Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,888 members, 7,851,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

56 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex, Love, And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 56 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex, Love, And Relationships (429 Views)

SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] / Is Sex Love? / Sex Love And Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

56 Things You Didn’t Know About Sex, Love, And Relationships by don9ja4: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
Whether you’re attached, flying solo, or somewhere in between, there’s bound to be something on your heart’s mind. From how sex can improve your health to the ultimate guide to contraception and the science of a broken heart (ugh, sorry…), check out these resources for everything you want and need to know about love, sex, and romance.

Relationships and Love

1. How I Stay Single and Sane While All My Friends Are In Relationships

There have been laughable dates, periodic tears, and lots of people who feel sorry for her. Here’s how one Greatist writer learned to cope with being single when (almost) everyone else her age had already paired off.

2. How to Set Healthy Boundaries in Every Relationship

Guest Writer Jennifer Kass outlines how to know if you’re not setting healthy boundaries in a relationship, plus three crucial steps for becoming your own best advocate.

3. How to Find Love in 4 Minutes: The Science of Speed Dating

What else can ruin a first date besides bad breath? It turns out, a lot. Researchers analyzed speed-dating interviews and found several factors that predict a lack of connection.

READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

21 Best Love Quotes Of All Time. / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me / Boy Lives Abroad, Girl Lives In Nigeria. Should He Remain Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.