Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts (12819 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2023: My Policies Will Make Nigerians Vote APC Again – Buhari Boasts / We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by innocential3032(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
The kind thunder wey go strike you dead b4 this year end wil make history in the whole world

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by lionson3: 11:28am On Aug 25, 2018
For your dreams abi?
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2018
I Guess You Meant Cows And Zombies. Of Course They Are Nigerians. After 2019, I Will Never Hear Of Buhari Again Or See Zombies In This Forum Again. Have A Wonderful Day Zombie
yarimo:
99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI to continue as president till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Iceman2017(m): 11:40am On Aug 25, 2018
blackaxe78:

See who is bent on leaving the shores grin
Hello, Goats don't become Lions in any terrain, they will always be a goat.

U just going to another phase of your present odd job. Probably picking potatoes in a farm
It will be better living in a country that will not guarantee a better future for you and your unborn kids
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by spiritedtete: 11:47am On Aug 25, 2018
He has become the most credible candidate so far... So me and my entire house hold will vote him...

Except... If there is someone out there we are yet to meet.

Even I decide to vote another candidate... Defeating APC is like a mice lifting an elephant.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by mysterydude: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2018
Gossipninja:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-will-win-2019-elections-buhari-boasts/amp/

Despite the fact that I avoid commenting on online debates about pple who don't care about Nigeria's future, the fact remains that we're all gullible. keep attacking one another verbally on dirty selfish old politicians but we really are the fault. when Gani Fawehinmi contested elections, he lost but we claim he was a man of integrity after his demise, Pat Utomi lost but he's also a man of integrity. Nigerian youths will still vote another nightmare in 2019 n later turn to claim someone who lost years after as a man of integrity. There are presently 99 registered parties to pick from but no, it's pdp or apc. Nigerian youths are not yet wise
My opinion

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Vulcanheph(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2018
unohbethel:
rolleyes ur actually correct
True talk bro
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
SpatialKing:
I must get 2 things before 2019
My PVC or a VISA
Is either He leaves or I Leave
do you know one man called Olabode George said such a thing in 2015 , that if APC wins he will go on self exile. please where is he now?
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by akdjr(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2018
Done deal. The scar that PDP left in the economy and on people they chase with guns during election is still there. I can never forget how my sister was brutalized by PDP thugs when she refused to be compromise during when OBJ was the president. The same year OBJ declared that election is do or die affairs. Thank God for Osho Baba who pocket PDP Mr. Fix it. I just petty Saraki for daring Osho Baba Aninieh will tell u more...

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by akdjr(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
akdjr:
Done deal. The scare that PDP left in the economy and on people they chase with guns during election is still there. I can never forget how my sister was brutalized in a general election by PDP thugs when she refused to be compromise during when OBJ was the president. The same year OBJ declared that election is do or die affairs. Thank God for Osho Baba who pocket PDP Mr. Fix it. I just petty Saraki for daring Osho Baba Aninieh will tell u more...
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:
Why won't he boast, when he is banking on the following :

1) INEC will deactivate PVC card readers in South East, South South and Middle Belt...

2)He will use underage voters in the Northern states

3)He will import foreigners from Niger, Chad, Mali, etc
please mobilise the under age voters in your village, abi una no get children for house?

2 Likes

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
Masterclass32:
He's hoping that children will 'participate' in the 2019 elections like they did in kaduna.

A rude shocks awaits him and INEC.
where will you manufacture the votes to remove him,. wake up and stop dreaming.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by bitcoinvin(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
yarimo:
99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI to continue as president till 2023.

u mean 100% un educated alamajiri muslim
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Printerscanner: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA

Buhari will not leave in 2019, so you are free to leave the country. But do not traffic hard drugs because you will be caught, sentenced and deported. When you land at MM airport after you jail term abroad, you will be jailed here again for spoiling the country's image abroad.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by blessing1313(f): 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

1) INEC will deactivate PVC card readers in South East, South South and Middle Belt...

...all the Hausa friends I know have registered their PVC. but i asked 20 other guys (non-hausa) for a PVC centre in akwa ibom so that I can go n register, none of them gave any positive reply. only 3 out of that 20 has registered. why won't buhari win? infact , I hv decided to get mine and vote for or be a mobilization agent for any party leader willing to pay me well. last time, I felt like a hero when I rejected 5k just to vote my beloved GEJ. yet d vote didn't count. pls, if u r looking for a mobilizing agent that can get you up to 1,000 voters within my university premise, whatsapp me on 09024902922

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Iceman2017:
Till then... I better use the energy I spend trying to get voters card, on international passport and Visa's too. I must port to another country if he win again.
Somalia or Syrian won't be bad.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
Commanderinpips:
PMB wait until after your party primaries before you boast
no be primary, na secondary.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by ogunsj: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
WOCKHARDI:
May Thunder fire anyone and any party that will RIG ( by whatever means ) next year's elections in order to win. Can somebody say Amen.
rigging is part of election my friend. the best rigger wins.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by VagileVictor(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

Those who connived or conspired with him have left him to his fate.
They knew and still maintains a clear record of all the conspiracy theories propounded to install him. Now that they have left, INEC Chairman may be changed or he will behave like the immediate past one. Deactivation of the oppositions card readers will not be an issue again.

The man who aided the under aged voting has gone to report to the leader of the main opposition party all his input and pledge allegiance not to try it again.

The borders will not be opened for any infiltration. They only succeeded in 2015. 2019 is a very special year in which the gladiators will eventually plot again themselves.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Naija2mumu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
We re wait for in 2019
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by gentlegenius(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
SpatialKing:
My PVC or a VISA
Same here...
If that incompetent old cargo wins election again next year, it will show that stupid people are more than reasonable people in this country, and therefore, I will have no choice but to leave this zoo for good.
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by pensator: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
eezeribe:

All join together , just anyhow, whichever technics.. sai baba will still win. He is our beloved president and God's chosen. #istandwithbuhari.

1 Like

Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by Soulsymbol99: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
Holy Ghost Fire!!! angry
Re: ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts by BafanaBafana: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
zlantanfan:
Anybody that truly thinks APC would leave government 4years into it must look again at this reality.

You can't have more info than him, it was only possible to remove an incumbent in 2015 because the north was clearly against him and would have wrecked havoc if he had won

Sadly what the southerners consider in election is performance etc but the northerners are cool with underdevelopment as long as their interest in ruling continues.

The so called illiterates have played a fast one on the sane one, they would rule through pmb to 2023 while they get another shot through PDP from 2023
The average northerner doesn't think north and south like you do. Osibanjo will beat Atiku in an election today in the north.
Advice your people to stop listening to radio biafra. Notherners listen to all the international radio station there is and it makes them more enlightened and politically conscious than you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Like Azman, Air Peace Suspends Flights To Kaduna Airport / Boko Haram Kills 35 ISWAP Combatants In Lake Chad / Governorship Tussle: Abia Elders, Traditional Rulers Back Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.