Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P (3025 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Nigerianblogs: 7:18am On Aug 25, 2018
A lady has sent a Strong warning to Young girls out there, after her niece reacted badly to Henna, She got it on her hand during ileya Festival in Ondo State, And after sometime the thing turned into something else, Her hand started burning, itching, Swollen and more..

See below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-gets-henna-on-her-hand-few-weeks.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Looks like hot ink was poured on her.

On a second look, I think hot water poured her hand and she now applied ink on it
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by BuhariM(m): 7:32am On Aug 25, 2018
Na second hand toxic one she used
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Aug 25, 2018
. Na hot water be this.
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Tolexander: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Looks like hot ink was poured on her.

On a second look, I think hot water poured her hand and she now applied ink on it
that is gentian violent, not ink
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Babyforever(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Just when I'm about getting one

1 Like

Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Blacksodje(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2018
All in a bid to be more beautiful,she has bin deformed albeit temporarily
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by nazablossom(f): 11:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Maybe she's allergic to it.
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Cholls(m): 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2018
my brother's and sister's shun false news
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Idrismusty97(m): 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
People have been applying laali since before her mother was born. She should go and find out what did that to her hand cause it is definitely not laali.
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Macopol01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2018
Ah

Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by fr3do(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tolexander:
that is gentian violent, not ink

You mean potassium permaganate KMnO4
Re: See What Happened to This Lady's Hand Few Weeks After Getting Henna in Ondo(P by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lol just advise her to stop bleaching Simple undecided

(1) (Reply)

Say NO To Boyfriends That Wants Husband Privileges. / Have You Ever Experienced This Before (photos+) / Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.