Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts (12802 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Harrynight(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
But definitely not the presidential seat
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by SaintLucia: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
If your politics is for money....
follow the desperado Atiku
If u are politically confused
Follow Kwankwaso
If u are a political gambler
Follow Tambuwal
If u want to know what u worth politically
follow Sule Lamido
If u want political planner with no spendings
Follow Makarfi
If u are politically self centered
Follow the MAFIA Saraki
If u are a beneficiary of "Political Assalamu Alaikum's and the privatised hallelujah's"
Follow the political Malam.. Shekarau
If u have some money but doesn't know where to spend.
Follow Datti
If u are a political day dreamer
Follow Kabir Tanimu
If u are out of touch with reality
Follow Bafarawa
If u are a political meritocrats
Follow Dankwambo
If you are out for Political stories
Meet OBJ
If u are out for Political connection with expired cables.
Meet IBB
If u want to build a nation
Follow integrity vote PMB.
With no prejudice, I stand to be corrected.
# iStandWithBuhari2019
BUHARISTS ARE PATRIOTIC REASON WE STAND WITH A MAN OF HONOR, CHARACTER AND INTEGRITY.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by dmjinc(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Eponyeeboz: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
That's as sure as faith
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Iceman2017(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Till then... I better use the energy I spend trying to get voters card, on international passport and Visa's too. I must port to another country if he win again.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Commanderinpips: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2018
PMB wait until after your party primaries before you boast
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blackaxe78: 10:52am On Aug 25, 2018
SpatialKing:
I must get 2 things before 2019
My PVC or a VISA
Is either He leaves or I Leave

Start applying for the Visa now.

Cos it will be easier for Arsenal to win the English Premier League than for Baba to be defeated

4 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by PMBtill2023: 10:53am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:
Why won't he boast, when he is banking on the following :

1) INEC will deactivate PVC card readers in South East, South South and Middle Belt...

2)He will use underage voters in the Northern states

3)He will import foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali, etc
IF all this you listed will make PMB win the election,then he should go ahead...

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blackaxe78: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Iceman2017:
Till then... I better use the energy I spend trying to get voters card, on international passport and Visa's too. I must port to another country if he win again.

The earlier you start, the better for you.

Face the reality staring at you.

Buhari will gun till 2023!

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by RexTramadol1: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
Yes, but Only God gives and takes life.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Maxymilliano(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
He is only playing a mind game with that statement. It's you and I that will determine who wins. Forget what they say. PDP said more than this in 2015. Just vote your conscience, not necessarily the popular candidate.

Your candidate mustn't win,you win when you vote the right person.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2018
May Thunder fire anyone and any party that will RIG ( by whatever means ) next year's elections in order to win. Can somebody say Amen.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blackaxe78: 10:55am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

1) INEC will deactivate PVC card readers in South East, South South and Middle Belt...

To early to wail. Relax! His victory will hit you at the right time.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by nwosueugeneken: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
I'll send you back to your village come 2019
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by peace4omar(m): 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
By God's grace, no shaking. Haters can't stop that. Said baba. Buy school things ooo
https://affiliates.jumia.com/banners/Jumia Nigeria/BackToSchool/300x250 HP.jpg

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2018
oladega259:
Carry go baba..After 2019, most of those forgotten bones in PDP will jump ship to APC leaving Saraki and friends as the ones left in PDP.

Oladega is a Yoruba name
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by islandmoon: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2018
the real voters don't come on social media, they don't even have access to internet, they will just join the queue and vote but my people here have no voters card, yet they want to win election.

I believe goat is better than some people because a goat will not waste her time arguing because she know she won't vote.

why argue when you don't even have PVC

2 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Marcobos12: 10:57am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

true talk but God will humiliate him.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by kayceshow(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
you don't need to tell us.... we know for sure.... when INEC is still your puppet....
There is GOD OOOO

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Iceman2017(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2018
blackaxe78:

The earlier you start, the better for you.

Face the reality staring at you.

Buhari will gun till 2023!
Please I don't talk with cultist.....
Just look for another person to quote.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blackaxe78: 11:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Iceman2017:

Please I don't talk with cultist.....
Just look for another person to quote.

Who is talking to you in the first place.

You confused with your use of words

2 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Iceman2017(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2018
blackaxe78:

Who is talking to you in the first place.

You confused with your use of words
I think I used the word "please"...
Leave me alone nah you cultist... Your moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blackaxe78: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Iceman2017:

I think I used the word "please"...
Leave me alone nah you cultist... Your moniker says it all

See who is bent on leaving the shores grin
Hello, Goats don't become Lions in any terrain, they will always be a goat.

U just going to another phase of your present odd job. Probably picking potatoes in a farm
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Bodude504: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Sure

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by abefeb1(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

why not wait till after election before you start wailing, by that time you will wail like never before.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Jay31: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

I always laugh when I see people on Nigeria land or other social media talk against PMB...let me teach you one sense. Do you know why you always win election on social media and loose it on the real life? The answer is simple...it is because most people that vote... I mean the people who really vote during elections are not on social media...they don't have time to come here and argue...Most people you see on social media shouting PDP will win don't have PVC...you wont see them on election day...all they do is stay on social media and be gathering fake results and later they will start saying the election was rigged...you can hate PMB on nairaland or any other social media, but PMB is loved by men whose vote really count...dont be deceived by the rubbish analysis You See on social media if not 2019 will be like magic go you.

4 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by abefeb1(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2018
nwosueugeneken:
I'll send you back to your village come 2019
.you mean with your 0.1% vote?
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Maj196(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2018
This thread reeks of Zone-B's... Tuu e
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Dinho20(m): 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
yarimo:
99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI to continue as president till 2023.
INCLUDING IPOB & MILITANTS
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Emmanuelomo: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

A PDP government would have also done same.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by windwayltd: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
ELECTION IS A GAME OF NUMBERS AND MAJORITY ARE THE WINNERS. BUHRAIST ARE THE MAJORITY INSIDE AND OUT SIDE NIGERIA.

ITS NO DOUBT BUHARI TILL 2023
NO CHALLENGER

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy May Slip Back Into Recession. Yari / Abacha's Son Is The Izon-Ebidouwei Of Ijawland : Highest Title / Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.