Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead (23644 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by InTime(m): 11:21am On Aug 25, 2018
Sharrap FRZ
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by toprealman: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2018
Tolexander:
He is trying to say Governors dey fear anything religion. Ajimobi might not demolish the building if it was used for Christian gathering. Of course he may be right, looking at how some churches are sited.
No he is not. Amosu, Ogun State governor, demolished Churches along the Sagamu Interchange express road.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Aarenaija: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2018
This guy should just be careful.
I'm beginning to feel his problem is not
with "pastors" but with God.........
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by lionson3: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Idoit!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by SexTin(f): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Head They Pain This Man Fa.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by mabea: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

I don't have time to waste with you because You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
What! Chaii wickedest guy. Lol..

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Toosure70: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2018
Oponu.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by koolaid87: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2018
angry

Yea they wouldn't have touched his annoiting

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Platony(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

how did freeze criticise church in what he wrote?

u can't even understand sarcasm becos
sentiments have completely damaged ur sense of reasoning

if u are senseless, u should have borrowed some sense from the guys that commented b4 you.
your more senseless than the fulani man who kept his radio in a refrigerator cos he wanted to listen to cool fm

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by koolaid87: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

I can see that your stupidity have finally grown into it's adulthood.
Is this the first time he has been talking about church?
Answer me Buhari goat.

Shut up noise maker,

You no get sense.

Ask of ccc onala parish and ask why state govt hasn't deemed it fit to demolish the church after several attempt
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by blackboy(m): 11:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:
This is freezer of a guy should just open his own church and stop critizing church.
i think you got a point.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Platony(m): 11:46am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

I don't have time to waste with you because You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

Oooo Myyyy God!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by israelmao(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2018
Frozen brain,must you bring church or pastor in every matter?I have no doubt that you represent church of satan.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by dermmy(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

how did freeze criticise church in what he wrote?

u can't even understand sarcasm becos
sentiments have completely damaged ur sense of reasoning

if u are senseless, u should have borrowed some sense from the guys that commented b4 you.
your more senseless than the fulani man who kept his radio in a refrigerator cos he wanted to listen to cool fm

Chai see finishing, u get mouth o. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Kingjames(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2018
The social media talk-back between this two individuals with a moniker: .Noise4maker and kingsotex that generate into -

"I don't have time to waste with you because You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"... is what am still pondering on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by 0shina: 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

This ends it all. 900-0 grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by gregyboy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2018
If i open my own church i would go meet freeze not to freeze my chirch business with his mouth if na to dey pay i would ...

But freezer is ment to be an atheist not churchtheist abi his he been paid what do i know if i had the chance Nigerian worship centers would all be close down if the traditionalsit try anything i go kill all of them one by one

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:
This is freezer of a guy should just open his own church and stop critizing church.
Am not sure u have thought of why he said so

Politicians don't destroy religion sites
... Freeze is making a valid point
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
@Freeze

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by eyeview: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Tolexander:
He is trying to say Governors dey fear anything religion. Ajimobi might not demolish the building if it was used for Christian gathering. Of course he may be right, looking at how some churches are sited.
Have u ever seen a mosque with a building approval? Have u ever seen a mosque with parking space, always built from wall to wall. But do you ever see a muslim critisize it?
Why we are quick to attack our own is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by teniolaisaiah(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Mtchewww.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nathdoug(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
internationalman:
What's all this rubbish..

Is Ayefele building the first to have ever been demolished in Nigeria before.

Nobody cares about the ones of commoners that are been demolished everyday..
shut up there

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by adeyemi91(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2018
This freeze man, it's like his brain is frozen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by 9gerian: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Reading some of the comments here suggests that quite a number of people are losing themselves to the social media fad.

People take the opportunity to be caustic, rude and even inhuman just for some momentary satisfaction or just to trend.

Funny thing is most of such people actually have low self esteem, finding solace and relevance only on social media.

Social media will not substitute for your real life relationships. As a people we must continue to find relevance through meaningful relationships, even on social media. Let’s do away with the hate, bigotry and lack of empathy for others!

Praizeupdates:
In reacting to Yinka Yefele music house demolition, Daddy freeze says Ayefele should have opened a church instead of that radio station.

What is he trying to say ?

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ayefele-opened-church-instead-daddy-freeze-says/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by mywells: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Yea please I can't stop laughing oh Daddy Freeze has bust my head oh egba MI o
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by donprincebigt(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

Answer me Buhari goat.
that statement BUHARI GOAT got my cracked up[b]
Noise4maker:

Answer me Buhari goat.
that statement BUHARI GOAT got my cracked up[/b]
Noise4maker:

Answer me Buhari goat.
that statement BUHARI GOAT got my cracked up
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by mywells: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kingjames:
The social media talk-back between this two individuals with a moniker: .Noise4maker and kingsotex that generate into -

"I don't have time to waste with you because You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory"... is what am still pondering on.
Hey this one is weighty,i beg bros no bed help me forgive him
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Do you have to insult to prove your point, who told you that it's sarcasm, if you're intelligent, you would read between the lines and know that freeze tried to belittle CHURCHES meaning anybody can own a church and if it was demolished, he'll get back his millions from his members.
So is freeze lying
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by excel101(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
This man should be swiftly taken to Yaba left, before misleading young Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tega Receives Money, Other Gift Items From Her Fans (Video) / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Corporate Outfit / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.