievement angry
.....Gbammmmn ! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by romenna: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
Sakie:
They should reconcile already
dnt mind tiwa.
Wishing to have ur own tin is kinda crazy
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Yinxies(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
I can design a functional website for your business in 3days for just 25k.

Logo+letterhead+business card = N5,000 only

Zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by romenna: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Philpham:
All Nigerian men are worth less. Nig.ggur is trying to reconcile with this babe because she left his broke abusive as.s and became a self made billionaire. Women rock.
Gold digging olosho man.
see i hate pipo like u. Tiwa is actually d senseless n ungrateful person here. Dis guy invested all kinds of resources to bring tiwa out. I doubt u will ever invest anytin tangible on a lady u r yet to wife.
Upon all d millions banky ate from wizkid, star boy still humbles himself b4 banky because he is not senseless n ungrateful like tiwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by romenna: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
jidxin:
I'm I d only one that sees this as being sarcastic......she shaded tbillz
if u r not d one in love, u cannot understand lover's message

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Wetin concern me sef? undecided Me wey never chop all day.. undecided
but u have data to be online angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Chubhie: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
They should get a room. I'm a huge fan of makeup sex.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Dahvoo: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
E be like say Tunji's prick needs aunty Savage Toto

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Akinowon123(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
who be tiwa savage sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by udemzyudex(m): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2018
They have been bashing him for being a sissy, she's only trying to help him save face.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Donpenny(m): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2018
D prodigal daughter is planning to come back home nw. shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by kolafolabi(m): 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
The statement is so expensive

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by ladygudhead(f): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Tonto come n learn from this ex-couple not the one u are acting with ur son's father oo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by chimeziedickson: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
Reconciliation loading!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Sirpaul(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
friend zoned for life
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by OboOlora(f): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Jasen1:
grin

I just made a pot of vegetable soup

It's not easy be sabi cook as a man

Make I eat jare wetin concern me
Dude, is that parboiled grass and pepper?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Dollabiz: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by lancee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2018
It will be great to see u guys reconcile.To avoid getting into this kind of mess again it will be nice if Tblizz can get some biz doing so as to get his own ways of generating income and get his role as the head of the family.This is what he should be working on now

Wish them the best if the eventually get back togeda
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by PatBrisley: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
OboOlora:

Dude, is that parboiled grass and pepper?
Lol that's mean.... Your comment made me laugh so hard
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by emexc11(m): 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Conji has started the process of reconciling them
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Skmoda360(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Philpham:
Gold digging olosho man.
You sound like men hater....I think one mudafucker bleed on your soul so much that it pained you....you are now stereotyping .....you still remain my loyal mudafucking unknown pvssy...... undecided undecided grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by YorubaAssasin: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2018
Igbokiller:
but u have data to be online angry

Umm... no be everybody dey use mobile data subscription like you pple. wink Data no be food na. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by enemyofprogress: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hunger bad. It's obvious that Tiwa was his meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by enemyofprogress: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Philpham post=70576207]All Nigerian men are worth less./quote]your daddy is a men o
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by Rubbiish(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2018
IstandWithGod:
Reconciliation mode activated.
IstandwithJesusChrist...
Re: Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" by emsco(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
If I be Tbilzz,I will develop and make another male or female artiste just to make some money and still stay relevant.Na Tiwa Savage go de beg for reconciliation when she knows his doing well but it's the other way round

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.