Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me (1490 Views)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Neofingerz: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please this is not a joke people....I love my babe so much and she does too. I noticed anytime we make out( have sex,kiss, romance e.t.c) I'm always suffocating and will continue without stopping to complain. She's good at love making but I don't understand why this happens as it has never happened to me with any lady all my life..yet I enjoy making love to her but the problem is I'm always choked that I would run out of breath sometimes.....now I haven't told her about this cos it will be very embarrassing.
I don't know what to do please advise.... matured minds please on how to resolve this issue. Thanks
Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by OneStep3: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
tongue tongue tongue tongue The fantasy...the pleasure..
The thing dey over sweet u... She does it in a way that it takes your breath away, hence, your [/s]Calamity[s] Predicament. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Pubichairs(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
angry till u die on top Toto ..foolish boy..u no go run for your life

5 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Beyfit(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
lol ....i cant stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Buffalowings3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
The gods are angry
Sacrifice must be made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by shortgun(m): 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2018
I see u want to die first before u will have some sense.
Intimacy is supposed to be pleasurable, once you become uncomfortable u should let ur partner know.

Meanwhile, how old are u.
Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by samson07(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
She got spiritual husband issue. Bring her to my ministry lets try 2sums

2 Likes

Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Holysucker(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
Dis one weak me I swear
Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by YorubaAssasin: 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
My question is NOT if she's fat BUT, how fat is she? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by Bluezy13(m): 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
Check yourself first before you accuse her.

It could be health issue that is always incited by anxiety
Re: Help Anytime I Make love With My Fiance I'm Always Suffocated Yet She Satisfy me by generationz(f): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
there are three things involved its either
she's fat she stinks to the high heavens
or you guys are having a party with her spirit husband.

hehehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“Many Girls Can’t Afford Their Recent Lifestyle If Their Legs Was Closed”- Lady / Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy / Overcoming The 7 Deadly Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.