Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,547 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Woman Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC (267 Views)

Tacha Gives Interesting Advice After Collecting Her PVC / Elderly Woman With Her PVC, Sing And Dance During Jos March For OBI / Woman Pretends To Be Pregnant To Register Her PVC After 4 Days Of Trying. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC by metromediaboss: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Nigerian has recounted how she faked being pregnant to enable her get her PVC.

The young lady identified as Grace Ehi Isabella, said she had been going to the PVC registration center in her area for 4 days consecutively but was unattended to.
”#Pregnancyscam #Pvc

I’ve been to the INEC PVC center for the past 4 days and I wasn’t attended to, truth is it is not just me but millions of Nigerians go through the same.

I had to disguise as a pregnant woman and in less than 10hours I got my PVC. Which way #naija
Ensure you do anything you can to get your PVC and vote in the right candidate in the year 2019”

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-woman-fakes-being-pregnant-to-get-her-pvc/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC by Ekez(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2018
If she no act like dat she no go see her pvc for the next 4years
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Fakes Being Pregnant To Get Her PVC by Mynd44: 11:45am On Aug 25, 2018

(1)

Osibanjo Should Contest Now / Ogun State Pastors Endorse Otunba Rotimi Paseda Gubernatorial Ambition / Canada Or UK Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.